"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

article: Because of My Kids, My Life Has Been Over for Years

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I have a 20yo boy, 5 yo boy, 7 yo girl. Right after the girl, it was sunshine and butterflies. I went to lots of places with her in tow, still saw all my friends. Her father and I split early, which was fine. I already had plans to have another before she was 3. I didn’t want or need a man around; I wanted my kids. I felt like my age was pushing it to wait around for Mr. Right any longer.
my opinion: Gee, shouldn't you have gotten Mr. Right BEFORE having 3 kids with Mr. Wrong? :rolleyes:
My 5-year-old son, just screams, throws things and has a meltdown when he doesn’t get his way. I was relieved when at the Dr getting a nasal swab, he had a meltdown, screaming, banging his head on the walk, shaking his head violently, kicking the doctor, threatening to kill her.
my opinion: That's because having HIS FATHER around would make him behave. Chicks like you are ruining civilization. :mad:
My house is trashed 24/7. They spend the entire day getting out every toy and leaving it somewhere, usually on the floor.
I think those of us who had ever dated a single mom (i.e., as in a "date", not necessarily anything past "hit it & quit it") know the scene of a single mommy's house in such chaos. :p
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
She's getting blasted in the comments. Her life sounds like utter hell. I really don't want children.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Kids don't end life, only she does. They change life, however, and she hasn't adapted.
It's clear that she's struggling without a father figure at home, but according to her, she "didn't need or want a man around".
I still have some sympathy for her, she's a slave to her biology and brainwashed by her environment full of false promises that she can manage it all, because she's a strong modern day woman. Until she wakes up in this nightmare scenario with different children from different fathers who're totally out of control.

I've a cousin with 3 children (same man) and they're all behaving like angels, the downside is that she had to develop very masculine traits.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany

my opinion: Gee, shouldn't you have gotten Mr. Right BEFORE having 3 kids with Mr. Wrong? :rolleyes:

my opinion: That's because having HIS FATHER around would make him behave. Chicks like you are ruining civilization. :mad:

I think those of us who had ever dated a single mom (i.e., as in a "date", not necessarily anything past "hit it & quit it") know the scene of a single mommy's house in such chaos. :p
I don't even think that Mr.Wrong is always the reason for them turning into single moms. They always claim that they made a bad decision bla bla. B'tch YOU are the bad decision. That's why you have 3 kids from 3 different fathers.

There are many Mr.Rights who want to make the family thing happen. Now i'm not saying that those guys have all the best qualities but it's not like these chicks paint them.
 

wblanda

New Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
34
I still can't understand, what you are talking about.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Kids don't end life, only she does. They change life, however, and she hasn't adapted.
It's clear that she's struggling without a father figure at home, but according to her, she "didn't need or want a man around".
I still have some sympathy for her, she's a slave to her biology and brainwashed by her environment full of false promises that she can manage it all, because she's a strong modern day woman. Until she wakes up in this nightmare scenario with different children from different fathers who're totally out of control.

I've a cousin with 3 children (same man) and they're all behaving like angels, the downside is that she had to develop very masculine traits.
Great share
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
downside is that she had to develop very masculine traits.
I have found this to be a common tale, furthermore, I have found masculine women who are masculine before having kids, have little interest in having any; I have met two exceptions and both of them hate their lives lol
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091

my opinion: Gee, shouldn't you have gotten Mr. Right BEFORE having 3 kids with Mr. Wrong? :rolleyes:

my opinion: That's because having HIS FATHER around would make him behave. Chicks like you are ruining civilization. :mad:

I think those of us who had ever dated a single mom (i.e., as in a "date", not necessarily anything past "hit it & quit it") know the scene of a single mommy's house in such chaos. :p
Sounds like she has no parenting skills and is probably trailer trash. I have dated plenty of single Mom's and none of them had trashy houses. In fact their kids picked up and cleaned the house instead of trashing it.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
There are tons of data indicating kids from single parent homes, in general, do much worse than two parents

This case I can imagine the kids soaking this lady's operational strategies:

Take the easiest route possible.

Blame somebody else when it blows up.

Use your subsequent crappy lifestyle to claim victim so you get more easy stuff (attention, etc.) for others.

This kind of behavior is the kind of behavior that ends societies, slowly, painfully, and irreversibly.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
There are tons of data indicating kids from single parent homes, in general, do much worse than two parents

This case I can imagine the kids soaking this lady's operational strategies:

Take the easiest route possible.

Blame somebody else when it blows up.

Use your subsequent crappy lifestyle to claim victim so you get more easy stuff (attention, etc.) for others.

This kind of behavior is the kind of behavior that ends societies, slowly, painfully, and irreversibly.
Very true, drug abuse and antisocial behaviour for guys and promiscuity and teenage pregnancy for girls among the many.

Hard to say if they lack the family or someone mentally stable which is clearly not the case for a woman that make kids with no husband.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I want kids but I have little patience, I know I can adapt but I always want to be free. I'll work something out
 
Top