Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Dating a Pregnant Woman in 2022: Pros, Cons, Things to Know

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously written by a woman. A woman like that shouldn't be dating period. But oke let's dive a little deeper.

Best cases would be she
- doesnt know the father,
-dude is in prison looong time,
-perhaps overseas, -
-or the best; he is dead.

Lose lose situation for the new dude dating her. She'll get back with old dude sooner or later and probably doesn't respect you in the meantime.

Worst case she is pregnant from cheating. If dude left her he'll problably be back very soon . Even if she was a plate,he'll claim his blood. More time passed the more painfull for the new dude , he will be pushed away like he didn't existed.

Your frame will suffer big time when people ask you if you are the father , or when you get bypassed bc Pookie wants to clean up his act. Again one of those articles that tries to empower cvcks that they are " real men".

Disgusting idea really

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I matched a girl on Tinder, exchanged numbers, and met her once. A couple of years later I saw her again, she's pregnant in her Tinder pics and mentions it in her profile, something about don't have a weird fetish for pregnant girls.

What an absolute wh0re I thought, then I reached out to her for a meet up - got ignored lol.

The idea of banging this absolute scumbag turns me on. That poor child.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I matched a girl on Tinder, exchanged numbers, and met her once. A couple of years later I saw her again, she's pregnant in her Tinder pics and mentions it in her profile, something about don't have a weird fetish for pregnant girls.

What an absolute wh0re I thought, then I reached out to her for a meet up - got ignored lol.
It's over for CuckedBeforeTheFactCels.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hah many of us have smashed pregnant chicks unknowingly, I know I have at least once. It was 7 years ago and to this day we text now and then. It’s an inside joke about her daughter. She’d recently broken up with an LTR, and was on Tinder rebounding when we hooked up she was like 3-4 weeks along at that point but had no idea, she ended up having the kid.

But no, who would seek a pregnant woman to sleep
with? I guess it takes all types, I mean there are guys that jerk off to womens feet - like what the actual f?

Last edited: