Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you scared of success?

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here almost 2 months now and i've learned quite a bit about a topic that, previously, I learned that I knew very little about. I read article after article, for hours on end, day after day. Soaking in, memorizing and reevaluating my past relationships and experiences with the opposite sex that i've had in the past. I joined up in the bootcamp and decided to stay dedicated to it and all of the exercises.

In the past 4 weeks, i've read all of the articles, listened to the suggested music and completed each exercise to the fullest extent. Each week, I could feel the confidence growing inside of myself. Giving me new life and reasons to be more social and get out from behind this machine that i've become so attached to over the past 10 years.

Even with all my newfound confidence, all the information that I have learned, and all of the experiences that I've had in the past couple of months, I still felt like there was something inside of myself that was holding me back, keeping me coming back to this message board on a daily basis, for hours a day. It is something that I have felt for many months, possibly even years now. What is this fear?

The fear that I have found within myself is the fear of the unknown. The fear that I might actually know what I am doing in a certain situation, but not be completely prepared... or as prepared for the next situation as I was for the one leading to it.

Inside my head, I tell myself that I know the game now. I KNOW that I know it. Without a doubt. I've read the entire DJBible multiple times. I know the mentality that I should have, and I have it...up until I come to a point that I have not become comfortable with yet. That is when I step into the land of the unfamiliar and place myself inside my bubble until I can build up enough confidence to take another step into this unfamiliar land. With each step, I placed myself inside this bubble yet again, slowing down my potential progress. With each person this process starts over and ends with taking one more step into the unknown land then coming back to these boards to find the next step, even though I already know what it is!!

What I am trying to get across in this tip is that while you may feel like you are advancing by taking it one step at a time, sometimes you need to step out of the bubble and run free without worry of not knowing what might happen next or how you will handle it. By doing this you will learn this uncharted land much faster than taking it one step at a time. You are a man, your instincts will guide you. Learning to follow your instincts and gut feelings will not only help you in your dating life, but all aspects of your life as well.

Dont be scared of success, look forward to it as it presents you with new opportunities to learn from and enhance your life.

smokez01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to look at this more indepth i think, in the past whenever i would have a girl attracted to me, and everything, we would talk, blah blah blah, hang out once or twice, then id run and hide in my shell to be worried about what would happen, i dont know why, its basically still now these days also, id be so interested in tlaking with a girl, that id just be scared of the outcome, i dont do it purposly, it just happens, but im learning

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shear willpower is the key.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very interesting topic because people don't realize that sometimes you can be as afraid of succeeding as you can be of failing.

Usually, this is because success or the prospect of it seems new and you know that things will change and we humans have a natural fear of the unknown and the unfamiliar.

Sometimes, it is easier to take success in smaller doses and look for small wins first and work your way up to bigger wins.

This way, success isn't as big a shock to your mind.