Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are really tall girls freaks? Or is it just some fantasy I'm having...?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Seems to me like the tall girls I meet (like over 6') tend to be a little sexually freaky.

Admittedly, I am in a "tall girl fantasy stage" right now, so this could just be my own warped perception. I only actually dated one 6' girl before, back in high school... she was a proto-freak... sort of wish I knew her now.

What's your experiences with tall girls? Do they tend to be freaky? If so, does this freakyness come from their being uncomfortable because of their height?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so you see where my fantasy is coming from. There's this tall girl I have my eye on... damn, she's gotta be like 8 inches taller than I am, and when I look at her I'm like, damn, I could get lost in that shyt.

Excuse me, I'm fantasizing again.

So guys?!?!?

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I'm not attracted to women that are taller than me. :eek:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get past the monkeytoes.

One look at a tall girl's feet and my attraction usually does a 180.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
I can't get past the monkeytoes.

One look at a tall girl's feet and my attraction usually does a 180.
I know this total hottie HB9.5, bares a resemblance to Marisa Tomei. I saw her in sandals once and just burst out laughing... her toes looked like claws... ugliest goddamned things I ever saw.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, thats funny!

My biz parner and I make fun of women's toes all the time.

My bookkeeper is a tall, hot blonde. But she has toes the length of my pinkie (maybe not that bad, but you know what I mean).

She also happens to be my ex g/f's best friend. So she walks in and sits down and proudly shows us the american flags my ex painted on her toes for the 4th.

Needless to say my partner and I couldn't contain our amusement and had to leave the room quickly!