Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are people open to interracial dating in the south or is it shunned upon?

Shahikot

Reaction score
Ken785 said:
I agree. i once dated a white girl and you wouldnt believe how many people stare at us when we walk around....im asian, she was white....

but one funny thing is...ill bet if it was the other way around with a white guy and Asian girl people wouldn't care. Fvckin racist fvcks in America man....
Too true, pa. Too true.

Back to the subject at hand, don't sweat it, brother. Just do you. You will get sh-t no matter where you go and it ALL depends on how you handle it. I mean, I live in NYC and get a bunch of crap for dating outside my race from my own people (black), to whatever race the chick is.

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo if your feelin her like u say you do it shouldnt matter when people give you looks...hell i even cop a feel on mah girl in public to give some people something to stare at :)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember fellas, those people who gives those kinds of looks are the sheep in society. We are not sheep. We live by our own rules in life(within reason) and can date any race we want! If some don't agree with it....too bad...ur not telling them what race they can't date...so why should they be able to tell u what race u can't?