"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

article: “Men Are Spoiled and Women Are Desperate”

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
In the West, powers that be don’t care about the family unit too much. The money and economy is important. Thats why sperm banks, surrogates, single moms, all good.

In the East, powers that be care about the family unit, that’s why sperm banks and surrogates are almost forbidden. Yet they they also care about the economy. Its a double edged knife. China is begging couples to have THREE kids now, yet they still want women to work and expand the economy. It’s tough. Be pretentious on one side, be serious on the other.

Thats why don’t understand men in the West who want to get married. Unless the girl is a virgin and 22, there is no point to legally commit to one women forever.
 
Top