Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Super Bowl Parties a Primarily Couples Event?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never really noticed one way or another. We’ll be out of town SB Sunday and will likely go to some sports or hotel bar to watch. I’ll observe.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last SuperBowl party that I went too with a lot of People there was years ago Me and my live -in went. A very attractive lady hit on me.... My LI Girl F. did not like that!!! Oh Well!!

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't have superbowl parties but when similar scenarios like you mentioned happens, I become the most fun guy there. I become the coagulant between everyone. Meet a couple on one side of the room, move around, when the first couple comes close to me when I'm talking to another couple, I introduce them. Start word games or party games. Do and say funny dumb ****. Sometimes somethings happen, someone might set me up with their friend later or something. The plan is to just be jovial. I have fun, everyone has fun. That's it.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It felt extremely uncomfortable to be around all couples when at that exact moment I wasn't in a couple.
I know you wrote this in 2022 so you might feel different about this now, but why? Seems a bit strange to me. I'd feel far more uncomfortable or bored if it's a sausage fest. The presence of women, even if they're taken, brings feminine energy to the party, which makes it far more enjoyable.

Could it have been some sort of insecurity based on the assumption that people who are in relationships are higher up in some sort of social hierarchy, and being there as a single guy made you feel like you weren't as cool as everyone else there? I know some people might feel this way, but I always felt like people in monogamous relationships were actually the ones missing out since my life usually involved more sex, and with more people.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One year later, Super Bowl 49 happened in February 2015. It was a couples dominated event. A few friends had gotten into more serious relationship between February 2014 and February 2015 and one long term coupled guy who didn't attend in 2014 attended in 2015. It felt extremely uncomfortable to be around all couples when at that exact moment I wasn't in a couple. There were some subsequent Super Bowl parties that had similar vibes and either I was unattached or my girlfriend at the time didn't want to go. I stopped bothering to attend Super Bowl parties in my social circle because of them being all couples events.
I know you wrote this in 2022 so you might feel different about this now, but why? Seems a bit strange to me.
I wrote the bolded statement that you quoted in 2022 about a Super Bowl party in 2015 that had a distinctly different feel than a Super Bowl party in 2014 with similar male attendees. The male attendees from 2014 weren't bringing their girlfriends but by 2015 they were.

Could it have been some sort of insecurity based on the assumption that people who are in relationships are higher up in some sort of social hierarchy, and being there as a single guy made you feel like you weren't as cool as everyone else there? I know some people might feel this way, but I always felt like people in monogamous relationships were actually the ones missing out since my life usually involved more sex, and with more people.
At that moment in 2015, I felt left behind not being in an established, unmarried couple while all my friends were in that moment. This was before the marriages and pregnancies that I've mentioned in this group in "Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere" thread. It could have been said that I had feelings of some insecurity at that time. The unmarried, exclusive, yet not majorly committed life phase is a good phase. My friends were there at that moment in 2015 and I wasn't.

It's still uncomfortable to be in a sea of couples at that event if you are not attached/not getting laid or only marginally attached and getting laid. The more one is getting laid in life, the less one would be bothered by the type of party I describe. Either way, it is still uncomfortable. The only effect is on the degree of discomfort.

If a single male is getting more sex with more people than his friends in various stages of committed relationships, it would be a good thing. That is much less common. Most single males not in a relationship are incels/borderline incels. The typical single male needs a relationship in order to get laid.

I'd feel far more uncomfortable or bored if it's a sausage fest. The presence of women, even if they're taken, brings feminine energy to the party, which makes it far more enjoyable.
All the males in that group bringing their girlfriends to that party in 2015 turned that party into a relationship litmus test.

I didn't think a Super Bowl party needed to be a relationship litmus test event, similar to what a New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day would be.

The Super Bowl seems less to be about a game of football for a lot of people but a mainly social status event. I doubt any of those girlfriends at the 2015 party gave a shiit about a professional football. Most years, when I watch football, its only at the Super Bowl or a Thanksgiving gathering.

It's ok for a Super Bowl party to be a sausage fest. I don't like sausage fests when I am going to bars trying to get laid. Feminine energy is a good thing in other settings, but not needed for Super Bowl party.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you wrote this in 2022 so you might feel different about this now, but why? Seems a bit strange to me. I'd feel far more uncomfortable or bored if it's a sausage fest. The presence of women, even if they're taken, brings feminine energy to the party, which makes it far more enjoyable.

There is somewhat of a hierarchy. with singleness being lower than couples. I was at a church, by myself, at a holiday season. A woman came by and gave me a basket of cookies. She said; ‘We’re giving these out to the single men.’. I said; “‘Single’ as in Not Married’ or ‘Single’ as in No Relationship’? She replied; ‘Not married.’. I took the cookies. As that was my situation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is somewhat of a hierarchy. with singleness being lower than couples.
Yes, the typical social circle has a hierarchy. Single without being in an established relationship is lower on the hierarchy than single and being in an established relationship.

