Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are People Aging Faster?

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
I've gone to a couple of social events/mixers for people my age: late 20's/early 30's this summer.

It's difficult to ignore how badly most people our age are, well, aging. I wonder what a random sample of americans roughly 30 years of age looked like a generation ago or two. I seriously doubt they look worse. Chances are, they looked younger and healthier.

We're all starting to establish ourselves a bit: making some progress in our careers or businesses, some even earning distinctions here and there already, but it looks like a lot of my fellow businessmen and women have neglected health and fitness along the way.

The reasons are probably very obvious: too much screen time, too much fast food, not enough exercise or sunshine. As far as dating, some of the women I've met at these mixers have pretty faces, but they've let themselves go otherwise, meaning they're noticeably heavier than they should be. It's tough finding a financially successful girl who has also stayed in shape.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The diet perhaps

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor lifestyle habits compared to previous generations

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until you and your friends are in their 50s. My HS friends are mostly a freaking walking stroke waiting to happen.

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone to a couple of social events/mixers for people my age: late 20's/early 30's this summer.

It's difficult to ignore how badly most people our age are, well, aging. I wonder what a random sample of americans roughly 30 years of age looked like a generation ago or two. I seriously doubt they look worse. Chances are, they looked younger and healthier.

We're all starting to establish ourselves a bit: making some progress in our careers or businesses, some even earning distinctions here and there already, but it looks like a lot of my fellow businessmen and women have neglected health and fitness along the way.

The reasons are probably very obvious: too much screen time, too much fast food, not enough exercise or sunshine. As far as dating, some of the women I've met at these mixers have pretty faces, but they've let themselves go otherwise, meaning they're noticeably heavier than they should be. It's tough finding a financially successful girl who has also stayed in shape.
One thing is that hormonal problems used to be scant 15-20 years ago,today almost every second person has something. Many guys have thyroid related problems and half of girls today have pcod/pcos. And if nothing else,then they will have elevated cortisol or low hb. Infertility will be the next epidemic.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible that people are aging faster due to diet or other factors, but to be honest I really haven't notice that much aging in my highschool friends up until they got close to 40. Do the friends you're noticing it in do drugs? Meth makes people age like it's nobody's business.

I think it would be hard to validate the claim that people looked better.

One thing is that hormonal problems used to be scant 15-20 years ago,today almost every second person has something. Many guys have thyroid related problems and half of girls today have pcod/pcos. And if nothing else,then they will have elevated cortisol or low hb. Infertility will be the next epidemic.

I'm not sure infertility is much of a problem, there are already too many people on this plant. Global population is already starting to shrink on it's own.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
im 29 and attract mostly women age 18-20 as i look their age.

i have literally looked the same since i was 16. not even 10% difference.

i recently went to get a government id renewed for the first time in 7-8 years and the first thing the guy said was "wow its been like 8 years and you don't look a day older"

but im black so its common for us; we have superhuman physical abilities compared to other races.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All boils down to diet and life style man. Activity levels. Exercise. Stress. Coping with stress. Sleep. Water intake...

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
All boils down to diet and life style man. Activity levels. Exercise. Stress. Coping with stress. Sleep. Water intake...
lol no.

people hate the truth but i do not care and will continue to speak the truth.

its like 80% genetics maybe even more.

i eat mcdonalds or fast food for literally every meal since 2017.

I have not been to the gym to exercise since 2019 and when i went it was not often back then.

i have a terrible and inconsistent sleep schedule since i go clubbing 3-5 times per week for last 8 yearss

but im black and have amazing genetics so i look the same since i was 16 at 29 and have a 4-5 pack maybe even 6 pack in the morning.

so yeah all this stuff about diet and exercise will help but not significantly; vast majority of this stuff is genetics.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is a big one. Ages you terribly. Im 37 but look late 20s. I eat right and exercise though.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Those amazing genetics predispose you to heart disease, and your diet virtually guarantees it.
hahahaha.

my grandfather lived to 114 and my grandma still alive at 95+

great grandma lived past 100.

