Are You Attracted To Damaged Slooty Woman?

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Openly damaged and slvttty, not really.

Secretly damaged and slvtty, absolutely. They usually come across as very down to earth and approachable.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, Im saying your sweet virginal wife may have been taking up the ass for years... but still "technically" a virgin.
I think I'd prefer to have a girl whose vagina had been broken in than for her to have a gaping butthole.

Hal9000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody loves hot easy chicks but they are a pain in the ass. You're better off banging cute eager girls who haven't been ruined by hearing how hot they are their entire lives. They are usually far better relationship material and less likely to dump you as soon as somebody better comes along.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. When are you going to learn? Haha.

I hope at least you are enjoying yourself!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you find this kind of woman attractive, in the sense that she will be hot and give you crazy sex?

However more than likely damaged to fuk.. And unstable in a relationship.

On the other hand.. You can meet an average looking chick, who will give you average sex.. And is probably not too attractive.. But is great relationship material.

Which would you choose?

In my opinion it depends on your age.. When you are you young, you can afford to lose a couple of years on a sloot.

However.. If you are an older guy.. Over 35 years old... You best pick wisely!!!

I rather play it safe.. And pick a 6.5 over an 7/8/9/10

The hotter they are, the more problems you have to deal with
to me the distinction is more needy vs non Needy. There are women who are generally unaffected by men and qualify you before they fall for you and then there are women who need validation from every guy.

I tend to go for the woman who is doing her own thing and isn’t in the clubs soaking in validation as if every weekend was her birthday.

In fact nowadays I find myself completely repulsed by any woman who mentions dating as if she’s in the game. My experience with these women is that they are walking black holes that suck everything in. Not even light can escape their needy void.

I also change the topic whenever my guy friends bring up the subject of women and talk about what they want. I find the whole topic completely supplicating.

99% of the time, when a guy opens his mouth, regardless of his social status or material success, you can smell the pedestalization and supplication coming out of his aura.

that’s like the current state of humans in 2020. 99% of guys are pathetic when it comes to romance and 99% of women are needy as all hell.

with all my experience with slvty women, it really irritates me to see how pathetic guys are.

women are just supposed to be background noise for the most part. Not something that would ever come close to completing you.

I know it may sound like I am mtgtow. I am not. I love fvcking b1tches. But I am emotionally detached and most of the time, don’t even realize they are in the room. You can take these women seriously all you want, but a guy like me just finished fvcking her in the a$$ because she feels that anal doesn’t count and she’s saving herself for the one.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
My ideal on this is a dirty girl in bed but a lady in public. I am not attracted to women who are public sloooots. Tattoos are fine so long as I can’t see them till her cloths come off. Camel toe Yoga pants are fine around the house but not at the grocery store. Cleavage shirts for me are great but not for Facebook.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to me the distinction is more needy vs non Needy. There are women who are generally unaffected by men and qualify you before they fall for you and then there are women who need validation from every guy.

I tend to go for the woman who is doing her own thing and isn’t in the clubs soaking in validation as if every weekend was her birthday.

In fact nowadays I find myself completely repulsed by any woman who mentions dating as if she’s in the game. My experience with these women is that they are walking black holes that suck everything in. Not even light can escape their needy void.

I also change the topic whenever my guy friends bring up the subject of women and talk about what they want. I find the whole topic completely supplicating.

99% of the time, when a guy opens his mouth, regardless of his social status or material success, you can smell the pedestalization and supplication coming out of his aura.

that’s like the current state of humans in 2020. 99% of guys are pathetic when it comes to romance and 99% of women are needy as all hell.

with all my experience with slvty women, it really irritates me to see how pathetic guys are.

women are just supposed to be background noise for the most part. Not something that would ever come close to completing you.

I know it may sound like I am mtgtow. I am not. I love fvcking b1tches. But I am emotionally detached and most of the time, don’t even realize they are in the room. You can take these women seriously all you want, but a guy like me just finished fvcking her in the a$$ because she feels that anal doesn’t count and she’s saving herself for the one.

I agree with you man.. Unattached is the only way!

