Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are People Aging Faster?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I went to some random social mixer a couple of years ago. Some random Indian woman asked the organizer to introduce us. Being the polite, charming fellow I am, I allowed it.

She was 3.5/10. First question she asked: "how much money do you make?" Could you believe it?!? This fat squatty pig of a girl was trying to screen yours truly to try take advantage of me sexually AND financially!
Why does this surprise you?

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
It's happened often enough that it shouldn't.

Still, it continues to strike me as bizarre, offensive and disgusting.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahhahhahhha

they are over-represented in all sports we actually play despite playing at a way lower rate then white people.

the vast majority of black kids do NOT play organized sports at all as they live in poverty.

lol how stupid are some of you to think any race is even close.

hahahhahhhahaha

black people are literally superhuman compared to other races when it comes to any physical activity; all other races are complete jokes compared to us. its not even a contest.

hahahhahhaha how delusional are people to really debate this.

hahahhahhahha
Say whatever you need to help you cope harder f4ggot, you're only bragging about something you didn't even play a part into making and in my experience has been quite the contrary, black people I encountered playing football (The real one) and table tennis have been awful without exception.
But it's all good bro, keep living in your world of stats and unrealized potentials.
And since you like this stuff so much, look up hormonal differences inbetween black and white men, maybe it holds a key into understanding why you type they way you do.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racist online talk....nothing new folks, move along, move along.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahhahha.

are you really trying to argue with me that black people are not by far the most physically gifted humans?

are you serious?

hahahhahhaha

you know that in America black people are like 11% of the population but over 70% of professional athletes?

and you realize that most black people in America are very poor right?

which means most black parents do not even put their kids in organized sports.

do you realize what that means?

if black people had anywhere near the income of white people in America and all black kids played organized sports from the same age and at the same rate as white people then black people would literally be 99% of professional athletes.

the only reason its only 70% is because so many black kids like in poverty and have no time to play organized sports when they barely are surviving.

and this goes for America and the rest of the world.

only reason black people worldwide do not dominate sports even more is because unfortunately we are the poorest people on earth by far and most black kids in the world are trying to stay alive and have no time to play organized sports.

Masai Ujirii the president of the toronto raptors once said in an interview that there are dozens of lebron james and floyd mayweather walking around Africa but they are so poor the don't even play sports.

if black people worldwide where anywhere near as financially successful as white people then you would turn on your TV and literally all professional sports would be 99% black.

the only reason its 70% is most black people in the world are poor and they dont even play sports.

for example, did you know that in china alone there are more kids that play basketball then there are black kids that play basketball in America?

and yet 75% of NBA players are black and 0% are chinese.

your post is hilariously stupid.

black people are so far the most physically dominant humans that its a joke.

other races should just play in separate leagues because we are so far superior that its not even fair to have us in the same league with other races.

ill never forget being in gym class in grade 10 when i was starting to realize just how physically superior i was to the white,indian and chinese kids in my class.

ill never forget when it hit me just how slow and uncoordinated the other kids where compared to me. it was as if they where moving in slow motion compared to me. at first it was fun to just destroy them to insane levels but eventually i just got boring and i would never even try and just save my energy for later when i had practice and would have to compete with other black kids on my level. i remember my gym teacher getting frustrated with me and telling "you are by far the best athlete in this class but you never try".

anyways, thanks for the laugh.

i cannot believe this is even an argument.

eastern Europeans are more athletic then black people?

seriously?

hahahhahhahhahha

I love showing up c ocky black guys like you who assume all modern white males are weak. I do agree on average blacks seem to be more athletic. The gap isn't as big as you make it to be though and when it comes to different types of combat sports, eastern europeans and hispanics tend to be consistently among the toughest. Blacks def do well in boxing though. The truth is every race has its share of freak athletes here and there.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey im 41 here.. Its about how you value yourself. Im looking better and better as i age. 200lbs. 6'1.. Many making mistakes relying on their money on dating market.. Noo its not.. Its about you.. Your skincare regiment , your diet routine and most important of all is workout/fitness.. If you cant enjoy being looking good and fir for the sake of yourself, remove yourself from dating market. This is me now. Am i look like 41?? Its far from that..

IMG_08082021_103159_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg