“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

article: 'Bless And Release' Is The Best Thing To Happen To Dating In A Long Time

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
“Hey, thanks so much for hanging out. I’m not feeling a romantic connection and I wish you the best.”
It seems that this rejection basically happens by ghosting or always being busy for a 2nd date :rolleyes: - at least that is the way I have always considered it. I guess it will be karmaic when these chicks hit The Wall, and they get told, "I think I want to concentrate on a woman that can give me a child". :D

It's OVER for NoRomanticConnectionCels.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Ghosting is better than weak azz bless and release.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,681
This is why you bless and release them when they try to get you to pay for a date without showing high interest. Before the date.
I recently "blessed and released" a girl who suggested going for dinner on our first date (after I originally proposed drinks). That tells me everything I need to know.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,381
Its super rare that a chic tells me there was no connection or ghosts me after a second date. If this is happening to you, there is a reason.
Learn to be a seducer and make a connect with her and these problems go away.

1st dates are more about the woman than the man.

Figure out how to get better.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I recently "blessed and released" a girl who suggested going for dinner on our first date (after I originally proposed drinks). That tells me everything I need to know.
I agree with this. I would do the same.

This is why you bless and release them when they try to get you to pay for a date without showing high interest. Before the date.
It is better to exit the interaction before the date. Failed dates stink.
 
Top