Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Women Over the Hill by 22?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I once read that female models and actresses circa 1930 were considered over the hill by age 22 (no doubt the article was written by an angry, left-leaning, pear-shaped woman).

Looking at the most beautiful women I've dated in my life, I sadly must agree.

I can think of 6 examples, from girls born in 1972, 1974, 1981, 1991, 1993 and 1995. It's the same exact pattern. They start out super skinny and incredibly hot when they are 17, 18, 19, 20... and then around age 21 they suddenly just get a soft fatty layer that entombs them, almost overnight, and they never return to form. Some call it the "freshman 15", other calls it becoming jaded. And without fail they will say "I gained weight, but in the right places". Oh really? Did you gain (real) breast tissue? Or ass muscle? No, you gained abdominal fat, soon to be cellulite on your butt. Then they'll want surgery rather than a diet.

I'm curious whether older men observed this pattern with women born in earlier years?

Should we blame the women? Are these party girls who do this, or is it just human DNA?

Tragic, really.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends but in my opinion a large percentage of women ARE past prime by mid 20s. The years of drink, drugs and **** add up fast, and most women are at least somewhat diminished before 25.

Deesade brings up an interesting point that its not ONLY women who tend to peak young, however i firmly belive that men dont age as fast/badly as women.

I always use the example of what age ate the male actors hollywood casts in "peak physical" roles.

Chris hemsworth
Chris evans
Channing tatum
Jamie dornan
Henry cavill
Chris pratt

I could go on and on all of these guys are mid 30s. You done see 18-22 year old guys cast as superheros, studs, hunks etc

Whereas "hot women" in movies is usually early 20s.

While i will echo what deesade said about injuries and peak athletic performence, these are small margins when it comes to pick up. In the looks department if you take care of yourself you can look good a lot older as a guy than as a woman. Just go look at hugh jackman for proof of that.

31 vs 44

Theres no excuse to stop trying to improve after 30

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
People (men included) want to pretend their peak is their 30's or 40's. Seems a natural thing for people to do.
Tom Brady is in his prime at 39. I feel like I'm in my prime in my mid 40's. Girls should be able to make it to age 22 and not go from a 10 to a 7.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's a massive shame when something beautiful is lost.
It really is. It's so tragic that some of these girls should be arrested when caught committing the crime of Fattening.

And it happens so fast you keep thinking of her as the hottie she once was, but nobody else sees her that way. My dad in 2013 met my 2011 dream girl and said "You've never dated a fat girl before" and I couldn't believe he called her a fat girl.

They get pudgy overnight, then pudgier, then they oscillate between the two, and you keep thinking she is one step away from being back to skinny, but it's two steps pudgier, one step less pudgy.

Guys, if you have a super hot 20 year old: GET HER ON A DIET NOW. NO PIZZA OR BEER.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand this, but don't necessarily agree.

Yes, that "flawless" female physique is only in young girls around college age, but some of the MILFs that go to my gym, maaannnnnnnn...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
MILFs at the gym are a different category. Credit to them for trying to go the other direction, but what are you saying? That 22 year olds should get pregnant and hit the gym and they'll be fine?

The other night my girlfriend said "Wait, I always forget your age because I think of you as 37, how old are you really?"

This happens often. In fact, with the last 3 much younger girls I dated. I've found that once a person meets you they have an idea of how old they think you are, and you can tell them your actual age, but they will still think of you as the age they originally expected (and this goes both ways, whether you look older for your age, or younger). So if they think you are younger, you effectively are.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone should be working out. If I graphed out (all) women's sexual attraction to me since I started working out with a physical trainer 10 weeks ago, it's like a parabola.

I don't really see myself as being that different, but then again, I couldn't see myself getting chubby either. Working out helps us actually look like we always thought we did.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've only fvcked one 22 y/o or younger who was any good at sex. And she was a big slvt. I've hardly ever had good sex with anyone younger than 30. My favorite girl to fvck right now is 46.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the book Dataclysm, which is about online dating. The author umis the founder of eHarmony and a math phd. It's fascinating to read what attracts people.

Anyway, based on over 500,000 users, men of all ages think age 21 is ideal beauty. This men were only allowed to rank pictures, without know age. Even men in their 60's and 70's preferred to try and date 21 year olds over 25 year olds. Women were different and attracted to men within their age group +/- 10 yrs.

