"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Are You Nervous?

willtmail

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Do you guys agree with this?

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/nervous.htm

Basically, what he's saying is that it's okay to be nervous (in fact, not only is it ok, it's good) and that you should view that nervous energy as excitement.

Here's a quote:

"You'll ooze enthusiasm and energy... both of which are highly attractive qualities to women. You will then have a tremendous advantage in attracting this woman AND setting yourself apart from all the other guys. The cool, suave guys who never get nervous and who always seem relaxed around women will seem boring compared to you." (emphasis added)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
No I think it's a load of bollocks.
You should be energetic cos you're energetic not cos you're mortally terrified of some Dennys cashier named Charleez who thinks global warming is "wack" , dreams of being a spokesmodel and just coincidentally has a nice rack.
 

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
354
Reaction score
7
Location
Midwest
RE:

its not me, I just always believed in being cool, calm and collected when around a woman who blows my mind. Thats why if I do go out for coffee with a woman who I like its decaf or herbal tea. Coffee can make you more nervous, so can sugar.
I think nervousness can show through your character and reveals a small lack of confidence.
 
Top