"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Are you feeling down? Read this!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Freely translated! This could still be you!

"Hello everyone in the cyberworld

I am a very nice guy who is romantic and sensitive. Now I am looking for a princess who I can spoil with my love and maybe even marry. ;) You should be a little shy, and it doesn't hurt if you are a little cute too ;)

We can do alot together, maybe spend a romantic evening walking in the moonlight or take it easy in front of the TV. ;)

I am 5,9 and a little overweight, not the most beautiful but I always feel looks are not very important when you are with somone you really love. I like to play computers, play piano and hug girlz. ;)

Soo tired of being alone, I can't take it any more. Would love to meet someone and have in my arms, but I guess I'm too ugly.

A big hug to anyone that responds.

Star_trekguy"

If you ever feel down, just go read som ads on some places on the internet and you'll feel alot better. It may even crack you up :]
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
LOL i cracked up right after i saw what you meant.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Do you know what the saddest part? At least, he's doing something!

It's cheesy, corny, but it's something!

Imagine that there are people that are too insecure even to post something like that.... this guy is a hero :p

BBB
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Yeah, he is doing something, but even sadder is that no one is going to reply to him, because even ugly chicks think they are better than they are. He's probably going to hit rock bottom and do something radical or maybe he find some ugly chick he attaches himself to with epoxy glue. :] I can almost see myself in him, xcept the fat part, that's the scary part and a reminder of what I have become since then.

Still a motivator, this is what you are going to become if you stop improving yourself. Print some pathetic add and paste on your fridge or something, as a reminder.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Hahaha, Lifeforce, I just may do that...it would make for some laughs when girls come over.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I call it the "William Hung" effect. A dorky guy that puts his best out there... and people are attracted to him.

However, posting stuff on the internet is still wussy compared to doing it in front of live cameras.

The Star Trek guy will probably attract girls that may be under 5 rating, or girls who like honest guys.
 

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I dont understand why it is so funny. Theirs no humor in it for me. All I sense is that there is this one guy on the internet trying to communicate what he feels. It just seems like this guy has not found himself hence his insecure tone in his writing. Dont DJs have morality and virtue? But here I see you guys 'Laughing' at this dude who just wants to get laid. Hmmm very good DJs as you are, laughing at other peoples problems rather then solving your own. People should go talk to this guy and give him this website and HELP him out. I would send him a message about this site and help him out a bit in life. But lifeforce you dont give the website addy.
 

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Smoothflow
I dont understand why it is so funny. Theirs no humor in it for me. All I sense is that there is this one guy on the internet trying to communicate what he feels. It just seems like this guy has not found himself hence his insecure tone in his writing. Dont DJs have morality and virtue? But here I see you guys 'Laughing' at this dude who just wants to get laid. Hmmm very good DJs as you are, laughing at other peoples problems rather then solving your own. People should go talk to this guy and give him this website and HELP him out. I would send him a message about this site and help him out a bit in life. But lifeforce you dont give the website addy.
We laugh because we care. I think people need to find this website on their own. Usually, when they feel the need to seek out a website such as this, they are ready and willing to try out the ideas here. Otherwise, people think it is b.s.

Peace.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Smoothflow, I have tried just that to a lot of people. I have even tried to convince AFC guys around me that they should try some hints I give them. The result is always negative, they believe that if they change the way they treat women, they change themselves, and that is wrong. Also as honeyshark says, most believe this board is crap.

But I am solving my own, when I get home from a tough night then reading some adds encourage me to continue my struggle!
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I just thought it was funny when i read the name "StarTrek Guy" LMAO.
 
Top