Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are they slvts or did we game them

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You meet her. You bang her within 2 weeks. Was she just a yes girl slvt all along or did we game them.

Always wondered if a girl I banged easily is just that way with any guy or if I gamed her so well she wouldn't normally but she banged.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I'd say a 1/3rd of the easy ones were due to good game. 1/3rd due to luck, timing, and them being horny. The other 1/3rd was due to them being sluts.

A single mom that hasn't had sechs in several months is the easiest. You can always nail them on the 1st or 2nd date. lol.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why I can't understand guys who have problems getting laid. 2/3 of the time they want you to f*** them. Which leads to the second point forget the b1tchy ones. Spend that time talking to more girls and let their randomness work for you. Nature abhors a vacuum and to the nature of women is they are holes waiting to be filled.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why I can't understand guys who have problems getting laid.
They can't hook up at times due to how persistent her infinite options (orbiters, OLD, exes, etc.) are. As always, strength of game helps.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've got a point for getting a girlfriend. My point is for a sports fvck you don't have to be Mr Right just Mr Right Now.

With modern tech you can be chatting up a girl from a Meetup group at a bar while messaging another girl a while logged into your online dating. The chances are that one of those girls will get drunk and want a booty call. You consistently did this on four Friday nights you d be bound to get laid that month

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's NOT luck, it's skill. For all you know her previous 5 dates she did nothing because she just wasn't getting enough tingles. Woman are the gate keepers to sex and they can be picky af.

This is a rabbit hole question, no need to over think it. It all depends on the vibe you are putting out too. BF vibe or fun to be around let's fvck guy. Which 1 are you....?

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Many times in life you will find yourself asking: Was this event due to incompetence, or was it deliberate? Manslaughter, or murder? Is she with him for money or his looks or personality?

It doesn't make any difference. In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. Women vote with their feet. If she is with him, she voted for him.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@hockeyfreak79 I think you're probably 80% right. Maybe 20 to 40% you just get a girl who's in the mood which explains how hopeless forever alone types still get laid occasionally.

After polishing my rocket the girlfriend was blathering about how before she met me she was quite aloof and used to reduce guys she was going out with all the time. So I guess there is an element of skill. She still occasionally tries to convince me that she's a strong independent woman generally while attached to me like a koala .. you know. . Chick radio

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on your skill and the skill you used to get the girl

if you said "hi lets fvck" and she said "okay, my house or yours?" obviously you didn't exactly use expert game to get her

but if you're celebrating your 1000th cold approach, it's safe to say that you could convince a nun to fvck you by that point, you could convince someone's fiance to blow you at her own wedding with your skillz

so ask yourself if you're any good at getting girls and if any of that skill was on display

a slvt would just bang any dude she thought was handsome and/or rich or powerful/high status, or just the guy in the right time/place when she was drunk and horny, you wouldn't need expert game other than not completely fvcking it up lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You meet her. You bang her within 2 weeks. Was she just a yes girl slvt all along or did we game them.

Always wondered if a girl I banged easily is just that way with any guy or if I gamed her so well she wouldn't normally but she banged.
I think its funny that some guys still believe women sleep with them because of their "game". My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard lol.

Women sleep with you either because you look/seem like a fun lay, you are high value or they want something from you. That's it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its funny that some guys still believe women sleep with them because of their "game". My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard lol.
so no girl has ever slept with you because of your charisma? all that means is that you have none or that it's a non-factor compared to your other traits

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why I can't understand guys who have problems getting laid. 2/3 of the time they want you to f*** them. Which leads to the second point forget the b1tchy ones. Spend that time talking to more girls and let their randomness work for you. Nature abhors a vacuum and to the nature of women is they are holes waiting to be filled.
You hear about guys not getting laid more often than girls because girls generate "waiting lines" while guys don't.

Plus its more common for guys to not get laid and complain because they probably devote more time and effort towards doing so. FE: clubs.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
so no girl has ever slept with you because of your charisma? all that means is that you have none or that it's a non-factor compared to your other traits
Lol, no woman has ever f*cked a guy because he had charisma. You sound so blue pill right now.

Come on bro. What value does charisma give a woman? She can get that from her desperate orbiters.

I'm telling you, only high value, sex appeal or NEED gets a woman into your bed.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

Women sleep with you either because you look/seem like a fun lay, you are high value or they want something from you. That's it.

I believe it to be a mix of that last paragraph and what we call game.

Slight things like kino, relaxing, cultivating different body languages for different situations and simply having a backbone, will help you get laid but it isn't the be all, end all, to getting laid.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women naturally want sex... but in my experience, if sex doesn't happen it's because the man failed to seduce them properly. Typically it is being too timid. But seduction is a delicate balance between letting her know what you want, and willing to push for it, and patience. Two step forward, one step back.

Last edited:

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im starting to think that you need to have some level of game, you could have a girl who was totally down ready to go home with you an hour after you met, but lost her because of some aspect of game, you werent persistent, you didnt isolate, you didnt pull the trigger.

I cam across these two interesting reads:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/sluts-are-not-less-discriminating/

http://www.rooshv.com/you-still-need-game-to-bang-*****s

Slut + Game = Bang

Slut + No game = Someone else's bang.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I believe it to be a mix of that last paragraph and what we call game.

Slight things like kino, relaxing, cultivating different body languages for different situations and simply having a backbone, will help you get laid but it isn't the be all, end all, to getting laid.
What you call kino, relaxing and "game" is really just having confidence and not being desperate. That signals to a woman that you might be high value or good in bed.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, no woman has ever f*cked a guy because he had charisma. You sound so blue pill right now.

Come on bro. What value does charisma give a woman? She can get that from her desperate orbiters.

I'm telling you, only high value, sex appeal or NEED gets a woman into your bed.
Bullsh1t lol. A girl will fvck you if you can get her friends on her side. Charisma--social influence, savviness--are R & S selected traits; it aids in the survival of her and any potential offspring & she wants her son to have those genes. I know plenty of guys that are low value and, physically at least, unattractive who kill it. They get by just on being friendly, non-needy, fun--the type of people you just want to be around. Everyone trusts them, so isolation is no biggie.

Approach a women in a group and see how far your high value, sex appeal, dominance gets you before her friends drag her off (even if she really, really wants to bone you on the spot). I say this as a guy who largely gets by on value--my results are best when I dial that back and work the friends in friendly, pretty boring convo so that they let me get with the girl I want.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, it's quite funny watching the likes RSD earnestly teaching teenagers how to game women. All they are doing is showing them how to make themselves available for slvts to pick them up. They think it is due to their 'skill'... what a laugh.