Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Women Over the Hill by 22?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, but look at Tom Brady at 22 and 39. Who has more sex appeal
Men's SMV probably peaks in the 30s. Honestly, your 40s aren't much different, for a man.

Most athletes peak in their 20s. As for Tom Brady, I'm convinced he's either a mutant or some sort of alien/human hybrid.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brady doesn't play a grueling position in football. He drop backs and throws the ball. QB is the most coddled position in the NFL. You don't even have to be a physical athlete to play QB. Brady is not an athlete compared to Mike Vick (speed, athleticism, arm strength etc)

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men prime start at 28 (generally) so I don't know where these comments are coming from. 28-50 is a mans prime, if taken care off. Probably could extend it 5 years after 50 IMO

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Brady doesn't play a grueling position in football. He drop backs and throws the ball. QB is the most coddled position in the NFL. You don't even have to be a physical athlete to play QB. Brady is not an athlete compared to Mike Vick (speed, athleticism, arm strength etc)
How many Super Bowls did Michael Vick win?