Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Older Women Better?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So funny you mention this as I've been in that exact arm-wrestling match with a 35yo I've been dating a while now. Oldest woman I've had an LTR with in my life. There is that CONSTANT drive from her to exert control over everything from how often I see my friends to my behavior on social media etc, all in an attempt to twist me into her agenda. I am, of course, standing my ground firmly which pisses her off to no end but I have CLEARLY demonstrated that I'm the one willing to walk away if she doesn't accept my position and chooses to start drama over it (and I have done so multiple times - she always comes back after and apologizes). It feels like surfing a big wave - I'm right on the edge of disconnecting completely all the time because she just doesn't seem to be able to grasp that she will NOT budge me when it comes to my boundaries and there is only so much BS I'm willing to deal with after I communicate my boundaries to her and she continues to push back. But I do think over time I've made progress in molding her to where she is finally realizing what she has to let go of in order to be with me. Time will tell. The other funny thing to mention about this situation is that, despite the fact that my standing my ground pisses her off to no end, I also know it is likely one of the chief reasons she is still enthralled with me. If I caved to her demands, she'd probably be out the door real fast. Funny how that works..... we are brainwashed to serve women but it's just not what they want, even if they don't realize that fact.

As far as my own opinion about women and age - I've found that women, on average, can grow a lot from 20-28, but after 28 I haven't found that much changes for most women. I still see many early 30's women playing the same games as early 20's women. Most are stuck in infinite loops where they repeat the same actions that cause them grief/trouble/misunderstanding and they can't get out of them. How they process these experiences is responsible for how much baggage they end up having. Do they see the glass half full and think most people are genuinely good unless proven otherwise? Or do they see the glass as half empty and see most people as bad and out to get them? A classic example of this often discussed on SS is the women who get on OLD, and, let's say she's a 5 or a 6, she is able to get 9's to hook up with her, so she suddenly thinks she is a 9 and entitled to an LTR with them, but obviously these 9's are going to commit to her so they pump and dump her and instead of seeing this for what it is (her over-reaching and also not understanding the difference between casual sex and LTRs), she becomes a man-hater with trust issues and lots of baggage. Because of this, I pay literally zero attention to age when I select women. I use physical appearance to decide who to approach or pursue, and then used their attitude to determine whether or not to move forward, and if so, what I move forward with. The number of hot women over 40 is like 1:500 so I just don't end up selecting them. The 35yo I'm seeing now is a rare exception because she is so damn hot. But I date a lot of women in their early 20's and honestly I just don't see a whole lot of difference from 23-35 with one exception: I have found some early 20's women who still believe in the princess story. I don't see that in women past early 20's.
Age in a woman is not nearly as important as how she looks. I have an on/off thing with a 36 year old. Truth is she is really attractive, and if you look at her, would swear on a stack of bibles that she is no older than 28... She acts like she is 25, because she looks like she's 25. But this past year, she is starting reaching out again, went out with her a few times a couple of months ago... and she was really a lot easier to deal with... then... all of the sudden, she started the normal flaky stuff you see with chicks in their early to mid 20s.

It's like the change in seasons... from Winter to Spring... they are completely unpredictable week to week what the weather will be... and all this is based on the level of attention they are getting from men they like at any given time.

But you are spot on about 28.... I've noticed this too. Between 28 and 30, they lose their freaking minds... and when they hit 30, and are single... they will take a wild swing from what they were to something new. If she was a wild and crazy chick: she'll turn into some thing more conservative. If she was a conservative woman: she'll dye her hair blue and start a program of wild sex and craziness.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition to the above posts,

I think when we say "older" I would personally aim for either girls under ~31 or above ~36.

I find girls under 31 still are fun and might still be in the CC mode.

Girls in the 31-36 bracket tend to wanna settle down and might be super picky because they want to find a mate due to their biological clock ticking and the pressures from all their friends getting married and/or having babies. Because they face pressure on the biological clock thing, it also tends to cloud their judgment often times. A lot of these girls in this bracket don't "hook up" anymore. Obviously this isn't always the case but their mindset has changed a bit regarding this.

Girls 37+ realize the ship has most likely sailed for the Disney dream marriage and kids on the horizon. They end up going in any of these directions:
- Look for a steady partner that doesn't want kids or has kids already
- Get back on the CC and since they are starting to age, open to going out with younger guys to recapture some of their youth
- Become bitter(baggage) towards men and subconsciously look for guys they can control
- Look more for a provider or someone to extract even more resources from

Any girls with kids - Only good for FWB or quick bang unless you have kids yourself and have similar schedules. They often use their kids as an excuse for whatever may fit them. And their availability usually sucks unless she has a good custody schedule and/or her kids are grown. Pluses are if she's busy except one day out of the week, that's perfect schedule for her being a plate material.

