Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: “Men Are Spoiled and Women Are Desperate”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here are some responses:
I have been ghosted, used for only sex, even emotional support, but I can't say with confidence a man has ever treated me well. I have found at 37 really considering getting a sperm donor.
Good men get treated like garbage and they’re fed up with it. Women have a major privilege in the dating scene but refuse to acknowledge it. Women choose to date *******s and narcissistic douche bags. Good men get ignored and often have to degrade their standards just to get a date and even then they still get treated like garbage
This is literally upsidedown from reality. Men are desperate(see involuntary celebate) and women are spoiled. If you think you are oppressed because 100 men like you trying having to be the initiator for zero return.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think men are spoiled. If men were spoiled, they wouldn't act as thirsty as they do.

While I don't think things are phenomenal for women, they are better than they are for men. If you're a woman, you have the choice to put yourself out on a swipe app, get hundreds of matches, and then filter down. A woman stands a good chance of being able to find something acceptable in the hundreds of matches she gets. The filtering can be aggravating but the sheer volume puts women in a good spot. And yes, a woman can create hundreds to thousands of options all while sitting at home not wearing makeup and with messy hair.

Even the women who don't use swipe apps can find something. If they aren't using swipe apps, there are guys approaching them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and most women have at least one of those four social media apps. They'll also get approached in person too. The point is that women have options and that's a decent place.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish young woman would read this, take it as a lesson. Get off the **** carousel and stop rejecting perfectly good men with your unrealistic standards.
They double down on those crazy standards even when they get booted from the carousel. When women with kids in their mid-30’s are still out there trying to friendzone guys, you know it’s bad.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels is the GOAT.

These women are in denial today, because they can get laid so they think they can actually have the person they are laying which many of us know, just isn't the case.

Here is what happens when she finds her guy that checks all the boxes. ..The thing is, I used to work in a building with like 300 women, working in mental health, so these types of unhealthy relationship conversations were always going on, you would be amazed how many women get scammed, like I enjoy getting spoiled by a woman but this is just next level.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this was written by a woman.

According to male Sosuavers, the opposite is true.

Reality is probably somewhere in between. Most people practice solipsism, and in this case they think the opposite sex is enjoying a smorgasbord while they're getting crumbs. Just another form of victim mentality.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a graduate and get free gym membership to the college gym, all I see is women with big oversized butts, with ugly dumb tattoos. Let that sink in.

A place of education and women are walking around with oversized butts and tattoos.
I really don't understand their goal by looking like that. It's basically an invitation for pnd. What are those women going to do when they get old?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some men understand how to act normal, be fun and flirty, not be desperate, and excite women and some don't.

Being a good guy does nothing for you if you are boring, have no personality, and act needy and desperate.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a graduate and get free gym membership to the college gym, all I see is women with big oversized butts, with ugly dumb tattoos. Let that sink in.

A place of education and women are walking around with oversized butts and tattoos.
I remember meeting a gal off the net that was pretty hot. She showed up with a sleeveless shirt and a sailor's tattoo on her bicep. TOTALLY RUINED IT FOR ME! :down:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I think about it, there is going to be an explosion of single women using sperm donors to have children. Even more single women raising kids. Then another welfare program funded by men to assist per usual.
There already is. :down:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think they have the mental capacity and/or foresight to imagine the outcomes?
It doesn't matter; they have a vajaya, and there is an explosion of thirst amongst men. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Some men understand how to act normal, be fun and flirty, not be desperate, and excite women and some don't.

Being a good guy does nothing for you if you are boring, have no personality, and act needy and desperate.
It goes both ways, what exactly do most women bring to the table?

They always seem to have a laundry list of demands yet I never hear about what they actually have to offer besides sex.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most amazing thing is that despite their list or requirement, such list in shorter when they are younger and fresher than when they're old.

They seems to be engaged in an endless battle against logics.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They double down on those crazy standards even when they get booted from the carousel. When women with kids in their mid-30’s are still out there trying to friendzone guys, you know it’s bad.
Work harder for less rewards