Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You a Man?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that women do not like wimpy, milquetoast, lazy, unmotivated “men.”

As matter of fact, they despise them.

The problem (for women anyway) is that there are more and more “men” of this caliber for them to choose from. This is actually good news though for the actual “men” out there in that every year their competition seems to lessen. I can speak to this because I’m living it and probably screwing girls you only wish you could--truth. And I’m a lot older than you—and your girlfriend doesn’t care. As a matter of fact, she digs it. I can get her juices flowing like Niagara Falls, and you can’t.

Do you think I’m an arrogant a-hole? Good. Then please stop reading, click the X on your computer to close the window and go turn on Sponge Bob on Nickelodeon and drink a juice box.

Oh, still with me? Fantastic. You’re likely a student of the game and want to improve. I like that. Now let’s see if you can make it through the entire post, though I doubt you can or will.

For all you Gen Z’ers and most Millennial “men,” go Google Vince Lombardi. He was a legendary coach of the Green Bay Packers and is widely considered the greatest NFL coach of all-time (sorry Belichick) and a superb motivator of men. Truth be told, his players hated him. He cussed, drove them mercilessly, demanded perfection, and found fault on a microscopic level in their play—and broadcast it in team meetings. But the players respected him and years later were forever thankful for his driving attitude and coaching and relentless dedication to winning. He turned every one of the players he coached in to MEN. His lessons are timeless and 100% relevant today, despite what your ball-wearing (because she took yours) girlfriend and your docile, beta brain says. His results? The Packers won 3 NFL Championships and 2 Super Bowls (I & II) in 9 years vs extraordinary competition (See 1960’s: Cowboys, Eagles, Bears, Giants, Colts) as the league was much smaller and talent much greater per team.

So, what does Lombardi have to do with it? I’m going to give you the unfiltered truth about what you need to do to 1) Be/Become a “man” and 2) Have better results with women. And guess what (drumroll please), they go 100% hand-in-hand. And you’re going to hate to read it and probably hate me for writing it—because it will hit home for you.

So, if you’re easily offended or overly sensitive, I don’t mean to get your man bun all in a bind and pull you away from your scintillating video game. Maybe you should go smoke a blunt and ***** about girls some more. Go on, beat it kid! This is the adults-only table.

Still with me? Good. You want to learn, not b*itch like today’s she-males. I was hoping to lose about 95% of you by now.

Are You a Man? Answer these questions truthfully and honestly:

1- When you face adversity, do you calmly and confidently look for solutions and stay positive or whine, cry, complain, pout, and throw tantrums like a child?

2- Do you have BIG goals? Finance, entrepreneurship, progressing at work, starting/joining a cause? Or, do you float through life aimlessly, bouncing off the rocks “going with the flow” and end up where the current takes you? No rudder, no motor, no manifest. Man, all that stuff is just way too constricting, right?

3- Can you, and DO you, say “NO” to attractive women once in a while, regardless of her reaction? Or are you more the “Yes, dear” and “I’ll check with the boss” kind of guy who doesn’t want to make waves? Happy wife (or girlfriend) happy life, right?

4- Do you wake up each day asking yourself what you need to do to get closer to reaching your goals; what challenges you need to overcome and/or what you need to “try and fail” with today in the spirit of getting better? Or, do you roll out of bed at noon, grab your phone and start text bombing your girlfriend because you miss her and can’t live without her as she’s everything to you, you tell her everything, and she’s your best friend?

5- Can you bait a hook, throw a hook, and fix things (household items, car, anything mechanical)? Or do you prefer to have your lawn cut, run from an altercation—like some guy grabbing your girlfriend’s ass, and things like spiders, worms and leeches are “gross” and you would much prefer a manicure, smoking weed, and a massage over taking a slimy fish off a hook and getting your hands dirty, any day?

6- Do you work on your body? Do you run, lift weights, hike, bike, swim, and have some semblance of athleticism or are sports and gyms for lunks, Neanderthals, and meatheads? And besides, you hate competition, women dig dad bods, and losing is ok.

