Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are they slvts or did we game them

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its funny that some guys still believe women sleep with them because of their "game". My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard lol.

Women sleep with you either because you look/seem like a fun lay, you are high value or they want something from you. That's it.
Oh yes, but the gurus will say it helps to be delusional.:D

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Bullsh1t lol. A girl will fvck you if you can get her friends on her side. Charisma--social influence, savviness--are R & S selected traits; it aids in the survival of her and any potential offspring & she wants her son to have those genes. I know plenty of guys that are low value and, physically at least, unattractive who kill it. They get by just on being friendly, non-needy, fun--the type of people you just want to be around. Everyone trusts them, so isolation is no biggie.

Approach a women in a group and see how far your high value, sex appeal, dominance gets you before her friends drag her off (even if she really, really wants to bone you on the spot). I say this as a guy who largely gets by on value--my results are best when I dial that back and work the friends in friendly, pretty boring convo so that they let me get with the girl I want.
In all my posts I'm only talking about women who are 8-10 in looks. I don't know much about the cows you date.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all my posts I'm only talking about women who are 8-10 in looks. I don't know much about the cows you date.
Lol. Dammit. Caught me.

Since my advice to @wonderer in this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/first-four-day-game-approaches.238572/ didn't work exactly like I said it would--and if it did work, it was only because she was some fat, ugly, slvt. Shoulda told him to spend the next 10 years of his life as a corporate, white collar drone so that he could finally feel good enough about himself to meet a real high quality gal who would've made him wait longer than two weeks and was closer to his age range. My bad guys.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Did you seduce her once and she vanished? It is the S category.

Did she stick around for a long time? It is the G category.

Why is this? As a man, every time you seduce a woman, she will introduce resistance. You must reseduce them every time. Hence, the longer you are with her, the more seductive you must be.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, no woman has ever f*cked a guy because he had charisma. You sound so blue pill right now.
...what even is this? do I even need to refute this? is anyone who has ever gone outside and talked to a girl going to agree with this?

Come on bro. What value does charisma give a woman? She can get that from her desperate orbiters.
yeah dude, desperate thirsty losers are just oozing charisma.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is because the PUA frame is coming from the place of lower status so the belief is you need to do something special.
this statement literally translates to

"learning to pick up girls is for guys who can't already pick up girls"

...you wouldn't criticize someone who takes driving classes instead of just hopping in a car one day and winging it just because the latter works for some people right? at least, I hope you wouldn't.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
...what even is this? do I even need to refute this? is anyone who has ever gone outside and talked to a girl going to agree with this?
Doesn't matter what people agree with. Matters what the truth is.

Women don't f*ck men because of charisma. Its always a great plus to have charisma. But that factor ALONE will not get you laid. Would to sleep with an obese woman because she was charming? Thought so..

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Dammit. Caught me.

Since my advice to @wonderer in this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/first-four-day-game-approaches.238572/ didn't work exactly like I said it would--and if it did work, it was only because she was some fat, ugly, slvt. Shoulda told him to spend the next 10 years of his life as a corporate, white collar drone so that he could finally feel good enough about himself to meet a real high quality gal who would've made him wait longer than two weeks and was closer to his age range. My bad guys.
Hah.. you thinking the only way to make MONEY in life is to be a corporate, white collar drone makes you sound very limited.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't f*ck men because of charisma. Its always a great plus to have charisma. But that factor ALONE will not get you laid.
if you are a 1 in everything but charisma I agree, however if you're a normal person but you have extremely high charisma, you'll do great with women.

Doesn't matter what people agree with. Matters what the truth is.

Women don't f*ck men because of charisma. Its always a great plus to have charisma. But that factor ALONE will not get you laid. Would to sleep with an obese woman because she was charming? Thought so..
I'd sleep with a plain woman who was a 6 because she had a charming personality

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score

yeah dude, desperate thirsty losers are just oozing charisma.

How are we supposed to tell which person is which? Jesus.

Tell me that wasn't you writing "Need any help with math or anything else?" and "Please respond".

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I'd sleep with a plain woman who was a 6 because she had a charming personality
Well.. standards are a major factor in dating.

I need to find a woman physically attractive. If I don't like what I see, she is dead in the water and no amount of personality will make up for it. That's just how my brain works. I've actually met women with amazing personalities who had high interest in me and strong chemistry but I didn't make a move because they weren't hot enough. I just won't lower my standards no matter what the situation.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I need to find a woman physically attractive. If I don't like what I see, she is dead in the water and no amount of personality will make up for it. That's just how my brain works. I've actually met women with amazing personalities who had high interest in me and strong chemistry but I didn't make a move because they weren't hot enough. I just won't lower my standards no matter what the situation.
I mean, it's okay if as a general rule you only smash hotties, but at the same time don't close your mind to a girl who's great in a lot of ways except she's only average looking.

I've known a lot of average girls who beat the hot girls i actually know in the categories outside looks

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are we supposed to tell which person is which? Jesus.

Tell me that wasn't you writing "Need any help with math or anything else?" and "Please respond".
In 2008 I was... let me think.... 11. But even back then I can safely say I wasnt that pathetic (though I was mostly too shy to talk to girls)

That screenshot is the origin of an Internet meme called "please respond"

It was meant as a counterpoint to the idea that beta orbiters are charismatic people

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But more often than not the 'hottie' just 'knows' she's hot. This narcissism is a big turn off. Usually it is the 7 or 8 or even 6 that is the 'all-rounder'.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a cool, sexy, high value guy and you think you still need to do something special to impress horny women already looking for a guy like you, you are an idiot and deserve to game yourself out of getting laid.
Your whole post is gold, especially the part about being non judgemental, however this part definitely warrants repeated reading.

Even I'm guilty of forgetting this very simple truth. Went on a date last night with a bonefied HB9. Was natural for the most part but definitely felt that creeping need to qualify myself, which meant I ended up talking about my job, travels and experiences a lot more than was necessary just to DHV.

Tried to kiss her at the end but no cigar.

Reality is she was ALREADY on a date with me, which meant all I needed to do was turn up. I didn't need to resort to all the DHV bvll****.

Most guys are good enough to get the lay and they don't even know it. There doesn't need to be any doubt.

Step 1. Improve.
Step 2. Approach.

That is "game".

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even I'm guilty of forgetting this very simple truth. Went on a date last night with a bonefied HB9. Was natural for the most part but definitely felt that creeping need to qualify myself, which meant I ended up talking about my job, travels and experiences a lot more than was necessary just to DHV.
Easy way to prevent this is to actively disqualify yourself and to be vague about things that most guys use to qualify--your job, how much you make, how cool your lifestyle is, how big your d1ck is, etc. Make her work for it & focus on keeping her reacting/qualifying to you.