"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

article: Dating a Pregnant Woman in 2022: Pros, Cons, Things to Know

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,290
Reaction score
6,144
Obviously written by a woman. A woman like that shouldn't be dating period. But oke let's dive a little deeper.

Best cases would be she
- doesnt know the father,
-dude is in prison looong time,
-perhaps overseas, -
-or the best; he is dead.

Lose lose situation for the new dude dating her. She'll get back with old dude sooner or later and probably doesn't respect you in the meantime.

Worst case she is pregnant from cheating. If dude left her he'll problably be back very soon . Even if she was a plate,he'll claim his blood. More time passed the more painfull for the new dude , he will be pushed away like he didn't existed.

Your frame will suffer big time when people ask you if you are the father , or when you get bypassed bc Pookie wants to clean up his act. Again one of those articles that tries to empower cvcks that they are " real men".

Disgusting idea really
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I matched a girl on Tinder, exchanged numbers, and met her once. A couple of years later I saw her again, she's pregnant in her Tinder pics and mentions it in her profile, something about don't have a weird fetish for pregnant girls.

What an absolute wh0re I thought, then I reached out to her for a meet up - got ignored lol.

The idea of banging this absolute scumbag turns me on. That poor child.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
I matched a girl on Tinder, exchanged numbers, and met her once. A couple of years later I saw her again, she's pregnant in her Tinder pics and mentions it in her profile, something about don't have a weird fetish for pregnant girls.

What an absolute wh0re I thought, then I reached out to her for a meet up - got ignored lol.
It's over for CuckedBeforeTheFactCels.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Hah many of us have smashed pregnant chicks unknowingly, I know I have at least once. It was 7 years ago and to this day we text now and then. It’s an inside joke about her daughter. She’d recently broken up with an LTR, and was on Tinder rebounding when we hooked up she was like 3-4 weeks along at that point but had no idea, she ended up having the kid.

But no, who would seek a pregnant woman to sleep
with? I guess it takes all types, I mean there are guys that jerk off to womens feet - like what the actual f?
 
Last edited:
Top