"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Are really tall girls freaks? Or is it just some fantasy I'm having...?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
East Middle North America, near the water.
Seems to me like the tall girls I meet (like over 6') tend to be a little sexually freaky.

Admittedly, I am in a "tall girl fantasy stage" right now, so this could just be my own warped perception. I only actually dated one 6' girl before, back in high school... she was a proto-freak... sort of wish I knew her now.

What's your experiences with tall girls? Do they tend to be freaky? If so, does this freakyness come from their being uncomfortable because of their height?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
East Middle North America, near the water.
Yeah, so you see where my fantasy is coming from. There's this tall girl I have my eye on... damn, she's gotta be like 8 inches taller than I am, and when I look at her I'm like, damn, I could get lost in that shyt.

Excuse me, I'm fantasizing again.

So guys?!?!?
 

coin

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
I don't know. I'm not attracted to women that are taller than me. :eek:
 

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
6,911
Reaction score
125
I can't get past the monkeytoes.

One look at a tall girl's feet and my attraction usually does a 180.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
East Middle North America, near the water.
Originally posted by STR8UP
I can't get past the monkeytoes.

One look at a tall girl's feet and my attraction usually does a 180.
I know this total hottie HB9.5, bares a resemblance to Marisa Tomei. I saw her in sandals once and just burst out laughing... her toes looked like claws... ugliest goddamned things I ever saw.
 

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
6,911
Reaction score
125
Oh man, thats funny!

My biz parner and I make fun of women's toes all the time.

My bookkeeper is a tall, hot blonde. But she has toes the length of my pinkie (maybe not that bad, but you know what I mean).

She also happens to be my ex g/f's best friend. So she walks in and sits down and proudly shows us the american flags my ex painted on her toes for the 4th.

Needless to say my partner and I couldn't contain our amusement and had to leave the room quickly!
 
Top