"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Arrogance/being ****y..when it gets out of hand

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Oh man. It's starting to take over me. I've always been a ****y/arrogant guy before I came onto this site. However, now i'm ****y/funny to the extreme. Honestly. I can't help it. It takes over me. It makes some of my friends pissed off too. What do I do

oh and it's also gotten to the point where i've lost my desire to go look for random women, because I feel i'm better than them and don't need them. WTF, am i going on the right path here or should I take a deep breath and repath
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I'm the same place myself but it comes in waves. Sometimes I'm ubercocky *******man or I'm highenergy dancing playah flirting all over the place.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
exactly man!

today for example I was talking to this chubby chick friend of mine. I don't want her for anything, but the topic of oral sex came up. I jokingly told her I wouldn't want to eat her out anyways because it would probably taste like pork! I then said that I wouldn't want her to give me head either because I'm afraid she'd eat my wiener.

haha. i can be such an ******* sometimes
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
so what's the best thing to do when my confidence is so high that it's actually hurting me more than helping?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Depends if it's really hurting....

Seriously read my LR: 3xEASY which I posted yesterday or something, there you'll see major ****yness, same in todays OR/FR/FU even though it was written not sober and very rambling :p

It can be very good it just might seem like it's not :p You really just gotta find out if it's working or not.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

locrian

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
180
Reaction score
1
Location
philadelphia, pa, usa
> I jokingly told her I wouldn't want to eat her out anyways
> because it would probably taste like pork

Ok, yes it was a funny joke. But the F in C/F should be funny to the audience (here, the girl) not just to you. I don't know this girl, but my first guess would be that this was most likely NOT funny to her, so to answer your question about when is it too much, it's too much if you come across as rude. (funny = good, confident=good, arrogant=ok depending on the girl, rude=bad)
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
lol, you actually told her she shouldn't give you head because she'd probably eat it? she'd only find that funny if she wasn't that fat
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
lol... thanks for the laugh it helped wake me up
 
Top