Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are People Aging Faster?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
hahahhahhahhahahhhha

you must be mentally retarded.

Jon Jones destroying UFC LEGENDS as a 23 year old.

Mike Tyson destroying everyone in his path to become world heavyweight champion at 19 after starting boxing at 13. so dominant most white and Mexican fighters where scared to face him.

Roy Jones JR not losing a single round for 10 years

hahhahahhahha yes eastern europeans definitelly better fighters then black people

hahhahhahha im sending this thread to all my black friends.

i have not laughed this much in months.

thank you for these posts man; brilliant comedic work.
Real fights don't take place in a ring

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahhahhahhahahhhha

you must be mentally retarded.

Jon Jones destroying UFC LEGENDS as a 23 year old.

Mike Tyson destroying everyone in his path to become world heavyweight champion at 19 after starting boxing at 13. so dominant most white and Mexican fighters where scared to face him.

Roy Jones JR not losing a single round for 10 years

hahhahahhahha yes eastern europeans definitelly better fighters then black people

hahhahhahha im sending this thread to all my black friends.

i have not laughed this much in months.

thank you for these posts man; brilliant comedic work.
:rofl:;)

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Haha that's a mighty long explanation trying to convince a random person on the internet why you're so superior XD I wonder why, too bad I didn't read it. News Flash. American sports were created in AMERICA. Even so, look at how Europe and even Africa has been catching up to basketball in the past couple years. When has a black person ever won the World's Strongest Man competition? Just like white people are generally worse runners. Accept that every group of people has strengths in different areas. If you were to do a DNA test, you'd understand that you definitely have a good amount of european in you, which contributes to any height or size you may have. If you travelled around the world and see the way other people live, you would expand your point of view because you keep mentioning people in America when I very clearly mentioned a totally different group of people lol. You'll know what I meant if you've actually been to Eastern Europe. Otherwise you have no say because your perception is so narrow.
;):rofl::lol::rofl:o_O:rofl::lol:

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
US blacks are between 20 to 30% white and indian (asian). In reality, US blacks are mixed race.

They are over-represented in football, baseball, basketball, select track and field events (fast twitch/short distance), and in some weight classifications in combat sports. However, samoans (asians) are even more over-represented in football than mixed race US blacks.

However, black africans suck at pretty much all sports. Here's the medal count for the olympics.

Ranked 1st to 81st, the highest ranked african nation is kenya, ranked just 39th with only 5 medals. Most african nations are clustered at the bottom of the medal count between 71 and 81.

The top 2 of 3 gold medal nations are China and Japan. White and East Asian nations dominate the top of the medal count.

The only logical conclusion is that Asians and Whites are athletically superior across the board, and blacks are genetically inferior athletically unless they have substantial white and asian genetics.

you know that in America black people are like 11% of the population but over 70% of professional athletes?

Last edited:

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, What do you think of Luka Doncic? Patrick Beverly who happens to be black couldn't guard him in the playoffs.
hahahhahhahahhhaha

i was waiting for this "what about this one time a white guy beat a black guy" post

i had assumed the first comment like this would be "what about when tyson fury beat deontay wilder" or something about Donkic

hahahhha morons are so predictable

and what happened to Donkic when Kawhi started guarding him in the same series?

and what happened when Donkic guarded Kawhi?

ahahhahhahha

yes enjoy the one white guy who comes along once every 5-10 years that can compete with the best black people.

what does that prove you moron?

do you have any argument to refute my basic point that if black kids played sports at the same rate and starting at same age as white people then we would be 99% of pros not the already DOMINANT 70%.

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
hahahhahhahahhhaha

i was waiting for this "what about this one time a white guy beat a black guy" post

i had assumed the first comment like this would be "what about when tyson fury beat deontay wilder" or something about Donkic

ahahhahhahha

yes enjoy the one white guy who comes along once every 5-10 years that can compete with the best black people.

do you have any argument to refute my basic point that if black kids played sports at the same rate and starting at same age as white people then we would be 99% of pros not the already DOMINANT 70%.
Blacks are inferior athletically. African nations are concentrated at the bottom of the Olympic Medal count.

China and Japan rank 1 and 3 and all of the top nations are either asian or white.

Apparently black people can't figure out there are other sports on the planet besides basketball.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
hahahhahhahahhhaha

ahahhahhahha

Do you have any arguments against my point that YOU have no impressive accomplishments of any kind?

Do you think these black athletes you're listing would give a fvck if you fell off the Earth? You act like you're kindred spirits with them.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
They are over-represented in football, baseball, basketball, select track and field events (fast twitch/short distance), and in some weight classifications in combat sports.
hahahhahhahhha

they are over-represented in all sports we actually play despite playing at a way lower rate then white people.

the vast majority of black kids do NOT play organized sports at all as they live in poverty.

lol how stupid are some of you to think any race is even close.

hahahhahhhahaha

black people are literally superhuman compared to other races when it comes to any physical activity; all other races are complete jokes compared to us. its not even a contest.

hahahhahhaha how delusional are people to really debate this.

hahahhahhahha

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
black people can't figure out there are other sports on the planet besides basketball.
hahahhahhahhahahhhaa

75% of NFL players= black

95% of the greatest boxers of all time = black

Jon Jones UFC best ever = black

best female tennis player ever = black

best wrestler in the world right now = black

any running competition = all other races so bad not even worth thinking about. almost never even see non black person in sprinting event

ahahhahhahha

yes we are only good at basketball

hahhahhahhaa

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
Blacks are the worst athletes on the planet. I've already proven it with the olympic medal count. All of your facts below are wrong.

1. nfl is 70% "black" but 30% white and asian genetics means it's actually 51%.

2. ufc's best ever is definitely not Jon Jones. He's been caught using PED's countless times and been suspended for years on end.

3. serena is a tranny. The best women's tennis player is steffi graf.

Who gives a f-ck about wrestling.

The olympic medal count proves negroes are genetically inferior athletically.

hahahhahhahhahahhhaa

75% of NFL players= black

95% of the greatest boxers of all time = black

Jon Jones UFC best ever = black

best female tennis player ever = black

best wrestler in the world right now = black

any running competition = all other races so bad not even worth thinking about. almost never even see non black person in sprinting event

ahahhahhahha

yes we are only good at basketball

hahhahhahhaa

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahhahhahahhhaha

ahahhahhahha

This is what Hyper Masculinity looks like and it's unfortunate mommy chased daddy off cause now we gotta listen to all this nonsense... I see Jail in your future young man, good luck.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
This is what Hyper Masculinity looks like and it's unfortunate mommy chased daddy off cause now we gotta listen to all this nonsense...
It's insecurity at it's worst.

I bet he's covered in tattoos so he can pretend he's hard.

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
And thought that they were princesses
I went to some random social mixer a couple of years ago. Some random Indian woman asked the organizer to introduce us. Being the polite, charming fellow I am, I allowed it.

She was 3.5/10. First question she asked: "how much money do you make?" Could you believe it?!? This fat squatty pig of a girl was trying to screen yours truly to try take advantage of me sexually AND financially!