7- Do you see woman as a small tasty side dish on a huge plate of food or are they your main course and their acceptance and approval is the driving force in your life?

8- How do you handle getting dumped? And we’ve all been there, Sporto. Do you play bum-out Ed Sheeran songs, sob, and pine to get her back or do you see it as a ground out to the shortstop, one out, next batter up?

9- Do you believe in self and professional development and CNEI (Constant Never-Ending Improvement) or are experts—people (gulp…) smarter than you--all snake-oil salesman full of lies and deceit? Do you try to improve by 1% each day or do you have “enough” education and besides, you’re a “really smart guy” so you’re all good here?

10- Are you a responsible man of your word and do what you say you'll do? You're respectful; firm, friendly, and fair. A good friend but take no BS kind of guy? Or, is flaking funny and cool, responsibility and hard work in life is too hard, and no worries if someone invites you somewhere and you don't show up?

Those are the main ones. There are more but I’m getting tired of typing.

So, are you still with me? Damn. By now I wanted 98% of you to have left and be engaged in an emoji-laced cutesy text conversation with your girlfriend. By the way, tell her she left her earrings at my house. Guess it was because I actually am comfortable, kind of a d*ick, outcome indifferent, and confident in being a man and she knew it. Tell her I’m sorry for breaking her heart because I don’t want a relationship, won’t kiss her ass, and don’t yearn for a girlfriend. She can go back to you, Mr. Nice Guy. Until the next “man” comes along, that it is.

Wait. What’s that I hear? Oh, just the chorus of beta males screaming how much of cave man I am, and Vince Lombardi lived too long ago, and football is for dumb jocks, and social media, and dating apps, and your upbringing, bla, bla, bla makes it all different now. Dash, you don’t know what you’re talking about! they all scream.

Good. Keep screaming…and crying and whining and pouting and making excuses and have your girlfriend put her arm around you, brush your hair back, kiss your forehead, and tell you it’s all going to be ok. She’ll find it adorable (and then vomit behind the tree when you’re not looking).

Look Skippy, women’s biology and programming hasn’t changed in oh, roughly, 100,000+ years despite what the incels and your estrogen-laced beta male mind is trying to tell you. They still want MEN (and all the key ingredients that go into being a man), not boys.

Print my list and tape it to your stupid video game console or smart tv or maybe your bathroom mirror and read it every day while you adjust your man bun, trim your hipster beard, and throw a shirt on over those flat pecs and skinny biceps. Got it?

Are you STILL the f*uck here?! Damn, you’re stubborn.

Good. There’s hope for you after all.

Ciao.

Your friend and "coach,"

~Dash~

Paddle Boarding July 2019.jpg

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Packers won 3 NFL Championships and 2 Super Bowls (I & II) in 9 years vs extraordinary competition (See 1960’s: Cowboys, Eagles, Bears, Giants, Colts) as the league was much smaller and talent much greater per team.
Actually, the Packers won five NFL championships in those nine years (they also won the NFL Championship the years they won the first two Super Bowls). Vince Lombardi is a favorite of mine. One thing I found interesting about him is that he was a Catholic who would attend Mass every morning before going to football practice. He would often fill in as alter boy if one was needed.

As for your post, I like your baseball analogy. I'm not sure you have to be into fishing to be a man, but your point is taken. Sometimes you have to do things you might find distasteful.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the Packers won five NFL championships in those nine years (they also won the NFL Championship the years they won the first two Super Bowls). Vince Lombardi is a favorite of mine. One thing I found interesting about him is that he was a Catholic who would attend Mass every morning before going to football practice. He would often fill in as alter boy if one was needed.

As for your post, I like your baseball analogy. I'm not sure you have to be into fishing to be a man, but your point is taken. Sometimes you have to do things you might find distasteful.
Yes, a matter of context: The 3 NFL Championships (No SB back then) + 2 Super Bowls = 5 total.

