"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Are women so hypergamous these days that they will reject a man with a well-paid career because his job is "boring"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was viewing this, and it got me interested (@ 6:05):


[bachelor] Hello Ladies, my name is Ben, and I'm a financial analyst.
[dumpy chick] When I go out with a man, I do like to talk about work at the end of the day. He's a financial analyst, and I think that would be a little bit boring to talk about.
[MC} What do you do, Jolene?
[dumpy chick] (Tee hee) Nothing at the moment.
:mad:
my opinion: It's OVER for careercels. :down:
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Its absolutely a thing. I do a job some would consider boring or beneath them. Of course it pays well and I've saved my money so I'm basically a millionaire (not that I lead with that of course) but I've had chicks I was talking to on dating sites ghost me when I told them what I do. I honestly think women want a guy with a job that sounds cool more than they do one that pays well. In other words, if you can give them some BS, cool sounding, job title that doesn't really tell them anything about what you do or what you earn you're better off than telling them you work in a field that may not sound cool (and honestly probably isn't) but that pays far better than the cool sounding job. There's a reason people get their panties in a wad over their job titles.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
They will. There are women out there who believe that they are entitled to a high earning and exciting guy.

I try to avoid all career talk (mine and theirs) on early stage dates.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Once I start explaining what I do for a living, people stop asking more questions, they feel stupid because they don't have the faintest idea about what any of it means.

Anyways, I'm not interested in women who judge me based on my job. They're welcome to get the fvck out of my sight.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
This is BS. Those are excuses. “I don’t like his pants” “his job is boring”. Excuses because they don’t want to look shallow on national TV saying things like “he’s bald” “he has an ugly face” “beta as F”.
If George Clooney was a financial analyst, all of a sudden it would be interesting.
If Brad Pitt has those pants tucked into his shoes “I love his fashion sense”
He didn’t meet the basic looks requirements, it doesn’t matter what he does or how he dresses, he had no chance.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Again, maturedj focusing on an extreme, isolated, negative case to rationalize his giving up on dating.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I was viewing this, and it got me interested (@ 6:05):





:mad:
my opinion: It's OVER for careercels. :down:
This was over for tv-showcels long time ago
Today if u wanna be a successful tvcel u needa be realitycel
 
Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
when the girls compare notes with each other it does like this...

1. what does he look like (does he look better than my guy )
2. what does he do ( meaning does he have more money than my guy )
3. how old is he ( meaning does he have money and also is he boring; as compared to my guy or prospect )

initially, the girls will lie until they have to prove it. the complicated title for work makes is really difficult to figure out how much the person earns and easy for the girl to inflate it to her friends.

financial analyst on average does not earn enough to be leading with that as a strength but should be ok as a support to good looks decent conversation.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
So a financial analyst is boring now?

Guess supermarker cashier, clothes shops employee or most of jobs done from women are like an action movie right?

I also think that women definitely overvalue the contribution of that piece of meat between their legs, someone should tell them that its not the holy grail.

ps. we know that given enough look even being unemployed is fine nowadays.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
I also think that women definitely overvalue the contribution of that piece of meat between their legs, someone should tell them that its not the holy grail.
yep; but only after getting a sample....

seriously;
not for ltr, I guess; but for quick interest, the formula is something like 5 to 10 times the average income to be leading with it. A financial analyst is an awesome professional path and I believe above average across the board. To lead with money or job like the guy did in the OP it should be more if in a venue that includes visibility to equal or greater money. In a lower-income area even in the US it could be enough. If leading with money it needs to be enough to have an impact. IMO.

If not then lead with something else to create the opening statement identity.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
Once I start explaining what I do for a living, people stop asking more questions, they feel stupid because they don't have the faintest idea about what any of it means.

Anyways, I'm not interested in women who judge me based on my job. They're welcome to get the fvck out of my sight.
yeah this is my mindset as well
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
If a girl just wants to bang, she doesn't care what job the guy has. If she's looking for a husband to finance her lifestyle or give her status in the eyes of her silly friends, then she'll care about this nonsense but in that case why would you want to be in a serious relationship with her anyway?
 

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
Age
37
I dont tell them what i do. My job isnt boring, im killing it in car industry sales. I drive luxury cars whenever i want but thats my joy. I will not allow the girls to date/f my job. Man can make every job the coolest job if you own it. If the chick doesnt follow -> next.
 
Top