MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,682
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Glad to see that someone else noticed it.In the picture, she’s refusing a kiss from the shaved head guy. What does it have to do with the article?
Is the picture subtly suggesting that a guy without hair is less likely to be employed (or employable)?
Or is it a hidden blackpill suggesting that it’s over before she even finds out about his employment status?
Speaking of "that", in Sweden we have a gender imbalance now in the 18-34 range which is worse than China and India. It's around 125 men per 100 women. Unless it's solved with immigration from women, there is already research from other countries (I could google the old studies I looked at) showing that the more excess males there are in a region, the more crime goes up.Technically to better represent a jobless guy they should have picked a different "type" of guy but that would have been politically uncorrect.
Especially since it's easier for women to get jobs than men now. White males have a hard time finding good jobs due to affirmative action and the feminist movement. Heck, females control the hiring and like to hire females.Hell, I wouldn't seriously date a woman without a job, unless she had just been laid off or something like that happened beyond her control. Who wants to date someone who can't even maintain steady employment in a country with 3.5% unemployment? Why date the 3.5%?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Agree on too many guys with no chance to get women get crime to increase, not only cause they dont get laid but cause women have the upper hand on how social things work and that frustrate men even more.Speaking of "that", in Sweden we have a gender imbalance now in the 18-34 range which is worse than China and India. It's around 125 men per 100 women. Unless it's solved with immigration from women, there is already research from other countries (I could google the old studies I looked at) showing that the more excess males there are in a region, the more crime goes up.
I'm not going to complain too much because my own father was an immigrant and I plan to migrate for a better climate while being male myself, but regardless of any individual status like mine national policy could still be that immigration should be 50:50 in gender.
I also don't think it's fair that we leave out how Europe has been right there with America throughout the 20th century to send Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya back to the stone age with proxy paramilitaries, coups, bombings, wars, backing corrupt regimes and doing the same in Africa, like in Somalia. Without that, the migration we have seen wouldn't be possible since it wouldn't be believable to pretend to be a child or refugee fleeing from somewhere. Europe reaps what it sows.
Are Swedish gals really sexing the Middle-Easterners in large numbers?Speaking of "that", in Sweden we have a gender imbalance now in the 18-34 range which is worse than China and India. It's around 125 men per 100 women. Unless it's solved with immigration from women, there is already research from other countries (I could google the old studies I looked at) showing that the more excess males there are in a region, the more crime goes up.
I'm not going to complain too much because my own father was an immigrant and I plan to migrate for a better climate while being male myself, but regardless of any individual status like mine national policy could still be that immigration should be 50:50 in gender.
The real unemployment rate is 37%.Hell, I wouldn't seriously date a woman without a job, unless she had just been laid off or something like that happened beyond her control. Who wants to date someone who can't even maintain steady employment in a country with 3.5% unemployment? Why date the 3.5%?
So these 925 women never dated or slept with anyone in high school or college who didn’t have a job either?Of the 925 single women surveyed, 75 percent said they'd have a problem with dating someone without a job.
Not to mention underemployment. Getting a GOOD job is tough. Basically job hunting is a lot like OLD. Now you have to fill apps out online that can take over an hour and you're competing with others. Like you have to fill out 20 apps just to get one interview. Like OLD and having to carpet bomb messages and hope for a reply or two. Takes a ton of work with little results in return for the effort.The real unemployment rate is 37%.
![]()
How is The Official Unemployment Rate 3.8% When 37% of the U.S is Unemployed?
There is a 33% difference between the “unemployment rate” and the actual number of people without work in the U.S.medium.com
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Well just about every business out there is hiring so, regardless of how you define unemployed, if you aren't working for any extended period of time in this economy its your fault. Anyone lacking the capacity to find one of the literally millions of available jobs out there right now has serious issues.The real unemployment rate is 37%.
![]()
How is The Official Unemployment Rate 3.8% When 37% of the U.S is Unemployed?
There is a 33% difference between the “unemployment rate” and the actual number of people without work in the U.S.medium.com
Every business - with a cr@p job paying minimum wage (or maybe not much better) that is part-time with on-call hours, or for commission-based sales positions - is looking for work. I'm early retired and won't take such cr@p jobs. And I'm the victim of rampant age discrimination in the jobs that are in my professional specialty.Well just about every business out there is hiring so, regardless of how you define unemployed, if you aren't working for any extended period of time in this economy its your fault. Anyone lacking the capacity to find one of the literally millions of available jobs out there right now has serious issues.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.