“‘Single’ as in Not Married’ or ‘Single’ as in No Relationship’?
Yes, there are big differences between the two.

Single (legally unmarried) and living with a girlfriend is also different from single (legally unmarried), having a girlfriend, and not living with her in terms of the lifestyles lived.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the typical social circle has a hierarchy. Single without being in an established relationship is lower on the hierarchy than single and being in an established relationship.

Yes, there are big differences between the two.

Single (legally unmarried) and living with a girlfriend is also different from single (legally unmarried), having a girlfriend, and not living with her in terms of the lifestyles lived.
I have never ‘lived’ with someone I wasn’t married to. Though. We do spend a huge amount of time together.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a single male is getting more sex with more people than his friends in various stages of committed relationships, it would be a good thing. That is much less common. Most single males not in a relationship are incels/borderline incels. The typical single male needs a relationship in order to get laid.
This is what I'm talking about. I dislike thinking about this hierarchy (probably because I see myself at the top of it in some ways and idealistically want to think that everyone else is at the top with me so that I won't subconsciously feel guilty about the privilege), but frankly speaking, even while single, I see myself as being in a better position than men in monogamous relationships and marriages precisely because I know I'm getting more action than they are.

MOST single men not in a relationship may be AFCs, incels, or whatever you want to call it, but are you? I would expect you to be in a higher class of men who learned how to seduce women and achieved some level of abundance in that regard. I've seen you around here, meaning that you probably have some passion about the subject of seduction, meaning that you've probably practiced it.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At that moment in 2015, I felt left behind not being in an established, unmarried couple while all my friends were in that moment. This was before the marriages and pregnancies that I've mentioned in this group in "Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere" thread. It could have been said that I had feelings of some insecurity at that time. The unmarried, exclusive, yet not majorly committed life phase is a good phase. My friends were there at that moment in 2015 and I wasn't.

It's still uncomfortable to be in a sea of couples at that event if you are not attached/not getting laid or only marginally attached and getting laid. The more one is getting laid in life, the less one would be bothered by the type of party I describe. Either way, it is still uncomfortable. The only effect is on the degree of discomfort.
This realization has only progressed. To be honest, it shouldn’t be an issue unless these couples are treating you poorly. You’re the last guy that hasn’t gotten married, so what. Most of the couples parties I’ve gone to the women are in the other room talking about anything but the game. The guys are usually watching the game and one/two of the wives is preparing the food. People are interacting but nobody is there trying to make a move on some else’s wife or girl friend.

I‘ve also experienced the opposite when single friends got together and don’t include me because I was married, lol. You become a “package deal” and sometimes that fvcks things up. Recently had an experience at work talking with new dads about what their wives had to endure during labor. The childless women in the group felt left out and uncomfortable because they couldn’t relate. If this bothers you too much you‘ll have to expand your friend group and find some more dudes to hang with that don’t have hovering wives.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you‘ll have to expand your friend group and find some more dudes to hang with that don’t have hovering wives.
I need more unmarried and preferably unattached/marginally attached male friends right now.

Every one of my friends and most of my acquaintances right now are married men. Most of these married men have children.

I see myself as being in a better position than men in monogamous relationships and marriages precisely because I know I'm getting more action than they are.
Right now, I am. Two of my married friends with young children have told me that my life is better than theirs. They are not happy with their lives centered around infants/toddlers. I am getting more pussie they are getting. I have more freedom than they have. Freedom and sex are good.

MOST single men not in a relationship may be AFCs, incels, or whatever you want to call it, but are you? I would expect you to be in a higher class of men who learned how to seduce women and achieved some level of abundance in that regard. I've seen you around here, meaning that you probably have some passion about the subject of seduction, meaning that you've probably practiced it.
Seduction is a big passion of mine. I have learned how to seduce women and have a lifetime notch count higher than most men's. I have practiced seduction and have some level of ability in it. I have more abundance now than many. I am even getting recognition now from my married friends whose wives have gone frigid post childbirth.

Due to my study and practice of seduction, I am no longer an AFC. I have been studying seduction since before that 2015 Super Bowl. I started reading seductions materials as far back as the early 2000s. By 2015, I had read Roosh's "Day Bang" and "Bang", was familiar with Rollo, was familiar with Heartiste, Mystery, and Neil Strauss.

There are times that I have gone through dry spells. I think the time around that 2015 Super Bowl was a drier spell for me.

The same social circle in 2018 had a Super Bowl party too. I had a newer girlfriend at that time who said she was going to go to the party but backed out at the last moment. I had to go alone to a sea of couples that year, but it seemed less painful due to the fact I was getting laid regularly at that moment.

