Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most PUA coaches full of **** when they say you need no value at all to bang and date hot girls?

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i was going through some of the PUA videos by Todd V Dating and i came across this video of his:

The woman in the video is very clearly quite good looking and Todd V struggles to get her talking.

The whole conversation is dry as hell, the woman seems uninterested and he takes her to a club where he fails to kiss close and then at the end of the video he goes on to claim he spent the night with her.

Maybe i'm looking at this wrong, but in the end, it seems the woman in the video pegged Todd V as lower value than her and thus in my opinion no way slept with him.

A lot of the PUA coaches i have seen, stress a lot on how you need no value/no money/no body to nail chicks, only confidence. Which i guess holds SOME merit, if you're looking to only get laid and have ONS or maybe even a FWB but even then it seems value does matter to an extent if you want quality (and not the town cycle or the bar trash)- especially if you want more than ONS.

What about quality over quantity?

Let's say if you're some loser cubicle grunt-nerd with twig arms and wearing Mark Zuckerberg like clothes but have solid game (body language, verbal, escalation etc is all on point) can you date the office hottie that everyone jerks off to? Or if you're a bespectacled nerd like can you date the head cheerleader?

Why this question?

Because i see two contrarian views - one where the PUA coaches keep saying you need no value to bang and date hot girls (seems like a marketing ploy) and the second where whenever a guy asks for advice on this sub asking about a hot girl (hb8 or hb9) people ask from him if he thinks he is an 8 or 9.

The latter view seems to enforce this belief that women have this internal meter whether they will not date or bang a guy (especially date) if he fails to pass a certain threshold of value and the video in question, seems to show case that as well.

What's your opinion? Do you need a certain level of value to bang and date quality chicks that game cannot make up for ? Do most PUA coaches lie about this requirement (if it exists in your opinion)?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say if you're some loser cubicle grunt-nerd with twig arms and wearing Mark Zuckerberg like clothes but have solid game (body language, verbal, escalation etc is all on point) can you date the office hottie that everyone jerks off to? Or if you're a bespectacled nerd like can you date the head cheerleader?
I see this new notion of white-collar-worker-as-loser gaining steam. Interesting.

Anyway, both of your mismatches that will likely never happen and I believe are silly to try.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i was going through some of the PUA videos by Todd V Dating and i came across this video of his:

The woman in the video is very clearly quite good looking and Todd V struggles to get her talking.
First of all this might all be fake..it aint hard to pay a girl to anonymously with a blurred face act as if she is on a date with you.

Even if it's real, he is obviously selling snake oil. The jig is up. Most of his audience (incels) , went through the motions: they bought the "discord special membership " the secret text that will make EVERY woman want you ect ect. They got nothing out of it. At this point to ME a lotta redpill coaches sound like venters trying to sell you VHS while everyone is about DVDs now...Hence how he talks about bumble as if it was invented 15 years ago .

The whole conversation is dry as hell, the woman seems uninterested and he takes her to a club where he fails to kiss close and then at the end of the video he goes on to claim he spent the night with her.
If its real @SW15 would typically describe this as the "o.d.n.s.n.s" .one date...no second..no sex... there was nothing here but a weak man getting dominated by a allegedly hot woman . No tension, no escalation, nothing. If he has many dates ,oke in that case he might get away with this and hit the bullseye every now and then. The AFC will literally go home either frustrated, or hopeful only to hear that there was a "lack of a romantic connection ".

A lot of the PUA coaches i have seen, stress a lot on how you need no value/no money/no body to nail chicks, only confidence. Which i guess holds SOME merit, if you're looking to only get laid and have ONS or maybe even a FWB but even then it seems value does matter to an extent if you want quality (and not the town cycle or the bar trash)- especially if you want more than ONS.
What do you mean? You want a LTR? Imo the (modern ) ways to a ltr are similar to every other type of pick up. Within seconds a woman knows if she wants you. Your game will or might determine how long she'll stick around.

Again, pua coaches are a thing of the recent past by now. The CD while the people using mp3 already. The moment a woman spreads her legs for you ,you've already provided some kind of value to her. Even if its straight up money.

A loser can't have solid game. That would make him a WINNER. A loser takes Ls. You can look like Prime Brad, without proper game you might actually end up like..Brad Pitt...a broken man who got alienated from his children by the woman he loved dearly..

If a dude looks like Mark Zuckerberg and dgaf about anything he'll have more success than a insecure Brad pitt look a like.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
;TBDW - too boring didn’t watch

PUA coaches only make money if you buy their tripe. Their content is all about telling the underdog he can succeed (as long as you buy my program only $3200.00 for the next week!).

