Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we really that scary?

What do you guys think of women who are open abuot their sexual adventures?

• Total S l u t s. Undateable.

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Cool. I can't wait till she gives me the lick test.

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • If a chick can spin a story like that without a play-by-play rundown, she must have an excellent ima

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
To each his own. This is your life do as you please.

What do i think of girls being upfront about the sex and all that?

I'mma grown azz man,so i assume that you women tell every little detail to your freinds just like guys do so why would i be mad??

Would i think your a slut? Yes. Undateable ?maybe. Ltr? Defintley not.

Hey i said i understand ,i didn't say i liked it?:p :mad:

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of behavior is not very ladylike. Is that something you are capable of understanding? I think we all realize what wh0res you are without hearing you shout it to the world. Try to get that through your thick skull for once.
You are a bloody minded idiot and I would appreciate it if you have nothing but your single minded, chauvinistic opinion to offer that you keep your gob shut.
B](to again clarify my point, I have NEVER discussed intimate details about my history with ANYONE. But if someone asks me if I got the chance to get it on with someone, I'm not gonna lie.)[/B]

Me and ALL of my buddies clean up the language around the ladies. Had a guy started talking about his sexual stuff, he wouldn't stand any higher with the girls.
Ice- I personally always appreicate that. Shows class. I think that Canadians aren't as laidback as you make yourselves out to be.

shorty B-whats the difference between having sex with many men, and being a slut In your opinion?
If a woman behaves with class, there's next to nothing she can't get away with. I know classy chicks who've screwed more men than those same men have screwed. It's not a matter of difference so much as it is how you go about it.

Problem is shorty, is that your not looking at both sides of the coin. You say that its a double standard? Where I might ask. Every time I have seen a guy openly talk about his sexual conquests around new girls he has just met, he gets the same ticket to nextville as well. Girls look at him like a pig and a jerk. I dunno when and where it became ok to openly talk into detail about sexual stuff around members of the oppisite sex that you barely know.
Well, you're an idiot if you're gonna play that card with someone you just met.
I am very open with my dating and mating exploits, not like gory details explicit, but enough for one to join the dots. And I have no problem talking about it to anyone who asks, male or female.
You must've missed that bit.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
What do you think of women who are open about their sexual adventures(sans gory details)
They're scary. :D

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? I always talk with girls I fvck about earlier stuff. Countless times I've been in bed with girls and we've discussed earlier sex adventures, coolest places, best positions, best lays etc. I love it =) I have a tendency to get just about anyone to tell me anything I want too so that is nice too =)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey chickie:)
i am to add my two cents...
i have found it hard to tell anyone anything aboutmy sex life due to men feeling that if i one up them that i may be a slut or something. maybe they are scared that i have more experience and wont want them so badly or something.
i dont know why.
i may not bring it up , however if i am asked i do not lie about it

even if i seem to scare them when i answer their questions, they always call me back. i have been known to curl some toes lol.

=== is this why my mother always said to just say four?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
What? I always talk with girls I fvck about earlier stuff. Countless times I've been in bed with girls and we've discussed earlier sex adventures, coolest places, best positions, best lays etc. I love it =) I have a tendency to get just about anyone to tell me anything I want too so that is nice too =)
Kineti[c]harm has a point. Like I said, it depends on the time and place...

Restaurant with a first date: Probably not the time or place.... you're in public, it's semi-classy, you don't know the person yet, you don't know if it's going to "scare" them or not.

In bed with a bootycall: sure. It's private, you've already gotten "intimate" and if it's the type of "relationship" where you can discuss that sort of thing, then it's ok.

I think it's good to follow two main rules when you ARE discussing it:

1.You know that person won't be offended, jealous, hurt, turned-off by whatever you say... you have to know them well enough or get the vibe from them that they would be cool (or if they already started talking like that, then its ok)
2.Whatever you say, be sure to say it in a way that doesn't make the person feel threatened, jealous, intimidated, etc... (that is, watch the details... it's ok to mention "yeah I've had done that before" or "No I don't enjoy that, this one time...." it's not ok to mention "he had the biggest **** I've ever seen" or "that was the best orgasm I ever had"... because the last 2 statements are going to make the guy think he has to compete... and no guy is going to want to compete, so their egos are going to label you as S LUT and leave.

Works in reverse of the sexes too. You can tell a girl what you've done or what you like, but really, very few ladies want to know if the other women were better or hotter (unless they weren't, in which case, TELL THEM).

On-top

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it seems inappropriate.

Reaction score
I once saw a girl deep-throat a salt shaker at a restaurant we were at. God bless girls who are relaxed about sex. It's better than some awkward, scared virgin who doesn't know how to handle the pole.