Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women more attracted to you after sex ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got laid Friday (nothing to shout about) i didn’t really do anything differently apart from it was a good long session because i didn’t bust for ages and she wanted to do lots of different positions and by the end id felt I’d really given her pu$$y a proper seeing too

Now for the last couple of days ive been noticing women looking at me strangely i haven’t noticed this before but something’s definitely up

Its almost like they can sense I’m ready to mate lol its very weird i feel like i could get laid again with very little effort

Anyone else ever experienced something like this ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got laid Friday (nothing to shout about) i didn’t really do anything differently apart from it was a good long session because i didn’t bust for ages and she wanted to do lots of different positions and by the end id felt I’d really given her pu$$y a proper seeing too

Now for the last couple of days ive been noticing women looking at me strangely i haven’t noticed this before but something’s definitely up

Its almost like they can sense I’m ready to mate lol its very weird i feel like i could get laid again with very little effort

I'm there too. There is something different in your timing, where it's all coming to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let me ask you, had you been on a drought period or sub par sex with a low connection before noticing the babes looking?

I have personally noticed that when I come out of a drought the increase in female attention rises noticeably.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel you got laid.... aka somone desired you.

But getting laid, also subconsciously make you "more confident, less needy , more indifférent" all which attract them

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have some kind of radar that can tell the difference between a winner and a loser just like men have a radar that can tell the difference between the madonanas and the wh0res.

Anyway it can also be a mater of pheromones altought no one proved it yet for humans, what is proved instead is how sexual intercourse change our hormones and chemistry so probably our smell as well.

Also lets not forget the body language and facial expression point, after getting laid we're more relaxed and somehow feel better with ourselves and it shows.

Or the fact that we're satisfied make us be more aloof toward them, which in turn makes them more attracted to us.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you, had you been on a drought period or sub par sex with a low connection before noticing the babes looking?

I have personally noticed that when I come out of a drought the increase in female attention rises noticeably.
urrm was last laid approx 2 months ago does that count as a drought ? sex was ok with her but not as good as with this one and i didnt feel as good after id banged that one

defenitley agree with that when it rains it pours pu$$y analogy

i feel i need to capitalise on this , but i rarely go out in my home town anymore because i dont like it so only really bang chicks when i go away which i usually do every other month

may have to force myself out this weekend see what happens

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh....

As long as you don't suck, it's common sense

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My story. I had an ex-wife turn abusive on me, and her final acts of abuse was shutting me out sexually.

So after nine months I got tired. I went and got a girlfriend. My girlfriend anointed me with the juices inside her puzzy. I got home that night, and the then wife wanted to phuck the **** out of me.

"I wouldn't **** you with a ten foot pole. you starved me for almost a year and you notice that some other woman took interest and me, and like a pit bull you want to piss your stink on your possession?"

Also when I went out into the world, I noticed many babes doing double takes. It changed my timing, increased my swag, made me less reactive to stress, it made my face look more masculine and successful. Babes noticed. Were talking about the very day after getting some descent puzzy after being droughted.

This is why I said, one of the most important things for a DJ is to be getting puzzy from somewhere. It literally changes your entire life. If it's not your normal physical standard, drop your standard a point or two, let her give you head and pound her puzzy hard. You, my friend have just helped your own life!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember leaving my gf's house, right after sex, and about 1130 at night. I stopped to get a six-pack. And I was positive I could have fvcked the cashier in the back room right then and there.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pheromones, people, pheromones. Women can smell them coming off of you right after sex. It doesn't have a strong smell like a perfume but it works just the same: you're reeking of it (both your own and the girl you just banged) and women already have a much more heightened sense of smell than men do. It lets them know you are a man who is desired for sex by other women, and gets interested in wanting you too, for reasons they can't identify in the moment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pheromones, people, pheromones. Women can smell them coming off of you right after sex. It doesn't have a strong smell like a perfume but it works just the same: you're reeking of it (both your own and the girl you just banged) and women already have a much more heightened sense of smell than men do. It lets them know you are a man who is desired for sex by other women, and gets interested in wanting you too, for reasons they can't identify in the moment.
YOU can also smell pheromones and it adjust and affects your aura and spirit. Usually after sex after you been droughted for a long time, you even MOVE differently.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it's pheromones or something but I firmly believe women have a sense of what guy is getting laid. I think they can smell other pvssy on you and naturally they're attracted to someone who is desired by other females.

But in actuality it's probably just you exuding more of a laid back confidence that girls admire.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Get laid" or "not get laid". My inner confidence remains the same. I don't see any difference in behavior from the external world after getting laid, unless you banged a slut and she spreads out the word to her friends/circle as to how good the sexual experience was with you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Get laid" or "not get laid". My inner confidence remains the same. I don't see any difference in behavior from the external world after getting laid, unless you banged a slut and she spreads out the word to her friends/circle as to how good the sexual experience was with you.
Go 6 months without it or as long as it takes for the sex to wear off of you. You will notice it's a night and day difference after you are conjugating after a long drought. It really does affect your swag and the aura you put out.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah...competitive instincts....they are all *****s man.....treat em as if

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Confidence- simple.

Forget this bullsh*t about other women smelling it on you.

You feel like you've been a man and given this bird a good seeing to. You feel good. It shows sub consciously. Good sex boosts the ego and you carry yourself better.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely.

You feel like Lysander after he defeated Athens in the Peloponnesian War.

Women seem like playing the game in amateur level. Too easy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The #1 Rule of Dating: A woman likes a man more AFTER sex, while a man likes a woman more BEFORE sex. Hence, a relationship only works if both people can survive their partner's disillusionment.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, I'm going through a purple patch at the moment, like 5 different girls in 2 weeks and I think it may be a bit of both. My confidence and vibe are through the roof, the last 2 girls were so easy, I literally didn't even have to do anything. When it rains, it really does pour. Basically from the moment I met them it was on, got to know them a bit and no resistance at all. These girls all definitely liked me more after sex too and have all been in contact wanting to meet up again, so yeah, as long as you're laying the pipe down well and have something about you, the girls come running.

Right now I feel like any girl I talk to wants to sleep with me and from the evidence, maybe they do. But even before these last 2 girls, women at work were just more receptive towards me. I've got 2 dates this week, one first date and one second date and I just know they're going to go well, so it'll be interesting to know what these girls are thinking whilst they're out with me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, I'm going through a purple patch at the moment, like 5 different girls in 2 weeks and I think it may be a bit of both. My confidence and vibe are through the roof, the last 2 girls were so easy, I literally didn't even have to do anything. When it rains, it really does pour. Basically from the moment I met them it was on, got to know them a bit and no resistance at all. These girls all definitely liked me more after sex too and have all been in contact wanting to meet up again, so yeah, as long as you're laying the pipe down well and have something about you, the girls come running.

Right now I feel like any girl I talk to wants to sleep with me and from the evidence, maybe they do. But even before these last 2 girls, women at work were just more receptive towards me. I've got 2 dates this week, one first date and one second date and I just know they're going to go well, so it'll be interesting to know what these girls are thinking whilst they're out with me.
It's your timing and movement ( swag ). I told you DJ's, maintaining a constant supply of puzzy is one of the most important things you can do as a DJ. It literally does attract other puzzies to you.