none of them took any deliberate effort to maintain diet or exercise.

my dad is an engineer who probably has not been in a gym or done any sort of regular physical exercise since he left high school and in his 50s is more lean then the average 25 year old American.

my brother is a freshman currently playing college football. he ate like a pig all his life. literally would wake up in middle of the night to eat. never did any sort of dieting in any way. but insane genetics at 6 foot 7, 240 with an 8 pack. had his choice of multiple sports for college and chose football.

humans like to believe that if they just work hard enough that they too can achieve most things when its actually luck/genetics that are the biggest factor.

people hate to read things like this but its the truth.

most people on this forum can do all the dieting, exercise or lifestyle changes you want and you will never look as young as me. just not possible given your genetics; it sucks but its true.

btw, here is a fun fact for you; you know those super hot Latinas that have amazing big assess, big boobs but not fat anywhere else?

did you know most of them never go to the gym?

most of them just have amazing genetics that their body stores fat only in the good places (ass,boobs) and not in bad places (stomach).

Most women can go to the gym 6 times per week and will never look like those Latinas (maybe with surgery they can get close).

so yeah do all the dieting and exercise you want but remember its at least 80% luck/genetics.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha.

my grandfather lived to 114 and my grandma still alive at 95+

great grandma lived past 100.

none of them took any deliberate effort to maintain diet or exercise.

my dad is an engineer who probably has not been in a gym or done any sort of regular physical exercise since he left high school and in his 50s is more lean then the average 25 year old American.

my brother is a freshman currently playing college football. he ate like a pig all his life. literally would wake up in middle of the night to eat. never did any sort of dieting in any way. but insane genetics at 6 foot 7, 240 with an 8 pack. had his choice of multiple sports for college and chose football.

humans like to believe that if they just work hard enough that they too can achieve most things when its actually luck/genetics that are the biggest factor.

most people on this forum can do all the dieting, exercise or lifestyle changes you want and you will never look as young as me. just not possible given your genetics; it sucks but its true.

btw, here is a fun fact for you; you know those super hot Latinas that have amazing big assess, big boobs but not fat anywhere else?

did you know most of them never go to the gym?

most of them just have amazing genetics that their body stores fat only in the good places (ass,boobs) and not in bad places (stomach).

Most women can go to the gym 6 times per week and will never look like those Latinas (maybe with surgery they can get close).

so yeah do all the dieting and exercise you want but remember its at least 80% luck/genetics.
Well everyone is gifted in different ways. Intelligence works like that, too. You're never going to get any smarter. That's because of your genes. Sucks, doesn't it?

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Well everyone is gifted in different ways. Intelligence works like that, too. You're never going to get any smarter. That's because of your genes. Sucks, doesn't it?
hahhahahha.

you mad bro?

i really hope i don't get triggered that easily when im 45.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a combination of alcohol, poor diet, sleep deficiency, overwork and abuse of prescription medication.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score

Incorrect, this is something you probably tell yourself to cope with your failures in other areas of your life.
The ugly truth that you hate to read is that with the right mindset you can achieve almost anything. You only need to apply yourself.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Incorrect, this is something you probably tell yourself to cope with your failures in other areas of your life.
The ugly truth that you hate to read is that with the right mindset you can achieve almost anything. You only need to apply yourself.
hahahhahhahah.

you must be a big tonny robbins and dank lok fan.

good luck.

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
It's possible that people are aging faster due to diet or other factors, but to be honest I really haven't notice that much aging in my highschool friends up until they got close to 40. Do the friends you're noticing it in do drugs?
They're definitely not the druggie types. It's basically the two factors I already discussed: poor food choices and lack of exercise. It could be stress too as cost of living is exorbitant around here.

But I'd say the main causes are the most obvious as already stated. Nothing 'sexy' or scandalous to report here.

Wait until you and your friends are in their 50s. My HS friends are mostly a freaking walking stroke waiting to happen.
That's unfortunate, as they likely have people depending on them; aside from that, they're compromising their own quality of life.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people start dying young the replacement rate is going to plummet