article: 'Bless And Release' Is The Best Thing To Happen To Dating In A Long Time

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Hey, thanks so much for hanging out. I’m not feeling a romantic connection and I wish you the best.”
It seems that this rejection basically happens by ghosting or always being busy for a 2nd date :rolleyes: - at least that is the way I have always considered it. I guess it will be karmaic when these chicks hit The Wall, and they get told, "I think I want to concentrate on a woman that can give me a child". :D

It's OVER for NoRomanticConnectionCels.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghosting is better than weak azz bless and release.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghosting is better than weak azz bless and release.
This is why you bless and release them when they try to get you to pay for a date without showing high interest. Before the date.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you bless and release them when they try to get you to pay for a date without showing high interest. Before the date.
I recently "blessed and released" a girl who suggested going for dinner on our first date (after I originally proposed drinks). That tells me everything I need to know.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its super rare that a chic tells me there was no connection or ghosts me after a second date. If this is happening to you, there is a reason.
Learn to be a seducer and make a connect with her and these problems go away.

1st dates are more about the woman than the man.

Figure out how to get better.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently "blessed and released" a girl who suggested going for dinner on our first date (after I originally proposed drinks). That tells me everything I need to know.
I agree with this. I would do the same.

It is better to exit the interaction before the date. Failed dates stink.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse women access to the trouser snake all the time. Don't need no terms for that or nuthin'.