Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 16 reasons why most men cannot handle a strong, independent woman

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this article and replace, “strong independent woman” with man. The author describes what men have been doing for centuries. It’s not that men can’t “handle” this woman, it’s we don’t want to deal with difficult b!tches. Some of the points sound very lonely. They also forgot to mention her six cats and frozen eggs.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I know a few of these women. They all still are miserable. A few continue to orbit me and would certainly jump into an LTR if I offered the option.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused, none of those numbered reasons are about why "most men can't handle them".

In any case, the "men can't handle me" is what they like to tell themselves, it's more a case of men not wanting to handle them.
Lol yep they always forget to make that distinction. Same as guys who want to have relationships with them vs dudes that just want to bang them. Whatever is most beneficial to their feelers!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) She’s always on the go.

This means it will be difficult to schedule dates with her in the early stages of the relationship. If the relationship can get past that initially, she will never make the relationship a priority. It's not good.

3) She likes to travel alone.

Perhaps she'll do stuff on these travels that would be considered infidelity. Perhaps she'll do some girls trips. Neither are good.

7) She doesn’t need a boyfriend. She wants a partner.

She has a bad attitude.

13) Her goals come first.

She is self-centered, not relationship-centered.

15) She doesn’t need anyone.

In-person, she gives off a cold, unfeminine vibe.

16) She doesn’t say she’s sorry.

She thinks the world revolves around her.

The reasons I've offered comments upon are things that aren't good things for healthy relationships. The rest of the reasons are most inconsequential and meaningless. They are neither positives nor negatives.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually half of these are more "i'm alone notice me" then anything, its almost like she do all that to prevent her to think about her life

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A strong independent woman is bathed in masculinity.
No thanks!

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice the use of the word “happy” sprinkled throughout the article? It’s like the author is trying to convince the average female that she would be “happy” if she had all these traits. Sounds like a lonely, selfish and miserable woman to be around. Women with true feminine energy are so much more desirable than this. Sorry ladies, we are not ”afraid“ of these traits, just annoyed with the energy this type of woman would bring.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like this have attachment/bonding issues. It's all a facade that covers up the pain underneath it all. They are trying to fill a void.

The strongest most independent girl I ever dated was a CEO, went on hiking/fishing/camping trips in the middle of nowhere by herself. Her heart was so protected. She rarely showed emotion. Had a hard time reaching orgasm. She subscribed to the alpha male/alpha female power couple idea. She was super hot, and had a bunch of very athletic 25yr old guys that she fuhked before me. She knew they would never stick around. As soon as she caught feelings with me, she would pull away. I've never felt intimidated by a woman but this one made me feel like I had to be the perfect masculine alpha man 100% of the time. Her expectations of what a man should be were off the charts. She was almost dude like.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yep, I recently encountered an otherwise suitable candidate in her 50s - attractive, with a great body, intelligent, pleasant, BUT WITH AN IMPOSSIBLE SCHEDULE.

Seriously, I need a dart gun. I’ve stopped suggesting we meet anymore and letting her contact, plan, and execute, and only when one of the younger and more accessible schedule women in my circle is not available.

It’s like they are terrified to be alone, so they are perpetually running from one thing to another:
Pilates, breakfast, spin class, concert, drinks, dinner, brunch, mediation, this meeting, that meeting.

They might need to spend time with themselves if they stop and can’t stand the idea. But t6hey hide it with articles like the one above...

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like this have attachment/bonding issues. It's all a facade that covers up the pain underneath it all. They are trying to fill a void.

The strongest most independent girl I ever dated was a CEO, went on hiking/fishing/camping trips in the middle of nowhere by herself. Her heart was so protected. She rarely showed emotion. Had a hard time reaching orgasm. She subscribed to the alpha male/alpha female power couple idea. She was super hot, and had a bunch of very athletic 25yr old guys that she fuhked before me. She knew they would never stick around. As soon as she caught feelings with me, she would pull away. I've never felt intimidated by a woman but this one made me feel like I had to be the perfect masculine alpha man 100% of the time. Her expectations of what a man should be were off the charts. She was almost dude like.
I learned about "avoidant attachment" from this forum, which sounds like the case for her: "As soon as she caught feelings with [you], she would pull away". I believe attachment style has been replicated in several studies. About 1/4th of people use avoidant attachment style in relationships, like this woman (girl?) CEO.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused, none of those numbered reasons are about why "most men can't handle them".

In any case, the "men can't handle me" is what they like to tell themselves, it's more a case of men not wanting to handle them.
Or to be more exact: Men don't want to have anything to do with them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
17th reason:

Because guys only want the freaks and girls with the boom... the ones who get busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite getting everything they supposedly wanted, women are less happy than ever. They can continue to blame men and their dislike of "strong independent women" if it helps them sleep at night but that's not the root of their misery.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Its funny how all media ostracizes men who date younger women, but glorifies women who do the reverse. Like its almost impossible to find anything stating anything negative about women going way younger. There are exceptions to ever rule, and outliers in every situation and it can be anything.

But basically the narrative is as follows:

Older guy/younger woman = money
Younger guy/older woman = cuumdumpster

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Despite getting everything they supposedly wanted, women are less happy than ever. They can continue to blame men and their dislike of "strong independent women" if it helps them sleep at night but that's not the root of their misery.
Yup...like kids that cry cause they want something but then years later realize they got exactly what they needed and were thankful. Don't know if women have gotten to that point yet but there is an actual movement of some to go back to the traditional wife role.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never give a woman what she wants, just give her what she needs. In small increments.