Super Bowl parties from that primary social circle were a thing from 2013-2019, but that circle hasn't had one since 2019. The guy who organized the 2016-2019 Super Bowl get togethers in that social circle moved away not long after the 2019 Super Bowl and there was never another one. 2018 was also the last time I went. That group is all marrieds now with small children and they don't really see much of each other, though I know they do some social stuff as new parents. That primary social group is filled with lemmings who all copy each other's life paths, as I have documented in "Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere". It's a very typical blue pill oriented cohort.

The 2013 and 2014 Super Bowl parties were the best Super Bowl parties had from that primary group before the guys got serious LTRs and started bringing their serious LTRs to Super Bowl parties.

Starting with 2019, I've either gone to Super Bowl parties outside that primary group or not watched the Super Bowl. That's better for me.

There's a reason the lone wolf is my avatar. I do most of my seduction as a lone wolf (primarily daygame). While I have numerous friends and acquaintances, I don't really feel that connected to them and I also don't feel a need to be a lemming and copy them.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about. I dislike thinking about this hierarchy (probably because I see myself at the top of it in some ways and idealistically want to think that everyone else is at the top with me so that I won't subconsciously feel guilty about the privilege), but frankly speaking, even while single, I see myself as being in a better position than men in monogamous relationships and marriages precisely because I know I'm getting more action than they are.

Most people know. By the way someone looks & acts (and reputation, if applicable) whether the Single guy is slaying or failing. No guy who is successful needs to boast. Now. It may come up in conversation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not really. I've never even heard of something like that. All the one's I've been to have had any and every type from married to single to dating to any other situation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never even heard of something like that.
@SW15[/USER] everything is a couple's event after the age of 28 :rofl:.
You have now. A lot of it depends on the individual social circles. It seems like @CornbreadFed and I have experienced events that are heavily couples. I illustrated through my stories about how Super Bowl parties over the years in one social cohort transformed from being a bunch of single males getting together to it turning into an absolute couples fest and a relationship status litmus test.

All the one's I've been to have had any and every type from married to single to dating to any other situation.
That's good. None of the Super Bowl parties I've been to had a mix of characters like that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You have now. A lot of it depends on the individual social circles. It seems like @CornbreadFed and I have experienced events that are heavily couples. I illustrated through my stories about how Super Bowl parties over the years in one social cohort transformed from being a bunch of single males getting together to it turning into an absolute couples fest and a relationship status litmus test.

That's good. None of the Super Bowl parties I've been to had a mix of characters like that.
Do these people actually like football or is it a social event?

It's far more about loving football here than a social event.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these people actually like football or is it a social event?
With the people that I've mentioned from this social cohort, the answer is that it depends.

A few of the guys like football. Some of my friends and acquaintances from that cohort play fantasy football most years.

I do not care about football. In a typical year, the only time I watch football is Super Bowl Sunday and Thanksgiving (in the background at someone's home). I have not watched a regular season football game on TV based on my own effort to watch it since the 2000s.

The girlfriends (later wives) in that social cohort never were into football. There was one exception (greater detail about them is in the post below). Some guy who I considered to be on the fringes of this cohort met his wife at a football game watching event at a bar many years ago. That guy is a mere acquaintance. Other than that one exception, it was mainly a social event for the females in the social cohort.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as a guy I dont think it works... because the primary focus is something else (Similar to a movie or church) AND it look weird if you're specifically not into football

I can see woman having an easier time with it possibly

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a guy I dont think it works... because the primary focus is something else (Similar to a movie or church) AND it look weird if you're specifically not into football

I can see woman having an easier time with it possibly
Depends on the Super Bowl party (in public, private residence) and the social group. In most cases, I think you're correct that it wouldn't be a prime seduction opportunity.

I know a couple in my social circle that formed as a result of watching sports in a bar (not the Super Bowl) when both were fans of the same team. It can happen, but realize that exception proves the rule. In exception cases, realize that the woman is likely a more masculine type woman. In the case in my social circle, the woman is physically attractive but was pushing 30 when they met and the man was/is a beta male.

I've barely interacted with the two parts of this couple, but they have had some substantial interactions with some of my friends and other acquaintances.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the Super Bowl party (in public, private residence) and the social group. In most cases, I think you're correct that it wouldn't be a prime seduction opportunity.

I know a couple in my social circle that formed as a result of watching sports in a bar (not the Super Bowl) when both were fans of the same team. It can happen, but realize that exception proves the rule. In exception cases, realize that the woman is likely a more masculine type woman. In the case in my social circle, the woman is physically attractive but was pushing 30 when they met and the man was/is a beta male.

I've barely interacted with the two parts of this couple, but they have had some substantial interactions with some of my friends and other acquaintances.
yeah.. girl INTo football I could possibly see work, but then you would think they love the ALPHA alpha dudes.

only other way is two people bonding over not liking football. but then why is the guy there? Maybe excuse could be "dragged by friends" to go