Fishing, fixing, working, building, whatever. Men should not be afraid to get their hands dirty.

The shortstop analogy is about being outcome indifferent--you honestly DGAF if she's into you or not. It's about developing an Abundance Mentality which takes time. This one is really hard for young guys. Can you be disappointed? Sure. But next batter up if she leaves. She's not the be all end all.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The shortstop analogy is about being outcome indifferent--you honestly DGAF if she's into you or not.
I've never cared much for the IDGAF saying. It's basically saying you don't care about anything. If you weren't interested in interacting with her, you wouldn't be. But if she's just a prospect, you certainly shouldn't be investing your self esteem into what she thinks. I like the shortstop analogy better. It's just one play, there's going to be another one. It's not the whole game, or the whole season.

Crimson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, a matter of context: The 3 NFL Championships (No SB back then) + 2 Super Bowls = 5 total.

Fishing, fixing, working, building, whatever. Men should not be afraid to get their hands dirty.

The shortstop analogy is about being outcome indifferent--you honestly DGAF if she's into you or not. It's about developing an Abundance Mentality which takes time. This one is really hard for young guys. Can you be disappointed? Sure. But next batter up if she leaves. She's not the be all end all.
How can you not give a **** if she likes you or not? Surely if that was the case you wouldn't even be with her, unless you're implying she's nothing but a glorified sex toy that you use without thought for, only to please yourself?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never cared much for the IDGAF saying. It's basically saying you don't care about anything.
NO!

That's not my interpretation or intention of IDGAF. Quite the contrary actually.

It means you're outcome indifferent. There's a huge difference. It means if she leaves, dumps you, etc., you don't get emotionally tied to the outcome. It's learn from your mistakes and next batter up, not that was my one at-bat in the history of my life.

Understand?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you not give a **** if she likes you or not? Surely if that was the case you wouldn't even be with her, unless you're implying she's nothing but a glorified sex toy that you use without thought for, only to please yourself?
You can like her, care about her, all that stuff.

But remember: She shouldn't be the #1 driving force in your life. She's a small side dish on a huge plate of food--not the main course.

Make her the #1 thing in your life before all your goals and endeavors (as all boys are taught) and like clockwork, watch her lose attraction for you and see far less value in you--guaranteed.

So, if she dumps you, no worries. You as a man are working on much bigger things (than Sally's acceptance and approval of you) anyway and have options (Abundance Mindset).

Crimson

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can like her, care about her, all that stuff.

But remember: She shouldn't be the #1 driving force in your life. She's a small side dish on a huge plate of food--not the main course. So, if she dumps you, no worries. You as a man are working on much bigger things (than Sally's acceptance and approval of you) anyway and have options (Abundance Mindset).
I understand what you're saying and it makes sense although becoming completely indifferent seems quite difficult. I assume like most things, this is a mindset that is acquired over time and with experience?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that women do not like wimpy, milquetoast, lazy, unmotivated “men.”

As matter of fact, they despise them.

The problem (for women anyway) is that there are more and more “men” of this caliber for them to choose from. This is actually good news though for the actual “men” out there in that every year their competition seems to lessen. I can speak to this because I’m living it and probably screwing girls you only wish you could--truth. And I’m a lot older than you—and your girlfriend doesn’t care. As a matter of fact, she digs it. I can get her juices flowing like Niagara Falls, and you can’t.

Do you think I’m an arrogant a-hole? Good. Then please stop reading, click the X on your computer to close the window and go turn on Sponge Bob on Nickelodeon and drink a juice box.

Oh, still with me? Fantastic. You’re likely a student of the game and want to improve. I like that. Now let’s see if you can make it through the entire post, though I doubt you can or will.

