Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are you a true loner?

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekdays:
wake up
eat
school
study
eat
gym
eat
internet
fap
sleep
repeatx5

weekends:
wake up
eat
work
eat
get off-work and go straight home
internet
fap
sleep
repeatx2

I haven't hung out with a friend since probly 5th grade?

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a loner. I like comics and scifi books and stuff. I mean, girls want me to go clubbing with them all the time, but I would rather sit at home and play video games. I'm honest with the girls about it though because I want a girl that has similiar qualities.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember those days.

keep trying to improve your life....i'll take a while, but eventually it will happen...for me it took 3 years...and i'm still not where i want to be.

Sin Verdad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually dislike many people who believe themselves to be my friends. I rarely call people back or go out to see these people. They deserve it though and it makes me look like a challenge because my appearances are more special.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be like that where I prayed every day someone would call me to hang out with them. Then I got assertive and I was the one asking people to hang out with me, next thing I know I'm always getting text messages or phone calls from various people asking to hang out. I used to watch anime 24/7, read manga and comic books and now I hardly have the time to keep up.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is a fap?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing about this is that I LIKE being alone...the rowdyness and loudness is nice sometimes, but I cannot handle obnoxious people who think they're the best thing since the wheel was invented for too long. I will go crazy and possibly rearrange the bones in their face. In any case, I like being alone and watching movies alone. A girl or 1 or 2 buddies would be cool too I guess, but not necessary. It's fine being alone for me, get lonely sometimes, but whatever. It's better than putting up w/retards all the time.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can't just call anyone who spends a lot of time alone a "loner."
I define a loner by motivation. Does this person sit happily alone, does this person not care one iota that he is not surrounded by a gang of people in his life? Does this person sit home alone and cry himself to sleep because he can't find a friend or a partner to share crap with?

I think a loner chooses to be alone and does not second-guess his choice and does not regret it one bit.

Now a person who spends a majority of his time alone not by choice, a person who hates the fact they don't have a wide social circle, is not a loner. This person is just a socially awkward ****-up. Someone here mentioned they don't see the virtue of being a loner...uh, once again, I think it depends on if the shoes fits....

I don't see the virtue of having 50 acquaintances for someone like me. I'm a bona-fide loner and I have absolutely no need to have a wide social circle. I have maybe a couple of good friends, that is all I need. I'm quite comfortable doing things alone, and in fact, I prefer it.

Greanted, this is the kind of lifestyle that is at odds with the aim of this website, but women are not a problem. Granted, I don't spin plates, but I do quite well for myself, I'm not a social outcast. In fact, if you ever met me, you would not know that I am this loner creature.

Bottom line, I am happy and at peace with my life. I've been down the marriage route, hated it for the demands it imposed on my solitary-seeking nature. I've been with quite a few chicks, had many friends, done a lot. Here I sit, alone, eating a small dinner I cooked for myself, all by myself in my apartment. :up: That's contentment buddy!

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
huh? How do you not have any friends? As screwed up as I am, I still have plenty of friends. And I'm really screwed up in the head. That's the thing-if you're social and not getting girls, it's probably you looks. If you haven't had a friend since the 5th grade, it's probably something else.

You sound like on the people in Wall-E. Floating around, surfing the net. Go do something.

I'll admit, I had a period of time where I was totally alone, because of a job situation. I lived in a ghetto area where I had nothing in common with anybody.
when I moved to the USA (5th grade) people would pick on me, humiliate me, and beat my ass. The ass beating stopped around 9th grade, but the humiliation continued until I was in 11th grade. By 12th grade people stopped picking on me, I guess people got tired of ****ing with me. I think I even cried myself to sleep once in 9th grade because the whole class humiliated me...and I'm a guy!

I donno...maybe I never got over my HS experience? I've been rejected all my life. I guess that I'm just simply not wanted by anybody outside my family.

As for my looks...I'm not cute or hot or anything but I don't look retarded. In fact I'd say I'd look respectable.

oakraiderz2 said:
WTF is a fap?
slang for masturbation

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
when I moved to the USA (5th grade) people would pick on me, humiliate me, and beat my ass. The ass beating stopped around 9th grade, but the humiliation continued until I was in 11th grade. By 12th grade people stopped picking on me, I guess people got tired of ****ing with me. I think I even cried myself to sleep once in 9th grade because the whole class humiliated me...and I'm a guy!

I donno...maybe I never got over my HS experience? I've been rejected all my life. I guess that I'm just simply not wanted by anybody outside my family.

