Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are strongmen athletes considered attractive?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at this guy, and I must say that he looks incel-tier, even at 6'8" (440#) :eek: . That said, there is has to be some level of status to men who strengthmog the sheet out of everyone else.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are they going to demonstrate their status to the women? It's not like he can just walk into Red Lobster and start tossing tractor tires around.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is based on evolutionary psychology and women are hardwired to be attracted to men who look fast (i.e. lean and tall), not to men who who look strong. When it came to improving their odds of survival with dangerous predators, speed was of far greater importance to our prehistoric ancestors than outright strength. That's why guys like Schwarzenegger and Stalone were never considered sex symbols (except by gay men).

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most athletes competing in strongman are literally overweight or even obese with the body fat range they are in. This is a requirement of the sport, anyone who has gone to the gym knows that in order to gain muscle you need to be willing to bulk to some degree, and these strongmen take it to an entirely different level. These athletes have a lot of muscle mass, are well over 6' tall and are athletically gifted. There are actually many former strongman athletes that after retiring lost a lot of this excess bulk and they actually look pretty good. Look at Thor Bjornsson, Zydrunas Savickas, Terry Hollands or hell even Eddie Hall looks a lot better. It's also not just the extra body fat but the steroid use/abuse, for some this will give them a very bloated appearance in the face, bad skin, etc. These guys did this because they had a passion for a sport that they had a degree of talent in and were pursuing it to be the best, not to land women lol.

With all of this said, if your goal is to be attractive to the opposite sex than this is not how you go about doing it. Women like men that appear on the fit and athletic spectrum. There is a range though, some women may really like the rugby player that is tall and broad, others may prefer a leaner look like a swimmer or soccer player. No reason to bulk like crazy, you just end up getting over 20% body fat and legitimately getting into overweight territory.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His wife isn't a stunner, but she's attractive enough.

Almost all (if not all) strong men are very tall and very large. Also, they're not beta cucks, they are extremely competitive. I'm sure they have no lack of pvssy.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His wife isn't a stunner, but she's attractive enough.

Almost all (if not all) strong men are very tall and very large. Also, they're not beta cucks, they are extremely competitive. I'm sure they have no lack of pvssy.
There is/was one athlete who is gay, I think his name is Rob Kearney lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Below is close to what women would consider attractive. This was Jose Canseco in the late 1980s. This is 6'4" and 230 lbs. That's about the same height-weight as @sangheilios is today.

Canseco was using steroids at the time. Without steroids, he would have been 210-215 lbs.

1678991279447.png

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to sports cars and pick up trucks, not 18-wheelers. This guy is an 18-wheeler.