For all you Gen Z’ers and most Millennial “men,” go Google Vince Lombardi. He was a legendary coach of the Green Bay Packers and is widely considered the greatest NFL coach of all-time (sorry Belichick) and a superb motivator of men. Truth be told, his players hated him. He cussed, drove them mercilessly, demanded perfection, and found fault on a microscopic level in their play—and broadcast it in team meetings. But the players respected him and years later were forever thankful for his driving attitude and coaching and relentless dedication to winning. He turned every one of the players he coached in to MEN. His lessons are timeless and 100% relevant today, despite what your ball-wearing (because she took yours) girlfriend and your docile, beta brain says. His results? The Packers won 3 NFL Championships and 2 Super Bowls (I & II) in 9 years vs extraordinary competition (See 1960’s: Cowboys, Eagles, Bears, Giants, Colts) as the league was much smaller and talent much greater per team.

So, what does Lombardi have to do with it? I’m going to give you the unfiltered truth about what you need to do to 1) Be/Become a “man” and 2) Have better results with women. And guess what (drumroll please), they go 100% hand-in-hand. And you’re going to hate to read it and probably hate me for writing it—because it will hit home for you.

So, if you’re easily offended or overly sensitive, I don’t mean to get your man bun all in a bind and pull you away from your scintillating video game. Maybe you should go smoke a blunt and ***** about girls some more. Go on, beat it kid! This is the adults-only table.

Still with me? Good. You want to learn, not b*itch like today’s she-males. I was hoping to lose about 95% of you by now.

Are You a Man? Answer these questions truthfully and honestly:

1- When you face adversity, do you calmly and confidently look for solutions and stay positive or whine, cry, complain, pout, and throw tantrums like a child?

2- Do you have BIG goals? Finance, entrepreneurship, progressing at work, starting/joining a cause? Or, do you float through life aimlessly, bouncing off the rocks “going with the flow” and end up where the current takes you? No rudder, no motor, no manifest. Man, all that stuff is just way too constricting, right?

3- Can you, and DO you, say “NO” to attractive women once in a while, regardless of her reaction? Or are you more the “Yes, dear” and “I’ll check with the boss” kind of guy who doesn’t want to make waves? Happy wife (or girlfriend) happy life, right?

4- Do you wake up each day asking yourself what you need to do to get closer to reaching your goals; what challenges you need to overcome and/or what you need to “try and fail” with today in the spirit of getting better? Or, do you roll out of bed at noon, grab your phone and start text bombing your girlfriend because you miss her and can’t live without her as she’s everything to you, you tell her everything, and she’s your best friend?

5- Can you bait a hook, throw a hook, and fix things (household items, car, anything mechanical)? Or do you prefer to have your lawn cut, run from an altercation—like some guy grabbing your girlfriend’s ass, and things like spiders, worms and leeches are “gross” and you would much prefer a manicure, smoking weed, and a massage over taking a slimy fish off a hook and getting your hands dirty, any day?

6- Do you work on your body? Do you run, lift weights, hike, bike, swim, and have some semblance of athleticism or are sports and gyms for lunks, Neanderthals, and meatheads? And besides, you hate competition, women dig dad bods, and losing is ok.

7- Do you see woman as a small tasty side dish on a huge plate of food or are they your main course and their acceptance and approval is the driving force in your life?

8- How do you handle getting dumped? And we’ve all been there, Sporto. Do you play bum-out Ed Sheeran songs, sob, and pine to get her back or do you see it as a ground out to the shortstop, one out, next batter up?

9- Do you believe in self and professional development and CNEI (Constant Never-Ending Improvement) or are experts—people (gulp…) smarter than you--all snake-oil salesman full of lies and deceit? Do you try to improve by 1% each day or do you have “enough” education and besides, you’re a “really smart guy” so you’re all good here?

10- Are you a responsible man of your word and do what you say you'll do? You're respectful; firm, friendly, and fair. A good friend but take no BS kind of guy? Or, is flaking funny and cool, responsibility and hard work in life is too hard, and no worries if someone invites you somewhere and you don't show up?

Those are the main ones. There are more but I’m getting tired of typing.