And only consider them relationship material based on their history. For example, if they recently got divorced or got out of a LTR, they could have potential. But usually the ones with kids that have never had LTR in the last 5-10 years for example raises a red flag for me usually, pertaining to a potential relationship material. I will give a pass to those gals that chose to be alone to focus on raising their kid(s) though.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinion on 50yo woman? I have a meeting with one tonight.
Can't help you there brother, oldest I've ever been with has been 40 and that was like 3 years ago and just one girl. Not that I'm saying I wouldn't or others shouldn't - the stars simply haven't lined up for me to run into a girl over 40 who was attractive to me, single, and interested in me. I did approach one woman on the street once in Eastern Europe who was probably close to 50. She was so smoking hot. LONGGGGGG SLENDER legs like a supermodel and body to match. I would have definitely slept with her. I remember the approach well because here is this SMOKING hot supermodel looking late 40's woman, dressed up very nicely, in the winter, standing on the sidewalk eating a fvcking slice of pizza while vacantly staring into a Starbucks like she was hypnotized. I walked up to her and said, "Is this normal for you, to eat pizza and just blankly stare into a coffee shop?" The conversation that followed was absolutely hilarious and I got her number at the end. She told me she lived "close by - just right down the street" haha, making it easy for me. I never did call her though because I was meeting a ton of younger girls at the time too so I focused on them instead. But I do kind of wish I had met up with her just for the experience. Good luck with your date and report back if it was interesting.

Just to point out, this post was from over 2 years ago. I actually did end up dating a 38 year old and she was exactly like you said here. She was very affectionate and submissive, however she wanted me to fit the mold of family man for her and her little **** of a daughter. She behaved very irrational almost child-like when I wouldn't budge to fit her agenda. I broke it off and she could not get over it. She would send me numerous texts and emails daily, acting like nothing happened. What a nut. I'm single now and just re-focusing on me.
Sounds pretty familiar yeah. I notice the same irrational child-like kind of behavior, but honestly that is just my experience with most women in general. They are simply emotional creatures and it's up to you to be the rock they cling to in the storm. If you haven't read it yet, David Deida's "The Way of the Superior Man" is a fantastic book that talks a lot about this, and helps you to reprogram your mind to understand this child-like emotion issue in women, and understand how to keep it from bothering you, to actually appreciate it as a part of feminine energy, and how best to handle and harness it to deepen connection. It helped me a lot. Out of curiosity, why did you break it off? I take it you stood your ground and she fought you on it and that caused you to leave? Did you ever leave her, to enforce your boundary and show her you are willing to walk about, but then take her back when and if she came back apologizing? I have found that, if I like the woman enough to consider an LTR, you have to do this with them in order for them to truly realize you mean business with your boundaries.

Between 28 and 30, they lose their freaking minds... and when they hit 30, and are single... they will take a wild swing from what they were to something new. If she was a wild and crazy chick: she'll turn into some thing more conservative. If she was a conservative woman: she'll dye her hair blue and start a program of wild sex and craziness.
I haven't personally seen this, though I totally believe you. There has to be a point in which some of the beliefs women are programmed with get shattered by the cold dose of reality, and I'm sure that is a pivotal moment for many women which causes them to radically alter themselves. I just haven't seen that happen personally because I was married for so long. But yeah, while I haven't noticed that pivotal transition point by watching specific women change during those few years, what I have observed is simply that there isn't much difference in any 30-something I date vs any 28yo I date. They just act the same to me.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated older and younger. Age isn't the problem aside from the fact that she isn't going to get prettier or hotter as she ages.

What matters is her mindset. If she's a bitter old hag or an entitled young sh!t is the problem. Red flags are red flags. Women who haven't been broken by life are the valuable ones.

As you get older you'll find yourself probably still looking at women in their late 20s.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always dated older. Particularly in my late teens and twenties. When I was 19 my gf at the time was 25. That lasted 2 years. Then when I was 21 I dated a 26 year old and that lasted 2 years as well. That one I still look back on as having something legit but I had to move cities. Something about a woman with experience (life, sexual) that attracts me. I've never been the type to enjoy "teaching" my girl things. Now I'm in my early 30s and I've been dating girls in their late 20s. However I have yet to meet one who really does it for me. I've come to the conclusion that I still have the same mindset as when I was younger in that I prefer more experienced women. I have yet to date a women in her mid to late thirties (thats about where I think the line is drawn) and am curious from those who have dated women in this age range what your experience has been with them?
When I was younger my first experiences were with older women (28 when I was 18, etc). At the time it was exciting because I was totally inexperienced. I think for younger guys that can be an option that can be worth exploring.

