Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are people having alot of unprotected sex in relationships. Thats if they are even having sex at all

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Because she was divorced and my mother and I spoke with her ex-husband and pastor of her former church and it her ex-husband, who is also a pastor himself as well, is praying that his wife repents and comes back to him. We can reserve Bible discussions on this for PM. It didn't feel like it was God's will to continue with her because there were too many fault-lines within the relationship itself leading to feelings of insecurity and loneliness (ie loneliness within a relationship is 10 times worst than loneliness being single) and unsettling information about her past.

You are concerned about that more than we are talking about something in 2012?

It was one girl I was with that I dreaded the thought that one day this might all end because it was so perfect. I didn't even feel that way with my ex-wife because it didn't hit as high notes as the 2012 relationship, yet sex was involved with ex-wife. I'm merely pointing out that sex obviously isn't everything in terms of what makes a great memory that lasts after a break-up, and therefore not that big of a deal, or we would be talking about my ex-wife (2014) rather than my ex-gf (2012).
Oh my lord why are you involving your mother in your s3x life? Bruh, 1. God forgives 2. It feels good to be bad sometimes.

I grew up being homeschooled in a very religious family. My mom jouranled and did Bible study every morning for the 17 years I lived with my parents. I understand completely where you're coming from. I wasn't even allowed to listen to secular music till I was about 15. When I got my first car and told my parents I'm not going to youth group anymore, this girl I used ty air behind during service and I touched her butt where her @ss meat was poking out looked me up in the church directory, asked me why I wasn't at youth group, and then asked if the next week I wanted to go fool around in the nursery during youth group, I never even tried talking to her because I was shy, I had touched that glorious booty throughout the service.

Man you can't be afraid to touch these girls they love it. You're not an incel you're just doing it wrong, your involving your mother in your dating life, that's not right or fair to you. My mom also tried to c0ck block me. I had a girl over once the I met on Myspace and I thought my parents were going to my grandparents, but then they came home and my mom was banging on my door and I had my d1ck inside this girl. I threw her bra at her and told her to get dressed quick we're leaving, and don't adknowledge my mom just keeping going to the car. But after that I just took her back into this cornfield, the girl even brought me sandwiches because she worked at cousin subs.

Its fine if you want to practice Christianity and stuff but these girls are not worthy of the respect Christianity requires. You have to find a middle ground and look as long as you don't commit suicide God will forgive and you'll still get into heaven. Stop being so hard on yourself.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Wise counsel does help.

Are men treated as property like women are treated as property biblically? I wasn't brought up in a christian family at all and have heard women got the rough end of the stick and were treated as property. What is the reason for that?

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Not really. I got married to my ex-wife about a year and a few months after the break-up with my ex-gf and we had sex. Whatever, right? Ex-gf is still more dominant in memory since we went to more places together so other places bring back up memories.
Man I just don't really have feelings about any of my exgfs anymore positive or negative for the most part. Read up on codependency and self reflect on that. You need to be ok with being alone.

Technically even having lustful thoughts about a woman in your mind is adultery if God already has a plan for you and a wife picked out because even if you haven't met her yet God already decided. With that being said you might as well just have s3x because, as Hillary Clinton put it best, at this point what does it matter?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
also reading this

Elkanah her husband said to her, “Hannah, why do you weep and why do you not eat and why is your heart sad? Am I not better to you than ten sons.

This is suggesting to me some men didn't treat their women as property.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think made it perfect? Why was it going perfect? Why was it intense? Even without sex which causes problems if its not done in marriage why was it better than your ex wife?

I've got some idea of why it's perfect and then reasons why it goes sour. Yours was because women can't seem to be in relationships with two guys at one time. She was married to one guy and he wanted her back and that's the reason. You gotta ask why she left him?
She was legally divorced (2-3 years ago) before I saw her. She put up a profile on a Christian website before her divorce was finalized in 2009. I first haw her profile on September, 2009, but we didn't click online until February, 2012 so I didn't know all that background when I met her.

You may view why she left him. I may look at it that she didn't give him another chance after she left him and that's totally un-Christian. Unless he beat her up or cheated on her or did something major, then it's unscriptural and if I want to stay faithful to my convictions then she's not really available to me. It also enables her that if she can't work things out in her marriage, all a woman has to do is put a profile up on a Christian site before her divorce is even finalized rather than work out a marriage? How do you think I feel first discovering her profile in 2009 with all that background going on?