So, are you still with me? Damn. By now I wanted 98% of you to have left and be engaged in an emoji-laced cutesy text conversation with your girlfriend. By the way, tell her she left her earrings at my house. Guess it was because I actually am comfortable, kind of a d*ick, outcome indifferent, and confident in being a man and she knew it. Tell her I’m sorry for breaking her heart because I don’t want a relationship, won’t kiss her ass, and don’t yearn for a girlfriend. She can go back to you, Mr. Nice Guy. Until the next “man” comes along, that it is.

Wait. What’s that I hear? Oh, just the chorus of beta males screaming how much of cave man I am, and Vince Lombardi lived too long ago, and football is for dumb jocks, and social media, and dating apps, and your upbringing, bla, bla, bla makes it all different now. Dash, you don’t know what you’re talking about! they all scream.

Good. Keep screaming…and crying and whining and pouting and making excuses and have your girlfriend put her arm around you, brush your hair back, kiss your forehead, and tell you it’s all going to be ok. She’ll find it adorable (and then vomit behind the tree when you’re not looking).

Look Skippy, women’s biology and programming hasn’t changed in oh, roughly, 100,000+ years despite what the incels and your estrogen-laced beta male mind is trying to tell you. They still want MEN (and all the key ingredients that go into being a man), not boys.

Print my list and tape it to your stupid video game console or smart tv or maybe your bathroom mirror and read it every day while you adjust your man bun, trim your hipster beard, and throw a shirt on over those flat pecs and skinny biceps. Got it?

Are you STILL the f*uck here?! Damn, you’re stubborn.

Good. There’s hope for you after all.

Ciao.

Your friend and "coach,"

~Dash~

View attachment 4274
Classic already lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying and it makes sense although becoming completely indifferent seems quite difficult. I assume like most things, this is a mindset that is acquired over time and with experience?
Man when you are completely obsessed with something like a new martial art or a sport...being 90% indifferent is easy. Its easy to become absolutely obsessed with something competitive. You just gotta find that thing. Paradoxically they stick around when you become obsessed with something else.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you for clarifying. @Dash Riprock is technically correct, but NFL championships are NFL championships and I hate the idea that "Super Bowl" is somehow different.

I don't need this thread other than for enjoying the reading (nice job). Here's another fun fact about Lombardi. He started out as a high school football coach in New Jersey at St. Cecilia's. The high school asked him he could coach the basketball team too. He had played a little prep but it wasn't his game. Guess what he did? Read every book and quizzed every expert he knew on the game, and coached the boys team to a state championship. He also coached the girls team. That's St. Vincent for you.

I point this out because the man did what it took to achieve excellence, and he did it with principle. For example, he refused to let the Packers stay in segregated hotels in the south in the 60s. As one of his players famously said, "he treated us all the same - like dogs."

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade, Not surprising about the basketball team. I read his biography, When Pride Still Mattered, years ago but don't remember that story. Typical St. Vincent. And, yes, it's a well-known fact that Vince did not see color. Blacks roomed with whites on the road and he was one of the first coaches to put black players in the LB position. I do remember the "dogs" quote. Jerry Kramer despised him when he played but years later realized Lombardi taught much more than just blocking technique and revered the man. Instant Replay is a classic book, goes into detail on Lombardi, and Kramer's recollection of the 1967 Ice Bowl is very interesting.

There will never be another Lombardi.

And all this comes from a lifetime, die-hard Chicago Bears fan. Coach Halas and Ditka were very similar.

You can be a strong, tough man and still have compassion and tolerance: https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2013/5/7/4307998/vince-lombardi-packers-acceptance-gay-athletes . Prejudiced bigots are actually frightened little weak children. It takes much more gray matter--and bigger balls--to learn to accept than to hate.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spineless men = "I get bullied often by women, let's call those women BPD or crazy"

Crazy women = "Are you even a man?"

Other women = If a weak women can bully him, how will he stand up for HIS WOMEN when other men tries to BULLY them?

