"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Are You Attracted To Damaged Slooty Woman?

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
My ideal on this is a dirty girl in bed but a lady in public. I am not attracted to women who are public sloooots. Tattoos are fine so long as I can’t see them till her cloths come off. Camel toe Yoga pants are fine around the house but not at the grocery store. Cleavage shirts for me are great but not for Facebook.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
to me the distinction is more needy vs non Needy. There are women who are generally unaffected by men and qualify you before they fall for you and then there are women who need validation from every guy.

I tend to go for the woman who is doing her own thing and isn’t in the clubs soaking in validation as if every weekend was her birthday.

In fact nowadays I find myself completely repulsed by any woman who mentions dating as if she’s in the game. My experience with these women is that they are walking black holes that suck everything in. Not even light can escape their needy void.

I also change the topic whenever my guy friends bring up the subject of women and talk about what they want. I find the whole topic completely supplicating.

99% of the time, when a guy opens his mouth, regardless of his social status or material success, you can smell the pedestalization and supplication coming out of his aura.

that’s like the current state of humans in 2020. 99% of guys are pathetic when it comes to romance and 99% of women are needy as all hell.

with all my experience with slvty women, it really irritates me to see how pathetic guys are.

women are just supposed to be background noise for the most part. Not something that would ever come close to completing you.

I know it may sound like I am mtgtow. I am not. I love fvcking b1tches. But I am emotionally detached and most of the time, don’t even realize they are in the room. You can take these women seriously all you want, but a guy like me just finished fvcking her in the a$$ because she feels that anal doesn’t count and she’s saving herself for the one.

I agree with you man.. Unattached is the only way!

Problem is, many guys don't recognise a sloot even if she had the sloot lable attached to her forehead.

Many of us get blindsided by the kinky sex, and brush aside all her attention wh0ring ways.

Something we are all probably guilty of at some point in our lives.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
For some strange reason, I do run into damaged women quite often.

I notice they initially seem very interesting and charismatic. I'm not sure why but they're above average looking most of the time too.

Overall I think they're too much of a headache to deal with if they haven't sorted their issues out.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
For some strange reason, I do run into damaged women quite often.

I notice they initially seem very interesting and charismatic. I'm not sure why but they're above average looking most of the time too.

Overall I think they're too much of a headache to deal with if they haven't sorted their issues out.
They are damaged because the more bullshyt and lies they get away with, the worse they get. They are feeding their narcissism. As you see the human mind will do illogical things to achieve what it desires.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
They are damaged because the more bullshyt and lies they get away with, the worse they get. They are feeding their narcissism. As you see the human mind will do illogical things to achieve what it desires.
I agree that there's an element of that. But what I've noticed with these girls backgrounds is that they have gone through traumatic events that have perhaps caused them to be the way they are. That is not their fault.

For example, a girl I used to date had major trust issues, and would act cold from time to time. I then found out in her past she was a victim of sexual assault. IMO it's understandable for someone to act that way having gone through something bad like that, at least for a while.

I just think that we need to look beyond just hypergamy and narcissism when looking at how women act. There's always components unique to the individual, and women's behaviour can vary a lot based on that alone.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree that there's an element of that. But what I've noticed with these girls backgrounds is that they have gone through traumatic events that have perhaps caused them to be the way they are. That is not their fault.

For example, a girl I used to date had major trust issues, and would act cold from time to time. I then found out in her past she was a victim of sexual assault. IMO it's understandable for someone to act that way having gone through something bad like that, at least for a while.

I just think that we need to look beyond just hypergamy and narcissism when looking at how women act. There's always components unique to the individual, and women's behaviour can vary a lot based on that alone.
Im serious. When your head is lies upon lies upon lies.... It fvcks your head up.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I agree that there's an element of that. But what I've noticed with these girls backgrounds is that they have gone through traumatic events that have perhaps caused them to be the way they are. That is not their fault.

For example, a girl I used to date had major trust issues, and would act cold from time to time. I then found out in her past she was a victim of sexual assault. IMO it's understandable for someone to act that way having gone through something bad like that, at least for a while.

I just think that we need to look beyond just hypergamy and narcissism when looking at how women act. There's always components unique to the individual, and women's behaviour can vary a lot based on that alone.
Lots of folks experience a traumatic event, but many don't choose the path of self destruction.

One thing I have to say.. If you meet a girl who has been sexualy assaulted/abused as a child... Fukin Run!

Yes I feel bad and sorry for what happened to her... But you cannot fix that damage!

These girls usually become very hypersexual and will give up that puzzy very very easily to any old Chad.

Often they turn to drugs.. Bruv harsh as it seems.. Sexual assault = put your fastest running shoes on and dash!
 
Top