As for my looks...I'm not cute or hot or anything but I don't look retarded. In fact I'd say I'd look respectable.

slang for masturbation

Dude, you're not a loner. You just got a full plate of social ineptitude issues to sort out and overcome.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I even cried myself to sleep once in 9th grade because the whole class humiliated me...and I'm a guy!
Haha, if my whole 9th grade class tried to humiliate me for no reason, I'd feel fully justified in pulling a Columbine on them.

--

On the other hand, you could use what these classmates give you in a positive way. How? Well, if they humiliate you, its likely for a good reason whether you see it or not. Use the motivation they give you to change yourself.. Tough love, they call it now. Use the energy they feed you and laugh at them in the future.

--

I know people now that used to pick on me in grade 8. I saw one at the bar a couple months ago actually.. Guess what I did? Publicly humiliated him and destroyed his reputation in front of his friends. How? Because getting picked on and fed that motivation in grade 8 caused me to change somewhat, and I'm still changing even now. I'm socially smarter than he is, I have a better body than he does, my girlfriend is hotter than any he could get, and I have a better job than he has, and I'm far happier than he is.

Use the power(motivation) people give you to become better than them, then crush them ruthlessly when you see them again.. That's the way of the world today, and why as you get older you realize there's no point in picking on people or trying to cut them down. Why? Because they can use that motivation to become better than you.

This is a great opportunity for you to whip yourself into shape, socially and physically.

--

Lesson: Use whatever source of motivation you can lay your hands on and become the best version of yourself you can be.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be a good thread to pay homage to the Laws of Power...

Law 2

NEVER PUT TOO MUCH TRUST IN FRIENDS, LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR ENEMIES.

Be wary of friends--they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.

You(and whoever is getting picked on) have a perfect opportunity to experiment with how to use your 'enemies' to your advantage... Who knows, you might even make some friends out of them.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose I am. I wake up, depending on when I need to get to work, lounge around, and then come home. Might go to my one freinds house. I did have a regular circle, but something changed all that due to one night a year ago. I mean, I already had the problems I have talked about on here, but this just made things worse. I mean, I am still ****ed in the head over it.

Also, Social Problems from over the years havent helped either. I am trying to get a regular circle going with people from work. We have gone out a few times, and there is this one girl who, laugh if you must, I do have quite a crush on. I am trying to play it cool, and whatever happens happens. That being said, there is still this sense of emptiness. Also, There were times growing up, where I could be unbelieveably mean to people. I am shocked at some of the things I did.

"That's the thing-if you're social and not getting girls, it's probably you looks" How true is that? Just want peoples opinions.

Also, probably because of not graduating high school at the normal time, and going through the normal college experience, I probably still see some things in a high school way. If that makes sense. Also, this sense of lost time. Ok. Thats all from me for now.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
This would be a good thread to pay homage to the Laws of Power...

Law 2

NEVER PUT TOO MUCH TRUST IN FRIENDS, LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR ENEMIES.

Be wary of friends--they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.

You(and whoever is getting picked on) have a perfect opportunity to experiment with how to use your 'enemies' to your advantage... Who knows, you might even make some friends out of them.

Would you be able to give some examples of this law?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lion said:
Would you be able to give some examples of this law?
I can step in here. I'm not sure how many of you are aware, but living in las vegas is not very condusive to friendship. Infact if you are looking to make new friends, you should look somewhere else then here. I've lived here for the better part of a decade and I've made exactly 1 actual friend who no longer lives here that i keep in contact with.

Everyone else i though was a friend that i've met has either betrayed, abandoned, backstabbed, or used me. I am well connected and have alot to offer to anyone who comes to live here. I've know people in high and low places almost all my life and that ability is crucial to survive and thrive where i am now.

Anyway it turns out the people who are nicest to me at first (would be friends) are the one's I now watch the most. More often then not they're not in it because they're intrested in me but more interested in what I can do for them or who i can introduce them to etc etc. These people are useless to me but it's rare that i care about them or pay them too much heed these days. I can spot the signs and play the game as well as anyone nowadays so expliting what little intrest they have and feeding them bread crumbs which they think is cake is easy.

Conversely, people who meet me with negative or no thoughts/intrest towards me often end up being the be better when it comes to dependability. They don't give two sh*ts about who i know, where i've been or what I can do for them. All they know is I'm some ****y mother f*cker who flexs his power at will. I usually end up getting people like this hooked up with the best people and in the best jobs because they aren't jaded by the vegas persona so to speak. They in turn end up being the most loyal of allies and should I need a favor of my own, i turn to them first. More often then not they remember who I am and take a reduced shining to my character. It's a marriage of convienece and mutual respect.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Aristotle also make this this distinction. Though he defined it as Friendships of Utility, Friendship of Pleasure, and Friendship of Virtue. The difference between pleasure and virtue is while both are intrinsic value, virtue is forged stronger by time and strong character.