"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Are there any women here and if so, why?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I'm curious as to why a woman would hang out on a man's pickup forum.

For women seduction is not something that they have to put any effort into. Casual sex is available on demand to them.

For the women on Sosuave: why are you here and what do you get out of it. What do you think about the quality of the advice given?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
I'm curious as to why a woman would hang out on a man's pickup forum.

For women seduction is not something that they have to put any effort into. Casual sex is available on demand to them.

For the women on Sosuave: why are you here and what do you get out of it. What do you think about the quality of the advice given?
Most women are repulsed by 95% of the men trying to get at them. Guys always think lots of options mean good options and that may never be less true than it is today. So many guys are lame these days it doesn't take much to stand out.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'm only aware of one female poster on this forum. It's possible a woman interested in picking up women could be on this forum but I have not seen it.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
They think its chadlites here They try to get laid too.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
I'm curious as to why a woman would hang out on a man's pickup forum.

For women seduction is not something that they have to put any effort into. Casual sex is available on demand to them.

For the women on Sosuave: why are you here and what do you get out of it. What do you think about the quality of the advice given?
Just like how we try to understand women, they try to understand men. What better place than a pickup forum with men who understand how “game” works? (Some better than others)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Just like how we try to understand women, they try to understand men. What better place than a pickup forum with men who understand how “game” works? (Some better than others)
I have tried looking at female forums but it's so repulsive that I find it hard to stomach.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I have tried looking at female forums but it's so repulsive that I find it hard to stomach.
I looked at some. Most of it is real bad. Unattractive girls talking about how amazing they are. But one thing that stuck out to me was that they talk about a guy who can give them an orgasm as if it's some mythical being they only encounter extremely rarely. That's funny because that's the easiest part of the whole thing lol
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I'm only aware of one female poster on this forum. It's possible a woman interested in picking up women could be on this forum but I have not seen it.
There was a lesbian pick up artist I was talking with a few years. Very cool. She used mystery method and pulled all kinds of girls, even straight ones. I figured if I could learn her game I could improve my own. I didn’t but she was cool to talk to. I don’t know what happened to her
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
I looked at some. Most of it is real bad. Unattractive girls talking about how amazing they are. But one thing that stuck out to me was that they talk about a guy who can give them an orgasm as if it's some mythical being they only encounter extremely rarely. That's funny because that's the easiest part of the whole thing lol
It's why I always am in high demand...men who spend the effort to become amazing in the bedroom have few equals.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
It's why I always am in high demand...men who spend the effort to become amazing in the bedroom have few equals.
It's not even the slightest bit difficult.

In these days of pills and countless other aids... There's no excuse for every male not to have porn star abilities.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top