Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arnolds Book of Bodybuilding.

ranger655

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best book i can recommend for anyone just starting out and has no clue what to do is Arnold Schwarzeneggers guide to bodybuilding. i have the originol version that my dad gave me but there is an updated new version. if you want an ad free book without all the bull****. read this it is written by a true champion and not some overweight looser with a degree in phys ed. this is the book that motivated me to hit the weight room. it even teaches you how to train the mind to go through the workouts and the pain and to keep going.

okay im new to the post so thats probably why none of you have ever heard of me. but i am 17 ive been lifting for about a year and weight 141 and im 5 foot 7 and i bench 225 and squat 350 and deadlift 405.

i like to think those numbers are pretty good but every time i get ****y i just look at the pictures of arnold or franco columbo just so i dont loose sight of my goals you know.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arnold's books are great for motivation (Education of a Bodybuilder did it for me!) and if you refer to his Encyclopedia I prefer the updated version. Me thinks his training advice is not the best for everyone though, even that which is aimed at novices, generally too many sets, exercises and workouts.

Welcome to the forum Ranger, good lifts too.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Me thinks his training advice is not the best for everyone though, even that which is aimed at novices, generally too many sets, exercises and workouts.
I agree

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would hazard a guess that Reeves did a lil bit of Dbol towards the end of his career - all those guys had a bit of a dabble when it first came out. Must be said though that he and Reg Park both had physiques to die for.

ranger655

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i always look to the old fashioned bodybuilders for motivation too. Even sandow from the turn of the century was a huge dude. truly massive and all natural.