Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are people open to interracial dating in the south or is it shunned upon?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people told me it is shunned upon in those areas, and i would like to date a variety of girls. I am regular black dude who is not into the whole gangsta talk and don't want to be dating girls who are looking for that sort of thing, would I be able to date other races in the south without much trouble? Thanks guys.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've lived a lot of different places...
i think it depends on where at in the south you're talking about...
i just was visiting a friend who moved to a small town in NC, and i have no doubt that interracial couples would have problems there...
but i don't imagine that more urban areas are that bad...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i grew up in the birmingham alabama area and they were more open to it than right now where i live in the louisville ky area.

it will be 2008 in a few days, people need to wake up and stop obsessing over whether it is ok for other people to date.

if more people dated inter racially, we would weed out certain bad genes that cause some types of cancer and sickle cell. we would be healthier humans.

to heck with other people's opinions when it comes to whom you are attracted to.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, smaller communities are more anal about these things, like race, age, etc. Before moving to Socal I lived in a small city and everyone knew each other from across schools. The gossip I would hear is "wtf Gerry (sophomore) is a loser he hangs out with freshmen," or "Jeremy (junior) is dating Amber (freshman)!"

Where I live now, I see all kinds of races dating each other in all sorts of different ages.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder what the over/under is on the mods killing this thread, and understandibly so.

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
A lot of people told me it is shunned upon in those areas, and i would like to date a variety of girls. I am regular black dude who is not into the whole gangsta talk and don't want to be dating girls who are looking for that sort of thing, would I be able to date other races in the south without much trouble? Thanks guys.
I would stay away from the south. Especially if you're a minority.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down here in texas it's not really that bad. In fact i've been seeing a lot more black guy's and white girls together. Of course i've always been preppy so white girls just flock to me. White chicks are sexy as fuuck so thats fine with me. I would take a preppy chick over any "hood, ghetto" chick.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
Down here in texas it's not really that bad. In fact i've been seeing a lot more black guy's and white girls together. Of course i've always been preppy so white girls just flock to me. White chicks are sexy as fuuck so thats fine with me. I would take a preppy chick over any "hood, ghetto" chick.
are you also black? I hate that 'hood/ghetto' mentality, so I would not get along with those kind of girls either.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the info so far guys, and why should this thread be closed? It is not insulting any race. This is for civil convo only guys

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also as a few black man...i can say...it hasn't been that bad for me, while in the South either....but i go to a uni(Southwest VA) there and most of the kids are from VA Beach and Northern Virginia..but the southern bells still feel me there.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
Also as a few black man...i can say...it hasn't been that bad for me, while in the South either....but i go to a uni(Southwest VA) there and most of the kids are from VA Beach and Northern Virginia..but the southern bells still feel me there.
I'm from virginia beach, nigga word UP!

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trojanman88 said:
LOL this n igga is ready to get lynched for some white ***** lol hahahaha
LOL! Nah man, I am just attracted to a lot of races, and like diversity in general.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to date white girls, don't date them in a hick part of town. I swear, there's Ku Klux Klan people every single place where there isn't any black thugs. It's like James Madison's Large Republic Theory at work.

It's sad but, I'm not trying to be funny. I REPEAT, you will get in BIG TROUBLE in hick-towns if you date a white girl. If you're in a place like Houston or San Antonio, people are gonna give you looks but no one's gonna burn down your house. Just be careful which place you date the white girls bro.

For some reason, not very many people get mad when a black guy dates a latina girl, except maybe crazy latino gangsters. Ironically, those would be the ones I'd worry about more than the other latinos. That's just a generalization, though. I'm sure you'll be just fine =)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to burst everyone's bubble but you can't just worry about the good 'ol boys in the south. A Minnesota state university about an hour north of Minneapolis has been having more than its share of racial based hate crimes.

Even though the town is one of the top 20 most secure midsized cities, they have had a run of problems ranging from Nazi symbols written throughout the campus to a Black teenager who was beaten by a group of White males wearing swastikas. Remember, this is at a place of "higher" learning. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter what part of the country a person lives. The thing that matters is whether or not there are people around who feel they are a minority and that are afraid of the unknown. The greater the fear, the greater the angst. The angst feeds the anger and well...

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
If you want to date white girls, don't date them in a hick part of town. I swear, there's Ku Klux Klan people every single place where there isn't any black thugs. It's like James Madison's Large Republic Theory at work.

It's sad but, I'm not trying to be funny. I REPEAT, you will get in BIG TROUBLE in hick-towns if you date a white girl. If you're in a place like Houston or San Antonio, people are gonna give you looks but no one's gonna burn down your house. Just be careful which place you date the white girls bro.

For some reason, not very many people get mad when a black guy dates a latina girl, except maybe crazy latino gangsters. Ironically, those would be the ones I'd worry about more than the other latinos. That's just a generalization, though. I'm sure you'll be just fine =)
From my experience, it seems that black guys have more luck with those type of girls that are a bit on the trailer park side department..

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouls never date a trailer park chick ...YUCK..i live in europe so i get the creme de le creme of white chicks :)
and to most of them it doesnt matter what color...America is to much about race...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:

I agree. i once dated a white girl and you wouldnt believe how many people stare at us when we walk around....im asian, she was white....

but one funny thing is...ill bet if it was the other way around with a white guy and Asian girl people wouldn't care. Fvckin racist fvcks in America man....