As I've got older, it's flipped and now I like younger and younger women. Now I'm the one with the experience and sometimes younger women really appreciate that. After about 30 I find that women tend to lose their looks, but they rarely lose their attitude, so there is no great bargain to be found. I'd much rather find a girl that is sweet and innocent than old and jaded.

Older women are also better at manipulating guys, since they have more experience.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've always dated older. Particularly in my late teens and twenties. When I was 19 my gf at the time was 25. That lasted 2 years. Then when I was 21 I dated a 26 year old and that lasted 2 years as well. That one I still look back on as having something legit but I had to move cities. Something about a woman with experience (life, sexual) that attracts me. I've never been the type to enjoy "teaching" my girl things. Now I'm in my early 30s and I've been dating girls in their late 20s. However I have yet to meet one who really does it for me. I've come to the conclusion that I still have the same mindset as when I was younger in that I prefer more experienced women. I have yet to date a women in her mid to late thirties (thats about where I think the line is drawn) and am curious from those who have dated women in this age range what your experience has been with them?
The thing you are forgetting my young friend is that when you dated her at 19, she didn't have the bad experiences a female would naturally have by her 30's, 40's and beyond. Thus, they've changed by then and are a bit jaded. TBH, some dudes are too.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't help you there brother, oldest I've ever been with has been 40 and that was like 3 years ago and just one girl. Not that I'm saying I wouldn't or others shouldn't - the stars simply haven't lined up for me to run into a girl over 40 who was attractive to me, single, and interested in me. I did approach one woman on the street once in Eastern Europe who was probably close to 50. She was so smoking hot. LONGGGGGG SLENDER legs like a supermodel and body to match. I would have definitely slept with her. I remember the approach well because here is this SMOKING hot supermodel looking late 40's woman, dressed up very nicely, in the winter, standing on the sidewalk eating a fvcking slice of pizza while vacantly staring into a Starbucks like she was hypnotized. I walked up to her and said, "Is this normal for you, to eat pizza and just blankly stare into a coffee shop?" The conversation that followed was absolutely hilarious and I got her number at the end. She told me she lived "close by - just right down the street" haha, making it easy for me. I never did call her though because I was meeting a ton of younger girls at the time too so I focused on them instead. But I do kind of wish I had met up with her just for the experience. Good luck with your date and report back if it was interesting.

Sounds pretty familiar yeah. I notice the same irrational child-like kind of behavior, but honestly that is just my experience with most women in general. They are simply emotional creatures and it's up to you to be the rock they cling to in the storm. If you haven't read it yet, David Deida's "The Way of the Superior Man" is a fantastic book that talks a lot about this, and helps you to reprogram your mind to understand this child-like emotion issue in women, and understand how to keep it from bothering you, to actually appreciate it as a part of feminine energy, and how best to handle and harness it to deepen connection. It helped me a lot. Out of curiosity, why did you break it off? I take it you stood your ground and she fought you on it and that caused you to leave? Did you ever leave her, to enforce your boundary and show her you are willing to walk about, but then take her back when and if she came back apologizing? I have found that, if I like the woman enough to consider an LTR, you have to do this with them in order for them to truly realize you mean business with your boundaries.
Yes and no. We were on and off a couple of times before I ultimately told her to take a hike. The biggest reason was due to insecurities on her end. She is on the verge of turning 40 and it's starting to show. I was the younger, in shape person whose ceiling is pretty high still so I could understand however didn't want to deal with.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I haven't personally seen this, though I totally believe you. There has to be a point in which some of the beliefs women are programmed with get shattered by the cold dose of reality, and I'm sure that is a pivotal moment for many women which causes them to radically alter themselves. I just haven't seen that happen personally because I was married for so long. But yeah, while I haven't noticed that pivotal transition point by watching specific women change during those few years, what I have observed is simply that there isn't much difference in any 30-something I date vs any 28yo I date. They just act the same to me.
Cool man. I just got home,she is really hot if she wasn't I wouldn't go out with her. I can see she was checking my biceps a lot and when we finished our drinks we went for a walk even tho its cold as fvck.

I pulled her to my side and started making out with her, grabbing her azz etc and she liked it a lot. She doesn't have such a pretty face but she have a really good body, big shaped azz and nice titz. Oldest woman I've even been out with but it was cool.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pulled her to my side and started making out with her, grabbing her azz etc and she liked it a lot. She doesn't have such a pretty face but she have a really good body, big shaped azz and nice titz. Oldest woman I've even been out with but it was cool.
The great thing about big age differences when it comes to older women is that you know she just wants you for sex first and foremost.

Second thing is you have your youth while her marketability has gone down hill so she's going to do more to please you and keep you around.

Third is she knows you haven't had the same time of life experiences as her so she'll let you off the hook on a lot of things she wouldn't for older guys.

