Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are religious differences a problem?

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the question is, have you ever had to break up with someone or had a woman think less of you because you didn't believe in the same religion she believes in?

people around here are religious, I feel that it might be a problem :box:

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry yourself about it. Ignore it and it probably won't come up unless you're getting married/having kids.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dealt with this issue recently.

As long as you both dont feel strongly about it, its alright if you believe in different things. But if you have strong opinions/convictions - then it can be a problem. Examine your beliefs, how strongly you believe in them, and do the same with her, and make a judgement call.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bookman said:
well the question is, have you ever had to break up with someone or had a woman think less of you because you didn't believe in the same religion she believes in?

people around here are religious, I feel that it might be a problem :box:

As an atheist let me tell you: F*ck it. Never bring it up. If she brings it up, LIE! At least, if all you wanna do is bone. If you actually want to go somewhere with this chick, its very possible religious differences could be a deal breaker.

Rez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing what your religious views are as well as her religious views?

Secondly, no matter what religion you ascribe to, everyone wants to f*ck. So if you're only seeing her to get some action then this doesn't really matter. But if the two of you are seriously considering pursuing a LTR, then it's best to discuss these things before any further commitments are made.

I personally have this fantasy of f*cking some sexy Mormon chick as she knocks on my door with hopes of converting me. I'm not a religious person but I'm definitely a very horny person!

Take care.

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an atheist and she's a christian. I don't know any atheist girls s it will always be the case...
Iam looking for a meaningful relationship not simply just sleeping with someone, I think sooner or later it will be a problem

V2Logger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that if it is a similiar religion like maybe Lutheran/Catholic/Christian type it can work. It's when you really mix it up like Christian with a Jew or Muslim, it can be hairy and sometimes a roller coaster ride.

If it is a true mixed like the second listed above, all I can say is "Don't Take It Seriously". It might be something that will come up in the end, if it gets serious. Protect yourself.

Just be careful, I just had an experience not long ago. It crashed and burned. It wasn't just about religion, but also mixed with culture. It didn't work out. I am surprised it lasted so long. Take care out there.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During dating no, unless she strongly disagrees with your atheism. Marriage, yes. Imagine what her parents would do to you when they find out you are an atheist.