"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"are you mad at me?"

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
There's this girl, hooked up with her once, then called her to go out again (too soon) and she lost all IL. I start ignoring her, sometimes saying hi if I see her. Tonight I wave to her and she comes up to me and asks if I am mad at her. I ask her what would give her that impression, she says "You never talk to me anymore!", I jokingly go into the whole, "Okay then, how have you been?" blah blah blah with her for a few minutes, and she was digging it somewhat, but I didn't really stick around to see.

My question : What is the proper response to this?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by calvran
...asks if I am mad at her...

What is the proper response to this?
Dont answer her and say this right back to her.

Are you mad at me?

--Lan
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You failed the test.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
You failed the test.
I understand that he did fail it..

But perhaps you could enlighten him as to what would have been a good response?
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Dude... I just posted what he could say. There isnt much better than that bro. Its called a **** test JUST in case you didnt know that.

How to pass a **** test a la TD

1. DYD Style: The answer she wants followed by something sarcastic.
HB: Where were you last night?
You: At home all night thinking about you...... but then I got bored and called over 10 strippers..
Plays on her emotions and disarms her anger initially. You give her the answer she wants, but save you from looking like a biotch following with the sarcasm.

2. Immitate her tonality, facial animations, and body language.

3. Ignore her comment.

4. Withdraw - It has the potential to convey that you have other GF's or can at least get them.. Shows her she is replaceable..

--Lan
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Usually when girls say "Are you mad at me..." you can safely assume they mean, "Are you not going to be my friend just because I'm disgusted by the thought of romance with you?"
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
LoL Squirrels... I had to read that a couple of times before I understood what you were saying.. Its probably because Im up WAAAY past my regular bed time...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
The perfect answer...

"Should I be?"

Let her show her cards first and then you can retort appropriately...
 

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
Usually when girls say "Are you mad at me..." you can safely assume they mean, "Are you not going to be my friend just because I'm disgusted by the thought of romance with you?"
brilliant
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
The perfect answer...

"Should I be?"

Let her show her cards first and then you can retort appropriately...
I dont agree with this because it puts you in a supplicating frame.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
The perfect answer...

"Should I be?"

Let her show her cards first and then you can retort appropriately...
I kind of agree with Lan on this. This appears somewhat of a ****y indirect way of implying that you are mad, yet not stating directly that you are.

if you want to presetn to the girl that ur not pissed.
try this: "why would i be?"

it shows u havent lost your cool and that having a grudge or soemthing against her is completely oblivious to you.
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
No no no...

refer back to my first post on the thread. That is HOOP THEORY at work.

--Lan
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Lan
I dont agree with this because it puts you in a supplicating frame.
How so? You're asking as if you could care less what she has done since what ever it was has not bothered you enough to even notice. How's that supplication? :confused:
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
When you say that, you have accepted HER frame. Its just like a **** test. Thats why you use hoop theory.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I still don't get it. Seriously, bust some knowledge on me...

(That's "Ol'skool" for you young bucks).
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
Originally posted by squirrels
Usually when girls say "Are you mad at me..." you can safely assume they mean, "Are you not going to be my friend just because I'm disgusted by the thought of romance with you?"
Like many posts on these boards, a gross generalization.
 
Top