Are women really just as horny and nasty as us? Read on.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the first time I tried out the DYD stuff in the field a little over a year ago, I was shocked and caught off guard by this female's reaction. After I busted on her and teased her, she all the sudden started blatantly joking about giving me head and stuff like that.

It caught me off guard to say the least. Then I witnessed this happened a few more times and I was convinced that women are horny creatures that crave sex. I don't know if they crave sex as much as us, but they definitely do.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started to put DD's teachings into effect about 2 months ago..

It really brings out the horny side in women, thats for sure.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed something about most of the chicks I meet.

It seems like most of the time that the ones that look more slutty or act more slutty don't turn about to be as freaky or fun as their image portrays.

Usually the ones that aren't dressing too slutty or acting to slutty are the ones that turn out to be the realest sluts and freaks in the bedroom.

I have an explanation for this.

Alot of girls who dress and act slutty do it for attention and to boost their self esteem but most of them are not true freaks.

The girls who don't act or dress slutty are just keeping their inner slut covered up until they are comfortable with a guy and feel they won't be judged negatively and then the slut is released.

There are so many girls I met that I thought they would be easy to bang just because of how they dressed or acted but when you get them alone, alot of them turn out to not be as fun as they try to seem to be.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But then again I have had encounters with women who had dressed provocatively who indeed turned out to be freaks as they appeared.

There is really no pattern. Freaks and sluts come in all shapes and sizes. You really can't judge them on how they dress. Usually you can determine their true colors by the type of life they lead, their social interactions, work, etc.

For instance, a girl who constantly hangs out with sluts is most likely a slut herself, hence the saying you judge others by who their friends are. Also, a girl who constantly goes out to bars and clubs is probably a freak/slut. That is not to say that a girl you meet at a club is automatically a slut. But if she is one of those barflies, then then she probably is.

Other telltale signs of a freak/slut:

1. Girls with tattoos, especially ones located on the lower back or on her breast.
2. Barmaids/waitresses/Bartenders
3. A stripper of course

There are other indicators of sluttiness, but none else come to mind.

But, when I assess a girl for her worthiness as a g/f or whether she is just good for a fyck, I look at these factors.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
some other signs a woman is a slut:

*smokes cigarettes = sucks ****s
*any type of tattoo, especially on the lower back
*body piercings
*heavy drinker
*foul language
*scantily clad, trying to show off the body too much

all hint of loose morals

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire

2. Barmaids/waitresses/Bartenders

Are you talking about wiatresses in a bar or waitresses anywhere?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am talking about waitresses in a bar.

All the ones I know are not LTR material.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I definetely agree with you Sapphire that you can't always judge a book by its covering.

My point is that most guys think like this:

Girl looks like a slut= must be a slut
Girl looks like a freak= must be a freak
Girl looks like a nice girl= must be a nice girl

As we know, this isn't always the case.

But then again, sometimes something is exactly as it seems to be so I agree with you.

PoloBlue, both you and Sapphire gave some good signs to look out for as indicators to tell the freaks and sluts from the rest.

The only thing though is that you have to remember that these signs are only generalizations and as we know not every chick who has a tattoo or body piercings are sluts.

Some of them are just followers trying to be cool and give off a certain image.

Sometimes the image is a true indicator of the real person and sometimes it is not.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I can't speak about the waitresses and barmaids too much because I haven't dealt with alot of them but I've dealt with and f*cked several strippers so I'll speak about them.

In a nutshell, most strippers fall into two categories.

Some strip solely for the love of money and you can tell which ones those are by the cold, serious looks or the fake extra friendly, smiling looks that they girl the men they dance for.

They fall into the ho category.

Then you have the ones that are true freaks and get off on dancing half naked in front of strange men or being touched by strange men.

They genuinely love the attention they receive for their bodies and looks and these women generally love sex.

These are also the ones that are the easiest to f*ck and when I've been in strip clubs it seems these are the ones that always gravitate to me, almost like they can sense that I am a fellow freak.

I've had some of them just come sit on my lap and let me play with their a$$ and tits and never even asked me for anything.

But those are stories for another day.

Also, I have to warn anyone interested in f*cking with a stripper.

These girls usually are head cases and come with alot of emotional baggage and usually have all kinds of issues.

So if your just looking for some fun, go ahead but I wouldn't date one unless you just keep her as a f*ck partner and nothing else.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple

Some strip solely for the love of money and you can tell which ones those are by the cold, serious looks or the fake extra friendly, smiling looks that they girl the men they dance for.
I meant to say "give the men" instead of "girl the men".

Hey, its early in the morning and I'm typing fast, sue me.

murid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
So they don't approach because of society?

They masturbate several times a week like men?
Yes,
and Yes.

This is my experience, and frankly I fail to see what's so incredible about this concept.

Case in point, several friends of mine, guys' guys type of dudes, have recently gotten married.

Would you like to know their number one complaint?

She wants it too often, and wears them out. I'm not kidding either. All of these guys want to sleep or at best bust a nut a then sleep, their wives on the other hand constantly nag them for a good banging.

I hang out with a lot of "unconventional" women, hippies, punker girl types, strip away social expectations and chicks are randy, horny, little things. Since most guys tend not to have a clue as to how to make a woman feel comfortable enough to admit this it tends to fly past them. I don't know what it is but girls I know seem to have no problem slipping into their alleycat gutter mouth mode around me, probably because I visibly accept it and give tacit permission. I just turned 30, I socially interact with femes from about 15 to 35 years of age, almost every single one of them had dirtier minds than I could ever imagine :) Virgin, wh0re, made no difference.

There are differences between male and female sex drives, girls seem to require longer to "warm up" so to speak but take a properly aroused woman and compared to her male counterpart she's near insatiable,
guys usually just want to bust a nut and get off, so I suspect the difference is one of intensity or buildup.