Also, after we broke-up, she didn't make any effort to contact me by email, stay in touch, check up on me to see how I was doing, and moved-on too easily. We have not spoken to each other since so all I have left is a re-playable memory that has a start and end time. We are basically blowing-up a memory and trying to make sense of it. But I think the experience outside the memory or picture-frame is also important, otherwise we are all actors and actresses but not true people.

Lets face it, this is 2020, and its worst than 2012. Women don't need to work on relationships, they have a zillion options online, they'll just jump to someone else rather than work on anything. What is there to really discuss?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
She was legally divorced (2-3 years ago) before I saw her. She put up a profile on a Christian website before her divorce was finalized in 2009. I first haw her profile on September, 2009, but we didn't click online until February, 2012 so I didn't know all that background when I met her.

You may view why she left him. I may look at it that she didn't give him another chance after she left him and that's totally un-Christian. Unless he beat her up or cheated on her or did something major, then it's unscriptural and if I want to stay faithful to my convictions then she's not really available to me. It also enables her that if she can't work things out in her marriage, all a woman has to do is put a profile up on a Christian site before her divorce is even finalized rather than work out a marriage? How do you think I feel first discovering her profile in 2009 with all that background going on?

Also, after we broke-up, she didn't make any effort to contact me by email, stay in touch, check up on me to see how I was doing, and moved-on too easily. We have not spoken to each other since so all I have left is a re-playable memory that has a start and end time. We are basically blowing-up a memory and trying to make sense of it. But I think the experience outside the memory or picture-frame is also important, otherwise we are all actors and actresses but not true people.

Lets face it, this is 2020, and its worst than 2012. Women don't need to work on relationships, they have a zillion options online, they'll just jump to someone else rather than work on anything. What is there to really discuss?
The girl belonged to another guy mate and was his property. You really had no reason to go there. Like you said he was wanting her back.

How do you deal with a girl who used to be the property of a guy but he filed for a divorce?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean you didn't have s3x with her? I like the emotional connection too but I would be incapable of that without s3x with her. To me those things go hand in hand. I wouldn't even cuddle with a girl that I'm not s3xually active with. To me cuddling is just the same as foreplay.
Trez, cuddling with a babe whose not into you steals your sexual energy. Its a bad habit. It helps her feel validated and "bigger" than you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never raw dog it. No exceptions.

As for frequency I usually fvck my plates like rabbits. Sex is expected and delivered. Had one plate would always just undress soon as she got in my house.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl belonged to another guy mate and was his property. You really had no reason to go there. Like you said he was wanting her back.

How do you deal with a girl who used to be the property of a guy but he filed for a divorce?
Then I guess we are actors and actresses after all and the movie is the memory in the grand scheme of things. I hear the song "Don't You Forget about Me" from Simple Minds as the end-credit song. That was before I watched The Breakfast Club in 2015.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

Man yes all relationships are a game and yes all she had to do was put up a profile on a website before the marriage ended.

Man my ex basically took care of me for like two years. I was an irresponsible @ss, and selfish, etc. She always put out. She bailed me out of jail. She put up with all of my nonsense. At one point she asked me to move out and stopped talking to me completely and slept down stairs on tbd couch. I tried a few times to make it better and got ignored. So I just cut off my feelings for her. Found a place to move to. A few days before I left she acted nice again and told me I didn't have to go, etc, etc, and I didn't care. Once I made a decision to leave that was it. After I left she still paid my phone bill, she still gave me rides wherever I asked (but I didn't ask often). Sometimes when you're a little selfish women like you, respect you and are more loyal to you.

I get emotionally attached too and I can be pretty sentimental too, and usually pretty affectionate, but the way you are doing things is unhealthy for you. You can do better for yourself.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score

As for frequency I usually fvck my plates like rabbits. Sex is expected and delivered. Had one plate would always just undress soon as she got in my house.
Are you banging all your plates in secret not telling them of the other plates? This is going to go south no matter what you do until you get more plates if your indeed doing this.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

I ALWAYS raw dog it and I've never caught anything. STDs are overrated. But if course perhaps my immune system is superior to some mens.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best past relationship I've had back in 2012 didn't involve sex but was rather blissful compared to the 2014 marriage I had which did involve sex but was rather meh all over. It took up to 2018 for the memories involved in a sexless (6 years) to fade off to the point it's really far background noise. At the end of the day, I didn't think sex with that ex-gf (ie if we got married) was that big of a deal with me. I wanted her emotions, heart, mind, and not have the attention of any other chad-guy. I would say emotional cheating hurts harder than the sex or no sex aspect.
You have strange relationships