"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Are the differences between a female 5/10 & 6/10 subtle to you, or quite large jump in attractiveness?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
73
Reaction score
43
Age
38
Attractiveness is relative and tied to constraints of access. If you were confined to a limited environment,( like say just within your neighbourhood or small town), then the best looking girl in town… is the 10 no?
No, because ugliness is global. A 300lbs Landwhale will disgust you, even if that's all that's available in your locale. The landwhale with the longest hair doesn't become a "10" if all the others have short hair. She's still a 2/10 > 1/10.

Evolution will take tens of thousands of years. Your ancestors preferred fit, slim, active young women who could forage for berries and food, collect crops, walk 2 miles to a water well/source and 2 miles back each day. Thats why today most of us prefer that slim-fit look/build and youthful mothers means healthier babies with less chance of defects.

People like you a weird man.
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
73
Reaction score
43
Age
38
You guys should use the same grading scale video game reviewers use: 10 = masterpiece, 9 = amazing, 8 = great, 7 = good, and 6 = okay. Anything below 6 is unplayable.
A "5" Is an OK looking woman to me. She certainly won't be fat. This is a "5" to me:
She has some good traits and a few flaws that stop her from being a Smoke Siren, Supermodel or Model, that's what makes average. She will be rated maybe a 6 with makeup.. but that's w/makeup enhancing her, not genetics.




4's are "meh" and need 5 months work in a gym and a makeover, or otherwise a bit genetically below average. I wouldn't look twice at a 4 unless she was skinny and put in effort to have a nice personality. 3's and below are the hideous chicks; sloppy, fat, obese, butch, manly. Women like this... I would rate her a 2/10, if not a 1.5/10:



She's repulsive. I'd be annoyed if she hit on me. Like wtf, I'm a 5/10 and healthy weighted, you're obese and a 2/10 at best. Is what i would think.
------
But anyway, each guys has his own ranking system. I notice especially among you younger American guys, you consider 5's to be fat/ugly chicks, I do not.

Maybe you see 5's as fat/ugly because it was the "norm" for you growing up? For me, growing up in the 80's and 90's in the UK It wasn't. Rarely you would see a fat young woman attend college/university when I was a young man of drinking age attending college in the mid-late 1990's.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
599
Reaction score
289
Age
42
No, because ugliness is global. A 300lbs Landwhale will disgust you, even if that's all that's available in your locale. The landwhale with the longest hair doesn't become a "10" if all the others have short hair. She's still a 2/10 > 1/10.

Evolution will take tens of thousands of years. Your ancestors preferred fit, slim, active young women who could forage for berries and food, collect crops, walk 2 miles to a water well/source and 2 miles back each day. Thats why today most of us prefer that slim-fit look/build and youthful mothers means healthier babies with less chance of defects.

People like you a weird man.
I never said the 300lb landwhale becomes a 10.:rofl:
I meant attractiveness is relative , it’s subjective and there is bias , variance and distortion in any’ beauty scale.’

Attractiveness has ties to culture.
And time period. (The ideal body shape has changed over time ) There’s a lot of aspects to it being ‘relative.’

Even your 5 could maybe be a 6 you say
So there’s relative movement already. Right there.:D
Other examples of issues
-Should chicks be rated looking their best , or most natural ?
-If she was a different ethnicity would you still rate her the same..? black, Asian etc

re the title of the post - a 1 ‘point’ difference is 10% increase.
So it should be subtle per the % increase ..
not a ‘ large jump’ for anyone using the scale.
It’s a redundant question in the title then.

I’d like to see your individual examples for 6,7,8,9,10 btw .just out of curiousity. I find it hard to grade point-to -point personally, there’s so many factors .
 
Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,854
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
This is completely subjective man to man -- although there are probably certain women who would be considered "beautiful" by most if not all men. But yes -- for me this particular difference in the scale is a big one. A 6/10 is typically one I am good to sleep with. A 5/10 I am usually not good to sleep with. Generally, weight is the biggest factor in moving women around the HB scale for me -- with their faces being the second biggest factor. Being over-weight drives women down the scale very quickly for me in terms of my attraction to them.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top