Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Dating apps have gotten so bad that speed dating is in again

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, great news.

I do believe that OLD is much more embraced by men than women. Hence the 75 men/25 woman statistics . Women always went outside, doing their "pretty girl walks" and putting themselves in the vicinity of dudes.

A (pretty )woman will always be approached, or treated " unnecessary friendly ". Its us men who gotta let go of OLD. Swiping while sitting on the couch in your dirty underwear would be WAY too easy right? Be glad that life keeps challenging you and forces you to go OUT THERE.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, great news.

I do believe that OLD is much more embraced by men than women. Hence the 75 men/25 woman statistics . Women always went outside, doing their "pretty girl walks" and putting themselves in the vicinity of dudes.

A (pretty )woman will always be approached, or treated " unnecessary friendly ". Its us men who gotta let go of OLD. Swiping while sitting on the couch in your dirty underwear would be WAY too easy right? Be glad that life keeps challenging you and forces you to go OUT THERE.
I had a weekly ritual when I was on Tinder. I’d have a glass of red wine. Sit in a comfy chair. And slowly do Tinder. For girls I found attractive. Look at her pics. I'd read her bio. check out her IG and listen to her Spotify.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating, like all structured singles events, is generally a waste of time.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could work in our favor if the rep of OLD gets so bad that a lot of the dudes leave, and the Match group doesn't have the ability to snatch up any up-and-coming apps the way they used to.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
They’re already seriously losing money, so time will tell…

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps used to be the easy way out but because they are so popular now, they are over saturated so approaching in real life still remains to be the best and most powerful way to meet women

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men generally prefer online dating over speed dating, Why? Because online men have the power, they can pick and choose based on women‘s look and youth, In speed dating, the women have the power, they pick and choose at end of night.

Another issue men have with speed dating is the ratio of men to women, usually many more men show up than women when women are under 30.

I think the ratio is.

Women < 30. Men 80% Women 20%
Women 30-39. Men 35%. Women 65%
Women 40+. Men 20% Women 80%

Men aren’t fighting for women in late 30s / esrly 40s. The whole competition is for hot women under 30.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women 40+. Men 20% Women 80%
Confirmed:
Q: Why don't you run events for people over 40?
A: Although we get many requests from women to run events for people over 40 unfortunately we have great difficulty in attracting men of the same age so it simply isn't practical for us to offer these events at this time.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Q: Why don't you run events for people over 40?
A: Although we get many requests from women to run events for people over 40 unfortunately we have great difficulty in attracting men of the same age so it simply isn't practical for us to offer these events at this time.
hahahahahahahahahhaha

That would be reversed for ppl below 25

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only does it sound to me like a worse version of OLD, but it doesn't even have a free version like dating apps do.
Why would you pay 25$ to meet a bunch of complete strangers when you could swipe for free? If you match and meet someone, at least you have some notion of how she looks like and what she's about.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, great news.

Thing is a lot of men now have become very passive and child like

Constantly playing video games , eating sh1t food , p*rn , toys , swipe apps

It all really goes hand in hand towards this easy supplicate lifestyle

swipe apps are low effort so why would you expect a high return ?

The majority of women on them are awkward and unrealistic who TF wants to date a woman like that ?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Swiping while sitting on the couch in your dirty underwear
I know you are making a point bro, but man, why does the underwear has to be dirty? :rofl:

I would have wrote it something like "Swiping on the couch while scratching your balls"

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men generally prefer online dating over speed dating, Why? Because online men have the power, they can pick and choose based on women‘s look and youth, In speed dating, the women have the power, they pick and choose at end of night.
Sure they do, if they are the top 5% of guys, Chads, Tyrones, Chadrones, etc.... That's why apps like Bumble are going out of business.