Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you guys gonna get the COVID vaccine shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Aunt had a stroke after taking Pfizer vaccine. She's recovered, and is looking forward to her second booster dose. I've opened up an online lottery account and decided to place some bets with various odds to massage into my mind that the odds of getting a side-effects is the same as winning something tomorrow, as I chose the exact same odds more or less....and to still encourage myself to take the vaccine. I even called the lottery alias after the name of a vaccine to illustrate the point. Hopefully after I see I don't win anything tomorrow I'll feel better about taking the vaccine.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being that I was asymptomatic and the only person in my household that came down with symptoms was my GF. No reason for me to get the shot ever. Why inject myself with a vaccine that is untested and a virus I'm pretty much immune too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@RickTheToad I think you need to review the Forum Rules and then re-evaluate who needs to chill.

Lately I'm seeing a lot of what I consider to be disrespectful and insulting posts. It needs to stop, and I think you can do better.
I'm well aware of the rules. Both of you are going back and forth and derailing the topic at hand. Both chill and stick to the topic at hand or the topic will be locked. It's that simple.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what has a better chance of killing me than COVID

Dog-shiat American food and drink
Lack of exercise
Being shot by a mass murderer/mass shooting
Enslaving myself to a mountain of meaningless material possessions, via a meaningless corporate job.
FTFY

Status
Not open for further replies.