Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 75% of women would have a problem dating a man without a job

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Read the OLD profiles. I mean especially on the paid sites like Match that have better looking and quality women on it. Nearly all of them, especially 30 and over list financial security, career, stable job as the main trait in a man they're looking for.

I went on a date with an HB 9.5 earlier in the summer and she was cool until I told her what I business I owned and figured I didn't make enough and the date changed immediately right after that.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't take these tabloid presses seriously.

I tried to check the sourcing of the so-called "german study". Guess what? its source is another news outlet, which sources from another news outlet, and that's it - no actual link to any study. There is no "study" used as a source.

Trash "journalism".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In the picture, she’s refusing a kiss from the shaved head guy. What does it have to do with the article?

Is the picture subtly suggesting that a guy without hair is less likely to be employed (or employable)?

Or is it a hidden blackpill suggesting that it’s over before she even finds out about his employment status?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the picture, she’s refusing a kiss from the shaved head guy. What does it have to do with the article?

Is the picture subtly suggesting that a guy without hair is less likely to be employed (or employable)?

Or is it a hidden blackpill suggesting that it’s over before she even finds out about his employment status?
Glad to see that someone else noticed it.

Apparently stereotypical bad guys have pony tails and unshaved faces...unattractive guys are bald in 2019.

Technically to better represent a jobless guy they should have picked a different "type" of guy but that would have been politically uncorrect.

Btw the look of that guy in terms of headshape and clothes reminds me of eastern europeans thugs, could be that they picked the pic from a russian article.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically to better represent a jobless guy they should have picked a different "type" of guy but that would have been politically uncorrect.
Speaking of "that", in Sweden we have a gender imbalance now in the 18-34 range which is worse than China and India. It's around 125 men per 100 women. Unless it's solved with immigration from women, there is already research from other countries (I could google the old studies I looked at) showing that the more excess males there are in a region, the more crime goes up.

I'm not going to complain too much because my own father was an immigrant and I plan to migrate for a better climate while being male myself, but regardless of any individual status like mine national policy could still be that immigration should be 50:50 in gender.

I also don't think it's fair that we leave out how Europe has been right there with America throughout the 20th century to send Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya back to the stone age with proxy paramilitaries, coups, bombings, wars, backing corrupt regimes and doing the same in Africa, like in Somalia. Without that, the migration we have seen wouldn't be possible since it wouldn't be believable to pretend to be a child or refugee fleeing from somewhere. Europe reaps what it sows.

Last edited:

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I wouldn't seriously date a woman without a job, unless she had just been laid off or something like that happened beyond her control. Who wants to date someone who can't even maintain steady employment in a country with 3.5% unemployment? Why date the 3.5%?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hell, I wouldn't seriously date a woman without a job, unless she had just been laid off or something like that happened beyond her control. Who wants to date someone who can't even maintain steady employment in a country with 3.5% unemployment? Why date the 3.5%?
Especially since it's easier for women to get jobs than men now. White males have a hard time finding good jobs due to affirmative action and the feminist movement. Heck, females control the hiring and like to hire females.

My big problem with that is they will demand you buy them everything.

That's the good thing about owning a business. Even if I'm struggling and not getting sales I still own a business! Better than having the unemployed label!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of "that", in Sweden we have a gender imbalance now in the 18-34 range which is worse than China and India. It's around 125 men per 100 women. Unless it's solved with immigration from women, there is already research from other countries (I could google the old studies I looked at) showing that the more excess males there are in a region, the more crime goes up.

I'm not going to complain too much because my own father was an immigrant and I plan to migrate for a better climate while being male myself, but regardless of any individual status like mine national policy could still be that immigration should be 50:50 in gender.

I also don't think it's fair that we leave out how Europe has been right there with America throughout the 20th century to send Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya back to the stone age with proxy paramilitaries, coups, bombings, wars, backing corrupt regimes and doing the same in Africa, like in Somalia. Without that, the migration we have seen wouldn't be possible since it wouldn't be believable to pretend to be a child or refugee fleeing from somewhere. Europe reaps what it sows.
Agree on too many guys with no chance to get women get crime to increase, not only cause they dont get laid but cause women have the upper hand on how social things work and that frustrate men even more.

Also agree about not bombing or overthrowing other countries or better yet live and let live globally, too bad western elites wanted more in terms of predating outside resources and substituting their own citizens with others more tolerant toward slavery and lack of rights.

Just see what happened to Libya, after "the liberators" arrived the country moved from a civilized wealthy standard to a failed state with tribes or warlords claiming pieces of land against onu supported rulers and isis affiliated groups.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are Swedish gals really sexing the Middle-Easterners in large numbers?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real unemployment rate is 37%.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Of the 925 single women surveyed, 75 percent said they'd have a problem with dating someone without a job.
So these 925 women never dated or slept with anyone in high school or college who didn’t have a job either?

Women priorities change as they age as they are constantly battling the clock. You are not only battling them, you are also battling forces of nature. It’s almost 2 against 1.

Good luck!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention underemployment. Getting a GOOD job is tough. Basically job hunting is a lot like OLD. Now you have to fill apps out online that can take over an hour and you're competing with others. Like you have to fill out 20 apps just to get one interview. Like OLD and having to carpet bomb messages and hope for a reply or two. Takes a ton of work with little results in return for the effort.

So glad I'm self employed now and don't have to deal with that.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's fair and part of the game. Women want a man who's providing for himself at the very least.

The corollary is I wouldn't date a woman who doesn't take care of herself physically, for starters.

Of course these are just polls and a lot of both sexes "slum it.":)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Job = provider status, man with status, man with money..

Date = LTR potentiel

One night stand or Sex = won't care especially if at her place/a hotel paid by her.. If at the guy place must be neat :p

Note: Some rich guys don't have jobs.. They too rich to work.

Those it means girls have bad decision making skills?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just about every business out there is hiring so, regardless of how you define unemployed, if you aren't working for any extended period of time in this economy its your fault. Anyone lacking the capacity to find one of the literally millions of available jobs out there right now has serious issues.

A

AJ84

What’s the issue here? A lot of people, not just women, prefer to date someone who isn’t broke, imagine not being able to do the things you like to do, with the person you are dating because they can’t afford to do those things or worse, always having to pay for them to do it.
The more a person is considering someone for a LTR/marriage/family the more important that becomes. If a grown person has no job and there’s no valid reason for that (disability, etc) then it’s reasonable to question whether or not investing anything in that person is a good move.

It’s important to have some standards when considering investing in someone else and it sounds like that’s what the article is stating, not one night stands or hook ups but actually dating, which is the first step towards a relationship.