Of course they’re going to make videos like that to pull you in.

p.s. the fix is in, for 98% of men women seek their looksmatches or better- it’s assortative.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why this question?

Because i see two contrarian views - one where the PUA coaches keep saying you need no value to bang and date hot girls (seems like a marketing ploy) and the second where whenever a guy asks for advice on this sub asking about a hot girl (hb8 or hb9) people ask from him if he thinks he is an 8 or 9.

The latter view seems to enforce this belief that women have this internal meter whether they will not date or bang a guy (especially date) if he fails to pass a certain threshold of value and the video in question, seems to show case that as well.

What's your opinion? Do you need a certain level of value to bang and date quality chicks that game cannot make up for ? Do most PUA coaches lie about this requirement (if it exists in your opinion)?
There will always be a woman who is out of reach due to the factors you've described. A hot woman can simply be picky, nothing will change that, if anything it only got worse due to OLD. At some point you will know what kind of women are attracted to you, your look and personality ect.

Money is mandatory whenever you are with another person. To address the last question: a woman isn't a machine with set values . She might want something today and hate it tomorrow. A lot has to do with timing and luck and ,luck happens ....when preparation meets opportunity.

You'll INCREASE your winning chances by working on yourself while simultaneously putting yourself in the proximity of women.

At the end of the day you will still need balls to actually get things moving with women.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't need money or value to nail chicks. Not needing a body is somewhat questionable, but there is plenty of anecdotal evidence to back that up as well. All you really need is the ability to bullsh!t.

A good bullsh!tter can sell turds to waste treatment plant. No amount of facts or logic would be able to accomplish that.

This isn't going to work if you're looking for an LTR of course. A bullsh!tter will almost always be caught in the long run, but if he's smart he'll move on to his next mark long before he gets found out.

PUA is mostly bullsh!t and of questionable morality at times, but it does work if you can learn to disassociate yourself from the outcome. That is the only real lesson that PUAs provide, but most men are unable to do that and thus fail because they're too caught up in their own insecurities.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need money or value to nail chicks. Not needing a body is somewhat questionable, but there is plenty of anecdotal evidence to back that up as well. All you really need is the ability to bullsh!t.
All you need is the ability to give her feelings other guys cannot give her.

A lot of the PUA coaches i have seen, stress a lot on how you need no value/no money/no body to nail chicks, only confidence.
True and false.
The False part is that confidence that is not grounded in accomplishment is mostly arrogance bolstering a fragile ego, and that might net you some bimbos, but it's not sustainable. Women will figure out that you're a bladder filled with hot air and deflate you.
The True part is that when you see women with what you'd perceive as 'no value/no money/no body' men, they have still have something to offer her that goes beyond the 'no value/no money/no body'. Often that is based on being able to offer her something she cannot get anywhere else.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work at minimum wage at a retail store in a hotspot and do pretty well with beautiful wealthy tourist girls. So I know for a fact you can be broke with average height/build and still date a woman who's pretty and successful.

however obviously if you want consistent results without doing 500 approaches it's good to invest in your looks and finances.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irst of all this might all be fake..it aint hard to pay a girl to anonymously with a blurred face act as if she is on a date with you.
Even if that's not the case, dude only shows the ladies he actually talked to at length, not all the ones who blew him off.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe i'm looking at this wrong, but in the end, it seems the woman in the video pegged Todd V as lower value than her and thus in my opinion no way slept with him.

Why this question?

Todd V lol
he has never dated any models, trust me.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Full of s-it? No more or less so than books which provide guidance for women on snagging a man (The Rules, Why Men Love B-tches, Make Every Man Want You)are. None of this is peer-reviewed science that's been consistently and repeatedly replicated

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd V always seemed to provide solid advice and never came across like a giant tool (like many other guys in the space, especially the RSD crew)-- but I've grown to increasingly question the legitimacy of his results (i.e. he claims to have top notch game, consistently pulls girls, has dated models, etc."). His infield footage never appears to be very impressive.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd V always seemed to provide solid advice and never came across like a giant tool
Take from him and the others what works, but don't believe any of their claims.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd V was way back from the RSD days and he's one of the few PUA guys I would listen to. His game is pretty understated but he seems to have a good knowledge of outer game concepts.

Anyway, as to your question: yes. Value = attraction. Men continue to underestimate how superficial women are about men, at least with respect to casual sex. Women only really care about looks when it comes to casual sex, assuming you're otherwise normal and not a simp or autistic or whatever.

Last edited: