"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Are women put off by players?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
No, a true player never hides who he is and is proud of who he is. Whenever a girl says Im a player I will not hide it I will say something like YES or "Yes, and?" or anything in a playfull manner.

Sure you have SOME girls that say they dont like players but generally girls do, they just dont want to get caught with one or caught liking one.
true. don't hide it, but also don't flaunt it. women really don't want a player per se. rather they want a man that is in demand. there must be a reason why he is in high demand, right?

it's simple economics: the supply of players (DJ's) is low while the demand is high. hence the price (value) is very high. as human beings, we want things that are valuable.

here's my attitude, one which i frequently mention to women, verbatum...

"it will take a very special woman to pry me away from single-ville"
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top