Problem is, many guys don't recognise a sloot even if she had the sloot lable attached to her forehead.

Many of us get blindsided by the kinky sex, and brush aside all her attention wh0ring ways.

Something we are all probably guilty of at some point in our lives.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you man.. Unattached is the only way!

Problem is, many guys don't recognise a sloot even if she had the sloot lable attached to her forehead.

Many of us get blindsided by the kinky sex, and brush aside all her attention wh0ring ways.

Something we are all probably guilty of at some point in our lives.
Any woman you meet in the sexual marketplace is trash.

There are actual women who don't "date." As in they aren't actively looking and going on a date every week. Seems like this is the type you keep meeting.

There are women who simply exist in environments like volunteer groups, art shows, etc, where they are just living their life and are open to a guy but not looking.

To me, those women are the least crazy. I am not calling them unicorns. But they don't come with the attention wh0re label on them.

Every chick I meet at the bars and clubs would openly hit on a guy to make me jealous, play some type of game, and try to get me to chase.

They've been playing the game since puberty. And after me, they will continue to play the game until they hit the wall.

These women are not dateable, as enticing as they are.

And trust me I know they are enticing. Your ego wants to conquer them. That's because they play on your ego. It's part of their game.

I am not going to tell you to quit romance. This is something most guys can't do to save their lives. But perhaps try finding some hobbies in broad day light and try meeting women in social environments that have nothing to do with dating whatsoever.

Once you exist in these social environments, going back to the clubs is going to look like Sodom and Gomorrah.

ANY environment that has to do with dating contains the most trash women.

Whenever I hear a female start her sentence with "I just went on a date," I leave the room. I don't want too hear it, lol. I know it's probbaly her 5th date the past month. She's going in circles taking c0ck left and right. Doesn't interest me one bit.

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some strange reason, I do run into damaged women quite often.

I notice they initially seem very interesting and charismatic. I'm not sure why but they're above average looking most of the time too.

Overall I think they're too much of a headache to deal with if they haven't sorted their issues out.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some strange reason, I do run into damaged women quite often.

I notice they initially seem very interesting and charismatic. I'm not sure why but they're above average looking most of the time too.

Overall I think they're too much of a headache to deal with if they haven't sorted their issues out.
They are damaged because the more bullshyt and lies they get away with, the worse they get. They are feeding their narcissism. As you see the human mind will do illogical things to achieve what it desires.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are damaged because the more bullshyt and lies they get away with, the worse they get. They are feeding their narcissism. As you see the human mind will do illogical things to achieve what it desires.
I agree that there's an element of that. But what I've noticed with these girls backgrounds is that they have gone through traumatic events that have perhaps caused them to be the way they are. That is not their fault.

For example, a girl I used to date had major trust issues, and would act cold from time to time. I then found out in her past she was a victim of sexual assault. IMO it's understandable for someone to act that way having gone through something bad like that, at least for a while.

I just think that we need to look beyond just hypergamy and narcissism when looking at how women act. There's always components unique to the individual, and women's behaviour can vary a lot based on that alone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that there's an element of that. But what I've noticed with these girls backgrounds is that they have gone through traumatic events that have perhaps caused them to be the way they are. That is not their fault.

For example, a girl I used to date had major trust issues, and would act cold from time to time. I then found out in her past she was a victim of sexual assault. IMO it's understandable for someone to act that way having gone through something bad like that, at least for a while.

I just think that we need to look beyond just hypergamy and narcissism when looking at how women act. There's always components unique to the individual, and women's behaviour can vary a lot based on that alone.
Im serious. When your head is lies upon lies upon lies.... It fvcks your head up.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lots of folks experience a traumatic event, but many don't choose the path of self destruction.

One thing I have to say.. If you meet a girl who has been sexualy assaulted/abused as a child... Fukin Run!

Yes I feel bad and sorry for what happened to her... But you cannot fix that damage!

These girls usually become very hypersexual and will give up that puzzy very very easily to any old Chad.

Often they turn to drugs.. Bruv harsh as it seems.. Sexual assault = put your fastest running shoes on and dash!