Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arrogance/being ****y..when it gets out of hand

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. It's starting to take over me. I've always been a ****y/arrogant guy before I came onto this site. However, now i'm ****y/funny to the extreme. Honestly. I can't help it. It takes over me. It makes some of my friends pissed off too. What do I do

oh and it's also gotten to the point where i've lost my desire to go look for random women, because I feel i'm better than them and don't need them. WTF, am i going on the right path here or should I take a deep breath and repath

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same place myself but it comes in waves. Sometimes I'm ubercocky *******man or I'm highenergy dancing playah flirting all over the place.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly man!

today for example I was talking to this chubby chick friend of mine. I don't want her for anything, but the topic of oral sex came up. I jokingly told her I wouldn't want to eat her out anyways because it would probably taste like pork! I then said that I wouldn't want her to give me head either because I'm afraid she'd eat my wiener.

haha. i can be such an ******* sometimes

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so what's the best thing to do when my confidence is so high that it's actually hurting me more than helping?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends if it's really hurting....

Seriously read my LR: 3xEASY which I posted yesterday or something, there you'll see major ****yness, same in todays OR/FR/FU even though it was written not sober and very rambling :p

It can be very good it just might seem like it's not :p You really just gotta find out if it's working or not.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
> I jokingly told her I wouldn't want to eat her out anyways
> because it would probably taste like pork

Ok, yes it was a funny joke. But the F in C/F should be funny to the audience (here, the girl) not just to you. I don't know this girl, but my first guess would be that this was most likely NOT funny to her, so to answer your question about when is it too much, it's too much if you come across as rude. (funny = good, confident=good, arrogant=ok depending on the girl, rude=bad)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you actually told her she shouldn't give you head because she'd probably eat it? she'd only find that funny if she wasn't that fat

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... thanks for the laugh it helped wake me up