You bring up a great point on action stars in their late 30's. You rarely see an action star in his 20's. in fact, most are in their forties:

Deadpool- Ryan Reynolds - 40
Bradley Cooper - War Dog - 42
Brad Pitt - Fury - 53
Ben Aflac - Batman - 44
Christian Bale - Dark Night - 43
Matt Damon - Jason Bourne - 46
Tom Cruise - Jack Reacher, EdgeTomorrow,Oblivion, MI - 54
Chris Hemsworth - Heart Sea, Avengers- 33
Daniel Craig - James Bond - 49
John Hamm - The Town, Jones, Bridesmates - 46
Mark Walburg - Deepeater Horizon, Shooter- 46
Adrien Grenier - Entourage - 41

These are some of the biggest action hero movies and most are in their forties. I think society views forty year olds as wise/powerful/experienced but still physically strong/powerful/attractive. This is why we don't see twenty somethings as action heros. Frankly, it's a great time to be older man.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends but in my opinion a large percentage of women ARE past prime by mid 20s. The years of drink, drugs and **** add up fast, and most women are at least somewhat diminished before 25.

Deesade brings up an interesting point that its not ONLY women who tend to peak young, however i firmly belive that men dont age as fast/badly as women.

I always use the example of what age ate the male actors hollywood casts in "peak physical" roles.

Chris hemsworth
Chris evans
Channing tatum
Jamie dornan
Henry cavill
Chris pratt

I could go on and on all of these guys are mid 30s. You done see 18-22 year old guys cast as superheros, studs, hunks etc

While i will echo what deesade said about injuries and peak athletic performence, these are small margins when it comes to pick up. In the looks department if you take care of yourself you can look good a lot older as a guy than as a woman. Just go look at hugh jackman for proof of that.

31 vs 44

Please dude. Actors who use steroids to fulfill the image their movie role needs is not a good example of men aging like wine.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Chris hemsworth
Chris evans
Channing tatum
Jamie dornan
Henry cavill
Chris pratt

31 vs 44

For physical performance men peak in their mid 20s - so if you want to run a marathon at a record besting time do it then.

For pure aesthetics (assuming they go to the gym) I think men peak in their early/ mid 30s because most guys struggle to put on serious size and muscle mass in their early 20s.

I'm 28 and about 3 years of hard training away from what I believe is the "ideal" physique for my height.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also add that although men CAN look at their best in their 30s. If they let themselves go they can look terrible too.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Please dude. Actors who use steroids to fulfill the image their movie role needs is not a good example of men aging like wine.
Ok, but look at Tom Brady at 22 and 39. Who has more sex appeal?

Wrinkles look good on men, especially those who were high earners, not on women.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once read that female models and actresses circa 1930 were considered over the hill by age 22 (no doubt the article was written by an angry, left-leaning, pear-shaped woman).

Looking at the most beautiful women I've dated in my life, I sadly must agree.

I can think of 6 examples, from girls born in 1972, 1974, 1981, 1991, 1993 and 1995. It's the same exact pattern. They start out super skinny and incredibly hot when they are 17, 18, 19, 20... and then around age 21 they suddenly just get a soft fatty layer that entombs them, almost overnight, and they never return to form. Some call it the "freshman 15", other calls it becoming jaded. And without fail they will say "I gained weight, but in the right places". Oh really? Did you gain (real) breast tissue? Or ass muscle? No, you gained abdominal fat, soon to be cellulite on your butt. Then they'll want surgery rather than a diet.

I'm curious whether older men observed this pattern with women born in earlier years?

Should we blame the women? Are these party girls who do this, or is it just human DNA?

Tragic, really.
This^ Excellent commentary!

A few years ago I dated one that from 18-20, she was the prettiest girl around (and the prettiest I've ever dated). Absolutely beautiful, the type guys and even girls starred at and did double takes when she walked into the room! When she turned 21 she gained a ton of weight and the transformation from drop dead gorgeous to slob seemingly overnight was a sight to behold. But I had already dumped her by that time, because she was beyond bat-shiit crazy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would divide girls in 3 blocks based on my experience.

18/21 thats when they are the most beautiful in visual terms face especially
22/25 they still look very pretty but plus their sex appeal is at the top
26/29 their sweetlook is leaving or gone already while part of their sex appeal remains.
Anything above 30 no longer register in my radar usually.

Now talking about men if by peak we mean persona overall peak agree on that when we talk about mid30s but if we talk about look then I disagree, on myself to begin with to be honest.
Late 20s sounds more reasonable if we consider skin quality and tightness, hairline, wrinkles, teeth and joy.
I lift and perform in ways beyond the hopes I had in my late 20s yet I can sense that visually talking Im not as attractive as before and so most of my friends who more or the less are the same age.

We talk about finances, nerves, self control, knowledge then yeah now Im much more than there but visually talking absolutely not, the youthful look leaves us too.

An example may be tom cruise who is a cool guy now from every point of view but would you compare him to his top gun or days of thunder version?