Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women really just as horny and nasty as us? Read on.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of our society's conditioning, women are taught that it isn't proper for a lady to openly show her sexual nature.

We are taught that it is natural for a man to be a sexual beast always on the hunt for a new sexual conquest to fill his overwhelming sexual appetite.

It's as if the woman is just a creature that has to be seduced or somehow persuaded to have sex with a man.

All of this is complete bullsh*t.

Most men have no idea just how nasty and horny women really are.

They think about d*cks and balls just as much as we think about a$$ and tits.

In fact, alot of women are even nastier than the men they accuse of being nothing but jerks looking for an easy score.

I don't even have time to give all the examples from my own experience and observation as to how horny chicks really are.

We all have been brainwashed in this country in terms of expressing sexuality because of old, out-dated conditioning from society.

If you travel to many other countries, especially in parts of Europe, the Caribbean, and places like Brazil, people are much more comfortable with expressing their natural sexuality and they don't have the sexual hang-ups that people in this country have.

No, people in this country are just as nasty and sexual and horny as people in other countries but many of us, especially women, are taught to hide it or downplay our natural urges and instincts.

I've known girls that were real conservative when in a sober state but give them a drink or two, and they turn into a freak.

Its not that the alcohol made them into freaks, its that the alcohol lowered their inhibitions so that the natural freak in them was unchained and they acted on their natural sexual urges and instincts which are restrained while they are sober.

Let me tell you, when I have some alcohol in me, my game is unbelievable.

The funny thing is that when I'm sober again, sometimes I ask myself how the hell did I get that girl to do this, that, or the other thing so quickly and easily and effortlessly.

The answer is really simple.

I unleashed the beast.

Right now I can hear about a hundred people thinking, "That's all good, but I don't want to have to get twisted on alcohol to get laid."

Let me clarify something.

I am NOT advocating getting drunk in order to have a tight game.

I am only giving you an example of what happens when the wild, sexual beast in you is released.

Now, back to the main topic of this post.

The important thing to remember is that women are no less sexual or horny or nasty than you or me.

They just tend to hide it better.

When you see that hot chick with the cute face, beautiful tits, and nice a$$ and all you can think about is grabbing those tits from behind and bending her over and pounding that a$$ till you bust a fat one, just know that if she is interested in you, she wants you to do all of that and alot more sh*t too.

She may stare at your crotch when she thinks your not looking or look at your hand or foot size in an effort to "size you up".

Women also love to compare notes too.

They sit around amongst themselves talking about what their boyfriend or some guy did to them in the bedroom or about their wildest sexual fantasies that haven't been fulfilled.

Now I know that alot of guys, especially the more experienced ones, know that women are nasty and horny like we are.

The problem though, is that we live in a very strongly feminized society that castrates men and elevates women to goddess status.

If you watch most TV shows these days ("Everybody loves Raymond" is a good example) you will see the same pattern over and over again: Strong, *****y, domineering, controlling woman with a weak, indecisive, usually incompetent and idiotic husband.

If you look at alot of commercials, the men are often portrayed as fools who need a woman to figure out the most simple sh*t.

It is disgusting and guys like Pook have already spoken on the lack of real masculinity portrayed in this society.

The point of saying all of this is that even though you may have been told or have learned through experience that women are as horny and nasty as us, we are daily bombarded with messages from the media and other people that reinforce society's bullsh*t image of the innocent woman and the disgusting man.

Oprah has a book club that is very influential with alot of women.

Most of the books on Oprah's list usually have female characters that are in victim roles and men that are in abusive roles like all we are are brainless over-sexed idiots who only know how to kill, rape, fight, and then sit down watch a football game and drink a beer.

I'm going to stop here but I think I've made my point. Protect your minds and don't ever let any of this bullsh*t creep into your thought processes and never forget that that chick that you want to bend over (assuming she's interested) wants you to bend her over, smack her on the ass, pull her hair, and call you Daddy at the same time. Damn, that is alot of fun.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After realising a lot of the stuff here really is true [bizarre first hand experience] I'm gonna "unleash my beast"

If you're anything like me, you wanna know how the hell you ended up tonging those girls in that club last night... you just like... did it. You were dancing, you said something that was probably very stupid, and then you were grabbing her all over the shop.

Good post. You've been coming out with some good stuff recently.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LONG post but generally true. Most times women just want to be given permission to follow through with their urges. The only problem is that there are @ssholes out there that will call them wh0res, slvts and the like just because she enjoys sex (which doesn't necessarily that she has tons of it).

To 'bring out the beast' all that is necessary is to make sure the woman is comfortable and assured that you will not think less of her just because she wants to claw your back, bite your @ss and scream like a banshee when you tickle her in the right spot. ;)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah!
we do too like sex....
we think of sex often...
not every ten minutes like guys but you get the point..

our society says " slvts= bad news"

so therefore, we must pretend its the last thing from our minds and let the guys make all the first moves so we do not get labeled... slvts= bad news.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ill be the ugly duck of this thread by saying that the premise of this thread is FALSE!

women are not as horny and nasty as men. I know a lot of people in this forum like to say the opposite based on their own little experiences and generalize based on that. While it may be true in some cases, most women are not as horny as men.

a female sex drive is not as great as a mans, iit is a fact and there is no denying it. Just the way they're made.

So are women just as horny as men? NO, is this bad? NO, why? because it is a balance we must have. It is what makes us different and what makes women so attractive. If we were all the same it wouldn't be as challenging and it wouldn't be as attractive.

finesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
bah!

LOL yeah we all believe u think bout sex once every 2hours
if u got nuffin worth saying , invest your typing skills elsewhere

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by finesse
if u got nuffin worth saying , invest your typing skills elsewhere
hmmm at least i had a comment...
you got nada...

perhaps you should take your own advise, dude.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a typical chick response. See what I mean guys?
LMAO, nearly fell of the chair. Diciple's post is a just a brief hilarious flash of the complete article.

I WANT MORE !!!:D

MoveYourA$$...and your brain will follow

KbTo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (beast unleashed) and ready to eat some pv$$y

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know that alot of guys, especially the more experienced ones, know that women are nasty and horny like we are.

The problem though, is that we live in a very strongly feminized society that castrates men and elevates women to goddess status.

If you watch most TV shows these days ("Everybody loves Raymond" is a good example) you will see the same pattern over and over again: Strong, *****y, domineering, controlling woman with a weak, indecisive, usually incompetent and idiotic husband.

If you look at alot of commercials, the men are often portrayed as fools who need a woman to figure out the most simple sh*t

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that sees this.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are the beast ... but we are also his cage.

Unfortunately, that cage is too strong for the beast to escape of his own accord and too complex to be opened and closed in the heat of the moment.

There needs to be a clear process for getting rid of the cage.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they don't approach because of society?

They masturbate several times a week like men?

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have any information on how often women masturbate but I can speculate that if they are as horny as us, the average chick probably does that on a regular basis.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is spot on. It should go in the Bible as a primer/intro for beginning DJs to help start to change their mindset and grasp on the TRUE reality of women and the world of sex. Ten thumbs up.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
operah is doing some serious dammage to our kin, if you've ever watched or heard about that crap. So many low self esteem women buy into that crap, and hate guys to no end.

I wish TV simply did not exist, and probably most problems with relationships. dating would not exist.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
I don't really have any information on how often women masturbate but I can speculate that if they are as horny as us, the average chick probably does that on a regular basis.
women masturbate regularly, I knew a woman that admitted she plays with herself, I even caught her masturbating while talking on the phone with me once! I noticed her breathing sounded heavy while she was having an orgasm on the phone. :eek: