Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: An open letter to men who will have sex with me but won't date me

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

I came across this many years ago and just did it again. What say you? I’d hazard a bet that despite many of you would say you have never had this happen, it has. I’m sure the usual suspects will chime in with “nope never, I never have” or some knee-jerk other reaction. I certainly had a gal like this in my lineup once. Not huge like the gal in the article but below what I'd want to be associated with in public, it simply ended up fading after a while. However, the entitlement is astonishing - she even goes so far as to justify that he was super into her but too narcissistic to be seen with her.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are idealistic, Women are realistic. Women only ask/demand things that they know that they can get, or have a chance of getting, in the sexual marketplace. And because Men are endlessly thirsty and offer whatever they can for a woman’s affection, this correlates to endless female entitlement.
Women tend to get delusional over 30.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Playing the worlds smallest violin for the article writer* I'm sure she wouldn't want to be seen in public with a poor guy...
Many of them women are poor to middle, so yes they would associate with those guys who they use as support while they scam or scheme on a more well off guy. That's the game. They would also cheat on the "rich" guy with the poor or middle guy who she actually associates with.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are idealistic, Women are realistic. Women only ask/demand things that they know that they can get, or have a chance of getting, in the sexual marketplace. And because Men are endlessly thirsty and offer whatever they can for a woman’s affection, this correlates to endless female entitlement.
In no marketplace where all participants ( both men and women ) are rational you would not have a sexy guy bang a fat chick

but since the entitlement and male thirst you have guys banging way bellow their own smv which makes women ever more delusional

women will just be “ got a sexy guy a couple of times it is just a matter time till I find one that will commit”

that is why you have women having children way latter in life , because they expect till almost it is too late to build a family .

the thing is that women will always feel that they have settled , and k guess that this is why also the divorces are very common

Now imagine actually being a sexy woman and you see your ugly friends seeing some sexy guys . Ofc you will think that you will deserve more

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. It’s important to try and imagine the marketplace from a woman’s perspective. They are extremely abundant. It’s very difficult for them to choose because of their options. It also makes it very easy for her to ditch a current relationship/interest to trade up. It’s all entirely understandable.

I see this as almost entirely a male problem. Failing to police thirst and maintain standards.
if like 5-7 years ago a woman that was a 6 or a 7 was quite easy for me to get , now I see that it is not that east anymore

the difficulty went from easy to medium

8s and above from medium now went to hard

the expectations of 8s+ are ludacris for a relationship :)

if You think that is hard to bang them , just wait and see how hard is to keep them . Exponentially harder

that is why it is also the best strategy to not try to compete for the bf slot . Way more difficult the competition there than it is for the guys who f8ckes her

they want the lifestyle of what they see on instagram ( even though they know that it is fake ) , and the funny thing is that they do not only have little to no money most of them but they also have quite significant debt

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I came across this many years ago and just did it again. What say you? I’d hazard a bet that despite many of you would say you have never had this happen, it has. I’m sure the usual suspects will chime in with “nope never, I never have” or some knee-jerk other reaction. I certainly had a gal like this in my lineup once. Not huge like the gal in the article but below what I'd want to be associated with in public, it simply ended up fading after a while. However, the entitlement is astonishing - she even goes so far as to justify that he was super into her but too narcissistic to be seen with her.
Im not so sure that the woman in the article picture is the same as the writer, just click on the writer's name and youll see. Does that really seem like the same person?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. It’s important to try and imagine the marketplace from a woman’s perspective. They are extremely abundant. It’s very difficult for them to choose because of their options. It also makes it very easy for her to ditch a current relationship/interest to trade up. It’s all entirely understandable.

I see this as almost entirely a male problem. Failing to police thirst and maintain standards.
I completely understand male thirst if the women is between 18-29 and has some look to her. Even the rich and powerful can’t get enough of women between those ages, there in movies, music, everywhere.

I don’t understand male thirst if the woman is over, I‘ll be generous, 34. Unless she is Sharon Stone Basic Instinct hot, it’s like, WTF. Even Sharon was *a little* too old in that movie.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Im not so sure that the woman in the article picture is the same as the writer, just click on the writer's name and youll see. Does that really seem like the same person?
Just did looks like a hambeast- presumably the pic used in the article is older, women do this online too. Haha