Spineless men = You all are insulting, and proceeds to write about crazies on forums worldwide for yearssssssss, without any shame BUT actually feeling very proud.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prejudiced bigots are actually frightened little weak children. It takes much more gray matter--and bigger balls--to learn to accept than to hate.
Nah... I think this lazy accusation falls under the same umbrella as a homo-phobe. Speaking from observation... they don't like gays, but they aren't "afraid" of them. As to this "weak" analogy. They (or the ones I know of) aren't "weak." It's not as if I'm defending them or anything, but they unfortunately saw too many people stereotype themselves and this seemed to reaffirm their old beliefs.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah... I think this lazy accusation falls under the same umbrella as a homo-phobe. Speaking from observation... they don't like gays, but they aren't "afraid" of them. As to this "weak" analogy. They (or the ones I know of) aren't "weak." It's not as if I'm defending them or anything, but they unfortunately saw too many people stereotype themselves and this seemed to reaffirm their old beliefs.
The reason these types hate is because they're fearful; of the unknown (ignorant), they'll be taken advantage of (paranoid), or just plain uneducated (no drive or ambition). Many have been brought up to hate certain types of people, so like a new puppy they're programmed/trained from a very young age. Still, defective beliefs can be unlearned if a person really wants to, but most are happy being low-life bigots.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spineless men = "I get bullied often by women, let's call those women BPD or crazy"

Crazy women = "Are you even a man?"

Other women = If a weak women can bully him, how will he stand up for HIS WOMEN when other men tries to BULLY them?

Spineless men = You all are insulting, and proceeds to write about crazies on forums worldwide for yearssssssss, without any shame BUT actually feeling very proud.
Why are you so obsessed with defending crazy mentally ill women? Of course a spineless men will allow bad treatment from any women but that doesn't mean that crazy women doesn't exist.

A spineless man will get more bullied from crazy women because normal women would just ignore him or ghost him.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade, Not surprising about the basketball team. I read his biography, When Pride Still Mattered, years ago but don't remember that story. Typical St. Vincent. And, yes, it's a well-known fact that Vince did not see color. Blacks roomed with whites on the road and he was one of the first coaches to put black players in the LB position. I do remember the "dogs" quote. Jerry Kramer despised him when he played but years later realized Lombardi taught much more than just blocking technique and revered the man. Instant Replay is a classic book, goes into detail on Lombardi, and Kramer's recollection of the 1967 Ice Bowl is very interesting.

There will never be another Lombardi.

And all this comes from a lifetime, die-hard Chicago Bears fan. Coach Halas and Ditka were very similar.

You can be a strong, tough man and still have compassion and tolerance: https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2013/5/7/4307998/vince-lombardi-packers-acceptance-gay-athletes . Prejudiced bigots are actually frightened little weak children. It takes much more gray matter--and bigger balls--to learn to accept than to hate.
I agree with you about bigots. I think it's about taking a bold stand when it would be more convenient to back down. Lombardi also had been discriminated against because he was Catholic and Italian. Wake Forest (a southern school) wouldn't even hire him when he was Giants OC, and their football program was shyt. But more overt discrimination always stuck in his craw and he made sure not to let it happen among his players.

He also coached gay players and once told an assistant coach to work with one, adding, "And if I hear one of you people make reference to his manhood, you'll be out of here before your ass hits the ground." Vince Lombardi's brother was gay, and although Vince was a devout Catholic he accepted it as reality.

Anyway I didn't want to derail the thread but it's part of the thread now. As for Halas - I know less about him but I know he served in both World Wars and briefly played for the Yankees. I'm guessing he was a stand up guy and a mensch, as well. Meanwhile there are dudes like Paterno who protected a pederast, or Bobby Knight who acted tough but just pushed around college kids. Nobody's perfect but some guys just have better character.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with defending crazy mentally ill women? Of course a spineless men will allow bad treatment from any women but that doesn't mean that crazy women doesn't exist.

A spineless man will get more bullied from crazy women because normal women would just ignore him or ghost him.
R u saying that all those men who complains abt women are spineless?