"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

article: 10 Common Reasons For A Sexless Marriage, According To Sex Therapists

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Took me too long in life to figure that one out.
Ive had it hammered home. Most of my best intentions where met with ungratefulness. Of course it depends upon the type of woman. Man needs to throttle and guage his giving and acts of service.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Ive had it hammered home. Most of my best intentions where met with ungratefulness. Of course it depends upon the type of woman. Man needs to throttle and guage his giving and acts of service.
I'd say the vast majority of women are ungrateful. They simply assume that people (mostly men) are going to selflessly do things for them. And the rare payback that they give for these acts of servitude are minimal and infrequent at best. And on those rare moments, they expect you to act like they did the most amazing thing in the world for you. You know, after you've literally broken your a$$ to make them happy and they shrug their shoulders like that is an everyday occurrence.

This is the danger of relationships for women, it encourages laziness. Maybe not before the modern legal system but now? LTRs, marriages and kids are the ticket to easy street for women. They collect resources, sometimes from multiple men, and then sit around like the sun shines on their a$$ every day.

This is the true issue of our age in the west, the breakdown of the traditional family, relationships that are no longer balanced. Most of the ills in our society can be traced back to toxic feminism.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
When i was young i has big $ Hugh Hefner fantasies. I was lucky to have been with women who were physically attracted to me. Some $ came later. After the $ was people attracted for that. And i learned the hard way. At a mans core should be attractive qualities and strengths that he can attract without $. I earn $ and motivated to earn more for myself and my children. Women who want to get to know me will do so with little to none cash outlay. You. dont get to learn someone by throwing money around. Physical attraction is crucial. This means sex and affection will happen early.
 
Last edited:
Top