Fourth is if you're into raw dogging, there's a good chance you can with her and blast inside her without too much worrying(never assume anything though)

Update us on what you think of her after you do it. I've dabbled in meeting women in that age range for a short while last year. :up:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The great thing about big age differences when it comes to older women is that you know she just wants you for sex first and foremost.

Second thing is you have your youth while her marketability has gone down hill so she's going to do more to please you and keep you around.

Third is she knows you haven't had the same time of life experiences as her so she'll let you off the hook on a lot of things she wouldn't for older guys.

Fourth is if you're into raw dogging, there's a good chance you can with her and blast inside her without too much worrying(never assume anything though)

Update us on what you think of her after you do it. I've dabbled in meeting women in that age range for a short while last year. :up:
Really good point man. She said she really likes that I take initiative and do what I want.

I think they are fantasizing younger guys to fvck their brains out. I will post updates surely.
Also, how did it felt for you? Was she good in bed?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good point man. She said she really likes that I take initiative and do what I want.

I think they are fantasizing younger guys to fvck their brains out. I will post updates surely.
Yup and if you're good in bed, they will do certain things for you like cook or take you out too. LOL

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Also, how did it felt for you? Was she good in bed?
Pretty much what I had. But my mistake was I hung around too long and she got clingy. Went a little off the rails too when I finally ended it.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that you Big goal? Lol

Seriously though, at your age this is part of experimenting and can be a good fun memory. As for older women who go for younger guys (LTR), it's not normal and something is always seriously wrong with them, no exceptions. Women want a guy who's better than them, which usually means more experienced, richer, better career, more educated and so on which naturally makes them turn to older guys relative to them.
What they look for in a younger guy comes down to only 2 things - control and the feeling she still got it.
My 50+ cousin has been in a LTR with a 20 something dude for maybe 8 years now. Her daughter is like 4 years younger than him and my cousin is seriously fvcked in the head i tell you, a controlling nightmare who can't handle the fact that she's aging. I remember how she openly disrespected the father of her child towards the end and cheated on him with a relative of his. I remember him as a cool, really really good looking dude. She completely humiliated and destroyed him.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I dated a 45 year old, I’m 30 now. She’s pretty hot for her age but also nuts. Fvcked once and right after she decided to show up where I work. Cut it off right then. She stood outside my place knocking on the door telling me she wanted to talk for like an hour in the cold. Texted me several times daily for like 6 months after with no response.

Sad she’s so crazy because I’d for sure hit it again all the time but every time I’m close to hitting her up I think of “don’t put your dlck in crazy” and she’s crazy on another level.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men often want conversation and connection with older women, but always want to have sex with younger women.

Older women are useless for sex, but great for thought provoking conversation and maturity and nurturing.
But that stuff is not sexy for selling. That’s why Hollywood, movies, tv, music, and internet brainwash men to value young women so much. It’s the young women’s SELLING ability. She is youthful, she is fertile, she can turn you on and give you babies, you ought to give your life for her.

Entertainment is meant to entertain, to play to a man‘s fantasy. Men always fantasize about beautiful, sexy, young, women. Thats why adult entertainment is so popular now. Any man, doesn’t matter his hair or height or weight or race, can have the hottest sexiest girl for FREE.

Now if baking cookies and sewing sold the way sex does, 50 year old women would be making millions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hypergamy has upended the sexual marketplace such that even older women can have such dystemperament and be competitive, although still at lower relative value than younger women.
For sure. 35 year old women generate a lot of interest now. There are even 50-55 year old women on Match and OurTime that have inboxes with hundreds of messages in them. A 55 year old on Match now might have more inquiries than when she was a hot 20 year old in college in the 1980s.

Because of my age (52), a vast majority of women I date are in their late 30s to mid 40s.

Disadvantage: If they are single they tend to have a lot of emotional baggage. Almost all of them have kids from a previous relationships and if you want to get one in an exclusive relationship, and her kids are a problem, then that becomes your problem. Because of kids... it's really hard to make plans.
There's a huge cohort of Millennials about to enter their late 30s who are childless. I expect this to change within 5 years. It's going to be easier than ever to date a woman late 30s to mid 40s who is childless.

Men often want conversation and connection with older women, but always want to have sex with younger women.

Older women are useless for sex, but great for thought provoking conversation and maturity and nurturing.
But that stuff is not sexy for selling. That’s why Hollywood, movies, tv, music, and internet brainwash men to value young women so much. It’s the young women’s SELLING ability. She is youthful, she is fertile, she can turn you on and give you babies, you ought to give your life for her.
There are women that can give off a sexy aura into their 40s but beyond that, not so much.

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're 23 and going out with a 50 yr old id say shes only in it to get laid, recapture some of her youth and feel good about herself.
If theres an attraction id escalate quickly and see if i could get her into bed. I doubt shes viewing you as potentially anything long term